• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

theCaptn'

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2ise539.jpg

:daydream:

What hand does the Capt'n beat off with Hold or Fast, I guess it depends on his mood

I can tell you from experience, the capt'n is waaay moar jacked then this sorry looking knockoff! And the only tattoos he has are on his dick.

theCaptn' is a legend in his own mind.

:coffee:

I can tell you from experience, the capt'n is waaay moar jacked then this sorry looking knockoff! And the only tattoos he has are on his dick.

So last week you were shreading the guy and this week your on his dick, hmmm...... Might want to get your estrogen checked.

Its like this. Its okay for me to tell it how it is, but anybody else talks shit about my boy then the DRSE will swoop in and rape some donkey ass! Get off my cock Reddog!

Another DRSE fringe player abuseing his probey status. I'll back off cause I don't know if I could handle a "DRSE" ass raping.

Captn is jacked from Sils new hgh greentops, jewtropin

Another DRSE fringe player abuseing his probey status. I'll back off cause I don't know if I could handle a "DRSE" ass raping.

your ass would never be the same. And im no fringe player, I was in the inner council, making life altering decisions for millions on a daily basis. But sadly, other interests (breeding) were pulling me away from focusing on the drse. Because i wasnt able to stay on top of things, people could have been dying for all i know. The DRSE is into some heavy shit. So alas, I had two step down from being a king of the jews for the good of mankind. Im kind of like the lance armstrong of the DRSE. Definately not a fringe player you nutless cunt!

your ass would never be the same. And im no fringe player, I was in the inner council, making life altering decisions for millions on a daily basis. But sadly, other interests (breeding) were pulling me away from focusing on the drse. Because i wasnt able to stay on top of things, people could have been dying for all i know. The DRSE is into some heavy shit. So alas, I had two step down from being a king of the jews for the good of mankind. Im kind of like the lance armstrong of the DRSE. Definately not a fringe player you nutless cunt!

mooch for prez!!

Bitch be trippin and shit....

Its like this. Its okay for me to tell it how it is, but anybody else talks shit about my boy then the DRSE will swoop in and rape some donkey ass! Get off my cock Reddog!
Now why are you bringing the standard donkey into this

slurp........

No bulge in his pants, must be the captn...

Back