Just braggin on my son

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DetMuscle View Post
    Well, first Im on HRT. Thats well known with all my kids including my daughter. I mean, its no secret. I have been for years. Do the boys suspect more? Yes, they do. But they are both freaked out about steroids. We have had some pretty serious discussions on the subject. They are proud of being natural. They are both athletes at high school and college. they know that they could fuck up their life by using AAS. I have them really afraid of them. So, being open and having these discussions with them has helped us keep an open dialog. So, yes they know I do steroids. We are close the kids and I. I want it that way.Im a friend and a dad. It was the opposite with me. No relationship with my dad worth a fuck. I was a drug addict and a thug till I went in the Army.
    Looks like you got things under control bro Just the way I'd have it if I have kids.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Lucky you Good job though. Being a DI is not at all easy. Now get some sleep!
    LOL. Yeah it sucks at times man. Long hours and ground hogs day over and over. Two years of purgatory and only 6mnths left to go.

Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    I'd rep you Chris but I gotta spread some around first lol. Thanks for serving bro. Anyone that is or was in the military I have a ton of respect for.
    No worries bro. I have enjoyed serving, it has been an honor.
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Lucky you Good job though. Being a DI is not at all easy. Now get some sleep!
    Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    I'd rep you Chris but I gotta spread some around first lol. Thanks for serving bro. Anyone that is or was in the military I have a ton of respect for.
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitMuscle View Post
    Props on the DI man!!!! Im on the Recruiting side and in charge of the Future Soldier Program......most of these kids are clueless and don't want to listen. I run a tight FSP and most of all of my kids pass the APFT before shipping....92.7% pass rate right now. I really don't want a future shit bag in the service but my command is....well....the command. So my hands are tied at times..... Again props on the DI I would be going crazy!!!!!
    Yeah man, I don't know how you do it either. I didn't have any help problems before I came on the trial. Now I have a bulging disk, knees are just about shot, blood pressure is always high and anxiety issues. Thank God for good insurance. I appreciate you doing what you can to not send crap, cause bro is there a lot of these little chumps coming in that should have been given a vagina than a penis. LOL.
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself