• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2 of the best videos ever

LMFAO x1,000,000,000,000,000,000 @ the Suprise UpperCut LOL

you can hear the uppercut connect. Gender equality is a motherfucker

Goddamn that's how you do that... I would never hit a woman, but love watching when a someone else hits a derserving nag.

If i were allowed to beat women, i would do it everyday... However, if I can't hit a woman, then women should be chained to the fucking Stove

that dude is a pussy. she took his best punch and kept coming at him. That chick has the biggest balls of all time. I didn't watch it with sound because i'm at work, but damn!

the bus driver is a homo, clear uncontested shot and he couldnt knock the bitch out? i guess thats why he hits women lol

I seen this a few days ago. Funny shit. He should of at least broke her jaw or knocked a few teeth out but seems to me like either she has an iron jaw, he hits like a bitch, or he was taking it easy

I seen this a few days ago. Funny shit. He should of at least broke her jaw or knocked a few teeth out but seems to me like either she has an iron jaw, he hits like a bitch, or he was taking it easy

Nigger Monkeys have strong jaws. All those millions of years from banana eating has its perks

IML Gear Cream!
I think I laughed the hardest when he tosses that bitch out of the bus

you can hear the uppercut connect. Gender equality is a motherfucker

She layed hands on him first, you can hear him say to her " if your goin to act like a man, im going to treat you like a man". A good slap would had done the trick IMO.

If i were allowed to beat women, i would do it everyday... However, if I can't hit a woman, then women should be chained to the fucking Stove

Quotes like this coming from you Sometimes make wonder if you are indeed a real person, or just some human experiment with no sense or morals whatsoever. Your mother would be proud.

I'm 100% against hitting women for any reason. But that shit looked crazy like a cartoon uppercut and I did lmao.

Back