• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

scam

frigbrains

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
BBservice is a scam they took my money gave me BS stories bottom line never got my order they are domestic and I put my order in July 2012 should be plenty of time . I mean s**t they are americans ripping off americans go rip off some Pakistani f***er. Makes me sick

Doesnt look like they are a sponsor here anymore, maybe an old rep can chime in

Member since April... 13 posts... Not sure if srs.

Head over to asf forums. You will get some answers over there.

hes telling the truth guys, hes been waiting a long time, Iv tried my best for you bro but they cant seem to pull it together so Iv moved on, I hope everything works out sooner or later but they were never a scam, just very very very slow... I never saw any other issues like yours through out the time I rep'd for them

I assumed something had happened with them, didnt see em in your sig anymore lol

BBservice is a scam they took my money gave me BS stories bottom line never got my order they are domestic and I put my order in July 2012 should be plenty of time . I mean s**t they are americans ripping off americans go rip off some Pakistani f***er. Makes me sick

Boo hoo hoo for you, cry up a 5 mile long river fucking dumbass.
Welcome to the real world, nice of you to finally join it, whiner.

Eddy you don't workout or take gears. Take your ass to a gimp site where you'll fit in

Boo hoo hoo for you, cry up a 5 mile long river fucking dumbass.
Welcome to the real world, nice of you to finally join it, whiner.

The amount of duplicate accounts, self ownage threads, fake girlfriend pics, and time on your hands amazing the fuck out of me.

Do you have a life?

IML Gear Cream!
The amount of duplicate accounts, self ownage threads, fake girlfriend pics, and time on your hands amazing the fuck out of me.

Do you have a life?

Be more concerned with yourself, and the struggle to improve your subpar stature.

Hey Liz Claibourne start thinking of a new screen name cause this one is just about over. Maybe next time you can be fubu

What the fuck are you even babbling about?

Nevermind since you can barely read anyway.
Go make use of your talent for massaging fags and cum-tasting.

Can some one block this guys IP at all?

That probably stop the OP or IntensiveCarePatient, but keep wishing upon a shooting star.

Hey Liz Claibourne start thinking of a new screen name cause this one is just about over. Maybe next time you can be fubu

YAWN.

Your used to having your mouth wide open eddie, Take it like a champ and GTFO.

hes telling the truth guys, hes been waiting a long time, Iv tried my best for you bro but they cant seem to pull it together so Iv moved on, I hope everything works out sooner or later but they were never a scam, just very very very slow... I never saw any other issues like yours through out the time I rep'd for them

:blah:

lol...Eddie why do you keep coming back here, your a joke!

IML Gear Cream!
^^ LMAO @ chester. Thinks his tight shirt and bright gray pants epitomizes cool manliness.

I 'd laugh all day, all week @ anyone dumb enough to ever be scammed by a clown like you.

IntensiveCarePatient

tumblr_mba5psXab41r4t7nto1_250.gif

painfully lame to even read

Male ass licker Liz

Your mom is a failure for not aborting.

It is so easy to say things hiding behind a screen. Grow a pair of balls, drop your mightier than thou attitude, and get a job. And if I ever run into you, you better count your teeth.

Back