• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's is YOUR favorite music?

buff_tat2d_chic

Tat2d Freak
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tell us who your favorite group of singer is and what general type of music you like.

Godsmack is my favorite, but I like Chevelle, Korn, Staind, etc...

i like somewhere over the rainbow (the hawaiian version)

Queensriche............(sp) pronouced queensrike......

Metallica, Ozzy........anything that everyone else don't like.

Originally posted by Rusty
Queensriche............(sp) pronouced queensrike......

WEIRDO...

I have to say.....I'm a bit of a TECHNO junkie...at least for training anyway...lol

Gotta luv Eminem though...all the time:)

Originally posted by Rusty

Hey! I like it that. I am a huge Metallica and Ozzy fan :D

I also like Green Day, Motorhead, Megadeath, most things that are loud and crunchy are ALL good. :yes: :rocker:

Re: Re: What's is YOUR favorite music?

Originally posted by kuso
Are we talking any time or workout time?

Both! Post whore!! :grin:

Linkin Park has been my fav lately!! :D

IML Gear Cream!
Metalica were great til they decided to continue after the black album lol

I like a lot of stuff......generally workout music is the heaviest, softer for drinking to :grin:

Slipnot is good for deadlifting to :D
Pantera
Kilgore
Korn
Godsmack
The Pimps
Soil
Silverchair
Nirvana
Pearl Jam
Jimi
The Doors fucking still rock
Rolling Stones
The Cruel Sea

Slipnot is good for deadlifting to
I like Disturbed for Squats and Deads ;)

And I totally agree on Metallica

Any of the old hard stuff for lifting. For driving I like Kenny Wayne Sheppard, Stevie Ray Vaughn, George Thorogood, etc. Lately I've also been getting into Three Doors Down. I just got the Audioslave album and was undecided but I think I'm starting to like it. Stone Temple Pilots is always good too. :thumb: The last few times I've been looking at CD's I keep straying to Marilyn Manson but just haven't taken the leap yet. I like "The Beautiful People" and "The Dope Show". :shrug:

I love Ozzy............but I like old music too, like Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennett....I also like Christina A, but I HATE Brtiney S., hmmmmm, I like just about everything, not much country though, I'm into meditation music also, but definitely Ozzy, Creed, Nickleback, someone like that for working out.................

Hmmm....I am beginning to see a common thread here. Seems lifters like hard music to lift with...what do you suppose that means??

I listen to rap. Huh huh... I'm white... huh huh...

I love many different types of music. My favorite probably being extreme metal (black metal, doom, death). I also love punk rock, clasic rock, folk, Irish, some hip-hop. I have over 2000 cd's in my collection.

Originally posted by Jodi
I like Disturbed for Squats and Deads ;)

And I totally agree on Metallica

If you agree about Metallica you are probably squating and deading to the first Disturbed album right? I actually really like the second one too, but it went a bit too far towards Creed I think.

IML Gear Cream!
What's wrong with Creed,man?
What if? What if? What if? What if Iayyyyyyyyyyyye!:rocker:

I listen to it all ... I lean towards the blues, but there isn't anything I won't listen to. I all has it's place and time. When I lift, I alternate between my blues, rock and rap compilations.

COUNTRY WESTERN!!!

Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
Hmmm....I am beginning to see a common thread here. Seems lifters like hard music to lift with...what do you suppose that means??

It means lifters are HARD. :evil2:

Originally posted by butterfly
COUNTRY WESTERN!!!

You are one disturbed individual. :no: I've gone so far as to re-wire my stereo so that it's unable to play those two types of music. :finger:

hehehe

Originally posted by ALBOB
You are one disturbed individual. :no: I've gone so far as to re-wire my stereo so that it's unable to play those two types of music. :finger:

:lol:

Same at my house dude. My oldest daughter said the other day...you know, Mom, I think I am probably the only girl on the softball team that gets dropped off with her Mom jamming to "the beautiful people" It was pretty funny. :laugh:

I'm just yankin Alboob's chain :funny:

I like everything except for blue grass, tejano, and gansta rap.

I was jamin to Limp Bizkit just yesterday at work! For his first concert ever we took our son to see Rob Zombie :rocker:

Back