Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Is it normal to never get back bumps??

Rep Points

ive ran halodrol up to 100 mgs and right now i'm on my last week of DMZ of 45 and i've never had a problem with back pumps. I couldn't even tell you what they feel like. Not that i'm complaining lol i just thought that back pumps were pretty common on PH's. Is it normal to have never had them or does it just vary for everyone?

Rep Points

check your carb intake. buddy of mine was cutting for a show and thus carb intake was low and was not getting the pump while working out.

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

If you drink a lot of water then you might not get them. I'm on sdmz 2.0 and I started getting them so I upped my water intake and back pump is gone

Rep Points

so off topic about your back bumps but how do you like dmz since you've tried hdrol at 100mg, is it comparable to that?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by h3o View Post
    so off topic about your back bumps but how do you like dmz since you've tried hdrol at 100mg, is it comparable to that?
    on hdrol i didn't really notice any difference in gains when i bumped it from 75mgs to 100i should've just kept it at 75 because i was getting the same results. I did get stronger on hdrol and gain some weight but mostly water weight with that. With dmz i feel friggin solid. It's awesome i'm up from 193 to 206 i am more vascular, my traps have exploded, the pumps are unreal i walk out of the gym looking literally 10 lbs bigger (i'm also taking hemavol for preworkout, caffeine free), and i feel awesome. haven't had any side effects except for some stomach bloating. but its on and off. some days i feel like i have no appetite and i feel bloated, and some days i feel hungry ever 2 hours and feel lean and rock solid. im loving the dmz. running it at 30/30/45/45. Monday i dumbell pressed 120's for the first time ever when my PB before on hdrol was 95. also getting alot stronger. Eat a lot of clean carbs, up the protein, drink more water, and you can see and feel it working big time.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wheybolic63 View Post
    on hdrol i didn't really notice any difference in gains when i bumped it from 75mgs to 100i should've just kept it at 75 because i was getting the same results. I did get stronger on hdrol and gain some weight but mostly water weight with that. With dmz i feel friggin solid. It's awesome i'm up from 193 to 206 i am more vascular, my traps have exploded, the pumps are unreal i walk out of the gym looking literally 10 lbs bigger (i'm also taking hemavol for preworkout, caffeine free), and i feel awesome. haven't had any side effects except for some stomach bloating. but its on and off. some days i feel like i have no appetite and i feel bloated, and some days i feel hungry ever 2 hours and feel lean and rock solid. im loving the dmz. running it at 30/30/45/45. Monday i dumbell pressed 120's for the first time ever when my PB before on hdrol was 95. also getting alot stronger. Eat a lot of clean carbs, up the protein, drink more water, and you can see and feel it working big time.

nice thanks for the reply, looking forward to trying this before my real cycle next year lol, gonna try and see if i can cut on this stuff without losing strength.

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by h3o View Post
    nice thanks for the reply, looking forward to trying this before my real cycle next year lol, gonna try and see if i can cut on this stuff without losing strength.
    You won't lose strength with DMZ, also use it to kickstart your cycle.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Z499 View Post
    You won't lose strength with DMZ, also use it to kickstart your cycle.
    im only going to run dmz for a short cycle before i start off my cycle next year. Next year will be a 12-14week cycle and im probably going to kick start that with tbol.

i just read the forum thread a little bit down about someone asking to do a journal for dmz and cutting weight in a 4 week cycle, i dont want the dmz free but interested in the 4 week cycle thing

Rep Points

btw very sorry if i am hijacking your post