Join Now!

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

NapsGear??

Thread: NapsGear??

Rep Points

NapsGear??

Anybody know what happened to Naps?!

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

NapsGear??

The FDA have your details. They'll be in contact shortly
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

??? Do what?

Rep Points

NapsGear??

Quote Originally Posted by thecaptn' View Post
    the fda have your details. They'll be in contact shortly
    lmao!

Rep Points

I purchased three times from Napsgear.net 1074 + 421 + 599 usd for total amounts. At my first order I gave wrong address accidentaly. The items shipped and returned. I chat with Kelly from Napsgear. She was very kind and they shipped again with no extra fee. I even get the tracking number both times but could not catch the package. And for the third time we fixed the shipping address and Napsgear shipped it again with no extra fee. They are very trustable. Also the items they sell are very good products. Thanks to Napsgear.Net

Rep Points

Naps is up and working! I have ordered from them over 2,000 USD each time, and although the first couple orders took longer than expect, they always arrived no matter what. On my most recent and largest order, I believe everything was seized -- as it took a long wait. Their customer service kept me well informed every step of the way, and they ended up resending my entire order free of charge! I am not a rep. for naps or anything like that, just a happy customer. Very happy with all results, especially from the geneza brand. There offer the option to double check lot #'s to make sure the gear is legit, and the always check out. So naps is the way to go brotha!

Rep Points

I have recently started ordering my supplies from Napsgear and they are by far the best site I have ever used. Once you place your order, they keep you updated every step of the way. From when the receiver picks up the payment, when your orders are processed, and the count down to when your supplies should be at your door step. Napsgear typically says up to 21 business days, but it has never taken longer than 10 to receive my order. Shipments are very discreet and prompt. As of now, i have ordered Turanabol, clenbuterol, oral tren, tren enanthate, test enathanate, and the new andromix. All of these have been 100% legit and I have seen amazing gains from each and everyone of these substances. Napsgear has my business from here on out!

Rep Points

They are terrible. I wanted to like them, but they made it easy not to. There are better on this forum for sure.

Rep Points

Not that I used naps but I've been told to stay away from them for a while

Rep Points

Hey paulus, I was just wondering what was it that made naps so bad? Maybe I should avoid them if you know something I don't. Also, what would be a better alternative? I've had my fair share of getting ripped off by companies. So that's why naps made me quite happy that I actually received my shipments and wasn't scammed

Rep Points

Sent them money. Some of the money was returned. No product. Out $70. $45 for the cost to send the money plus the $25 that they kept for some reason. Tried to get support thru their forum here and the website, they keep blowing me off. STAY CLEAR.