• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Experienced Tren Users

WendysBaconator

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im running tren acetate at 30mg ED & im getting a lot of comments that its a waste of tren. 30MG ED will give 210mg weekly. 50mg EOD will give me 150 - 200mg weekly. Is my thinking wrong here?

I wouldn't run it any lower then 75mg ED

Im running tren acetate at 30mg ED & im getting a lot of comments that its a waste of tren. 30MG ED will give 210mg weekly. 50mg EOD will give me 150 - 200mg weekly. Is my thinking wrong here?

no your thinking is right... however it's a dose that is really too low to realize tren's maximum benefits tho imo :coffee:

I'm running a gram and a half of test, 700 mg mast and 350 mg tren... (50 mg Ed) I don't think it's a waste. And in my situation the tren is a very low percent of the total combined aas.

truth is I get tren mean from anymore then this. I have a toddler at home and i can't be mean.

210 mg is a lot more then you would get naturally...

75mg EOD was a very popular protocol, and personally I felt like it affected me more than tren enanthate, even the crappy pellet home brew stuff. Its ester is a little less weight than enanthate, but still for some reason it seemed a little more magical :daydream:

See how it goes for another 10 days. if you need to up the dose. I'm running 300 mg/w of tren E with Test and I'm getting bigger, stronger and harder by the day. i respond to pretty low doses so I may not be typical and I'm no mass monster. Tren is strong. It's 2-3 times as strong as test, deca, equipoise masteron etc. Waht you don't want os to blast it and end up with a horror show of side effects. The way o look at is is if i am getting bigger, harder and stronger on 300 mg of tren why double it? At least not until it stalls.

there is a sweet spot for everyones body... there is too much and too little, it all depends on how you react to it. My preferance with tren a was 75mg eod mixed in with test prop at 100mg eod.

Running it at 55mg ED and I'm naearly 2 weeks in il give it another week them I'm bumping it up to 75mg ED don't know why I'm telling you this its not contributing the the OP in anyway but I am bored on my lunch break at work and yeah... That is all.

IML Gear Cream!
I cant comment on the tren ace because I prefer tren E.
But for me 300mgs total tren E wkly works very well along with test ofcourse.

My first run I did 100 eod. Last two times I ran 100 ed with prop 150 ed for 8 weeks. 100 tren a may not be as safe as eod but man it was awesome IMHO. My wife didn't like my attitude tho :)

yea i respond to pretty low dose of tren ace some where arround 200-300mg aweek.but like someone said with this ugl stuff we really dont know what doses we are taking of any thing really.and all so how perfect are you and geting excatly right dose in the pin i know i am a vet and still sometimes get a little over and next time a little under.really it does not matter i dont stress over stuff like that.just take your gears eat your food and workout and sleep and you will look good.

At 50mg ed it was pretty good. At 75mg ed shit was really getting good. At 100mg ed my wife through me out of the house for 10 days....no bullshit. Ya gotta creep up on Tren, it isnt for everyone...

Tren is much more powerful than many other aas and 30 mgs a day is not a waste by any means.

37.5 mg ed was very popular when fina home brews were running rampant -- I saw gains of 17 lbs in 6 weeks from that.

Surely was not a waste.... What was a waste was getting ballsy and trying 100-150 mgs a day! Just side effects at that point.

Different strokes for different folks....

-Matt

Back