Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

tren e reviews

Thread: tren e reviews

Rep Points

tren e reviews

Hey guys thinking about trying the tren e. His tren ace was very good and everybody seems to agrree. The reviews on his tren e seem to be few and far between. Leme know how it was my brother's. What dosage did you guys run. I was thinking 10 weeks at 600mgs a week.
    Steriodforyou.com

Rep Points

I have never tried tren a. So I can't compare the 2. I'm running tren e 600 a week and test e 400. I didn't get any strength gains in the gym but I think my estrogen is fuck up. I'm eating at maintenance. So that probably messing my strength up too. I didn't get any sides till halfway through my second bottle. Sometimes can't sleep, lots of sweating crazy dreams. Sometimes I feel off when talking to ppl. I'm body is looking good. Muscles are getting hard. Would I use tren e again the answer is yes. I will be switching up the doses though.

Rep Points

Re: tren e reviews

I have ran M's tren e 3 times. I played with my dosing, first higher test, lower tren, i had a lot of sides. Next 2 times i ran higher tren lower test and it was night and day. Great results and only side was mild night sweats. My sweet spot is 300mg test e and 750mg tren e. I love tren and run it almost every blast so, you just gotta see what doses work for you.

Rep Points

Thank you for the reviews guys. Going to give it a shot. Please keep the reviews coming guys.
    Steriodforyou.com

Rep Points

I'm running his tren E right now at 300mgs per wk.
    500mgs test cyp
    and 150mgs deca
    Total 950mgs per.

The first week I did a extra 500mgs test cyp to get my plasma levels up quicker.
    I'm in my 3rd day of week 3.
    From the start I am taking 30mgs d-bol and 4 jelcaps androhard and I'm up 9 lbs and getting a lot stronger already.
    I dont think the injects have hit yet but I think this is going to be a very good cycle.
    So for me it's higher test and lower tren. We shall see if I get the sides some speak of.
    The d-bol is only going to be the first 4 wks.
    I have heard a lot of ideas like higher tren lower test but I thought I'd go this route and see how this tren treats me.
    The small amount of deca is only here for joint relief.
    I know....2 19nors but it's only 150mgs per so I thought it would help my knee's and joints.
    Any comments are welcome.

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Luxx View Post
    I have never tried tren a. So I can't compare the 2. I'm running tren e 600 a week and test e 400. I didn't get any strength gains in the gym but I think my estrogen is fuck up. I'm eating at maintenance. So that probably messing my strength up too. I didn't get any sides till halfway through my second bottle. Sometimes can't sleep, lots of sweating crazy dreams. Sometimes I feel off when talking to ppl. I'm body is looking good. Muscles are getting hard. Would I use tren e again the answer is yes. I will be switching up the doses though.
    how long you been on right now ??
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theboneman View Post

how long you been on right now ??
    2 months. 1 pin left.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddkingg View Post
    I'm running his tren E right now at 300mgs per wk.
    500mgs test cyp
    and 150mgs deca
    Total 950mgs per.

The first week I did a extra 500mgs test cyp to get my plasma levels up quicker.
    I'm in my 3rd day of week 3.
    From the start I am taking 30mgs d-bol and 4 jelcaps androhard and I'm up 9 lbs and getting a lot stronger already.
    I dont think the injects have hit yet but I think this is going to be a very good cycle.
    So for me it's higher test and lower tren. We shall see if I get the sides some speak of.
    The d-bol is only going to be the first 4 wks.
    I have heard a lot of ideas like higher tren lower test but I thought I'd go this route and see how this tren treats me.
    The small amount of deca is only here for joint relief.
    I know....2 19nors but it's only 150mgs per so I thought it would help my knee's and joints.
    Any comments are welcome.

there's nothing wrong with running 2 19 nors together

Rep Points

Bump, seems like not that many people have tried the e.
    Steriodforyou.com

Rep Points

My tren E is treating me well as far as strength gains are concerned.
    I am getting some night sweats and my girlfriend left me. She says I scare her and my body is a furnace and all I think about is sex.
    That I attrribute to the high test I am on also.
    A good lesson learned here fella's is sometimes it's not best to tell you'r significant other all the details.
    They will blame every little thing on you'r useage.
    She says I'm agressive, have anger issues and all I think about is sex.
    I totally disagree but as I said they will blame EVERYTHING on you'r useage IF they have zero knowledge of anabolics.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddkingg View Post
    My tren E is treating me well as far as strength gains are concerned.
    I am getting some night sweats and my girlfriend left me. She says I scare her and my body is a furnace and all I think about is sex.
    That I attrribute to the high test I am on also.
    A good lesson learned here fella's is sometimes it's not best to tell you'r significant other all the details.
    They will blame every little thing on you'r useage.
    She says I'm agressive, have anger issues and all I think about is sex.
    I totally disagree but as I said they will blame EVERYTHING on you'r useage IF they have zero knowledge of anabolics.
    When she started mouthing off like that did you slap her around a bit? Haven't tried tren yet but bound to someday, and I'm a little afraid of this rage thing you guys keep talking about.

Rep Points

I never get the rage from ace but i always sweat like a pig after the first week. Thank you roadking for the update.
    Steriodforyou.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    When she started mouthing off like that did you slap her around a bit? Haven't tried tren yet but bound to someday, and I'm a little afraid of this rage thing you guys keep talking about.
    Ofcourse not. I would never strike a woman. I may however strike someone who offends my woman.
    But I was just a bit short and lippy.
    I'm on 300mgs tren E but lots of test and a touch of deca with a d-bol kicker.
    I have since appologized and admitted I was wrong and it wont happen again,
    But as I was saying they will blame every little thing on the juice if they have no understanding of it. Hell, I might have just been hungry at the time and grumpy.LOL
    Tomarrow is the 30 day point so I expect things to get really interesting here very soon.
    I just need to be more consciencous of my sharp toungue.
    All my friends know I am a peaceful person unless I am really pushed and it takes a lot to get there but after that all bets are off.
    Dont be afraid of tren. I truely believe all this stuff a person hears is in fact in that person anyway.
    So for myself I just need to be more polite and a bit more understanding and all will be fine.

Rep Points

I can definatey relate to you on the women trouble on tren. I have never ran tren e, but tren ace did make me very short tempered. Any little thing would set me off, when before I would have just ignored whatever it was that set me off and she blames every disagreement that we have on my steroid use even though I don't use tren anymore. I've ran it three different times and it did me the same way every time. I've never had any issues with high mg test cycles though. She would also get pissed off over sex all the time, if I wasn't eating or in the gym I was wanting to have sex. I've never been so horny in all my life.haha! There is just something about tren that makes get me agitated really easy and I stay kinda nervous all the time. But in the gym it was my best friend. Got alot stronger really fast and had to make myself leave the gym everyday. Other sides consisted of really bad sweating and back cramps from time to time. Never got tren cough. Never ran more than 350mg/wk.

Rep Points

Yea Tony I think 300mgs is where I need to stay with tren E.
    Like you said it's the high test that makes me crazy horny.
    I told her I would try to tone that down also.
    In all relationships compromize is needed.

Rep Points

i got along with my ex perfectly while on tren ace we had a great relationship

i even kept my zen when she would yell at me because of her bullshit trust issues (her first boyfriend cheated on her). I never even cussed at her.

looks like u guys need to learn how to take 10 deep breaths

Rep Points

I guess tren effects everyone differently. 1000mg/wk of test and sometimes slightly more has never gave me any aggression problems, but for some reason tren kept me in a slightly bad mood and it didn't take much of anything to set me off and I'm a really outgoing person that it takes alot to get me upset.