Blood work about 6-7 weeks after pct

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7224984

    Blood work about 6-7 weeks after pct

    So I don't know if anyone saw my gyno/prolactin post but I was worried either prolactin or estrogen was high but they seemed fine. So I have no idea why my left nipple is hurting but here are my results.
    So my baseline was 718 test like 12 weeks after pct of last cycle just got blood work back today about 6 and a half weeks after pct. When I did bloods last time about 6 weeks after pct my liver values were still elevated.
    AST 40
    ALT 70 (high)
    Testosterone 330 (low)
    LH 3.1
    FSH 2.9
    Estradiol 30.2
    Prolactin 5.6
    BUN/Creatinine ratio 31 (high)
    BUN 26 (high)
    So what do you guys think is my test a little low for almost 7 weeks after pct? I had a good pct my libo is deff on point. I ran clomid 100/100/50/50/50 plus some test boosters daa, post cycle and unleashed. Any advice would be great. Ill post pic tonight on this thread btw

  2. #2
    Registered User
    StanG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    287

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    13365716

    Your test levels are gonna be super high by the last week of taking serms. Then when you stop they drop big time. Then they go back up and stabilize.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7224984

    k cool so ill retest in 5 weeks. I wanted to start cycle in 5-6 weeks. Might delay to 8 weeks or so just depends on bloodwork. Also is estrogen a little high?

  4. #4
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,305

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Keep hydration high. 1-1.5 gallons of water daily. Avoid alcohol and retest in 6 weeks. I would test my BP over the next few days also.

    IronMag Labs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off!



    heavyiron15 for 15% off at IronMagResearch

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7224984

    K thanks! Ya I don't drink so that's good. Im hoping to get back in the 700's in 6 weeks!!

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7224984

    Blood work about 6-7 weeks after pct


  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Rocky Mountains
    Posts
    12

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    So, is estrogen high at 30.2?
    I know it shows within range but with test 330 it seems a little out of balance

  8. #8
    Registered User
    iSteroids's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    220

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    222053

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfriedman1017 View Post
    k cool so ill retest in 5 weeks. I wanted to start cycle in 5-6 weeks. Might delay to 8 weeks or so just depends on bloodwork. Also is estrogen a little high?
    you shouldn't worry this much first 8 weeks post pct, give it at least 6 more weeks

    iSteroids.com - Underground Steroids Super Site

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7224984

    kk thanks. Just to be safe gonna run a small 2-3 week pct, considering already ordered before I saw ur reply lol. Then get bloods 3 weeks after. I probably should have mentioned that my last cycle was real heavy duty. I ran 7 vials of npp in 12 weeks and 6.5 vials of test prop and went WAY overboard on the anavar like 100mg for 12 weeks. Deff not smart. But the cycle before that where i recovered real nicely was tren at 600mg and test at 400mg for 10 weeks. I was feeling invincible. Fortunately my libido never get messed after this last cycle. I can't say that for the tren cycle.
    That is why I thought my recovery was way better this go around. It was probobaly a estrogen/prolactin thing 2 cycles ag. Either way ill retest end of november. I have some extra hcg should I use before I get serms in mail?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    StanG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    287

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    13365716

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfriedman1017 View Post
    kk thanks. Just to be safe gonna run a small 2-3 week pct, considering already ordered before I saw ur reply lol. Then get bloods 3 weeks after. I probably should have mentioned that my last cycle was real heavy duty. I ran 7 vials of npp in 12 weeks and 6.5 vials of test prop and went WAY overboard on the anavar like 100mg for 12 weeks. Deff not smart. But the cycle before that where i recovered real nicely was tren at 600mg and test at 400mg for 10 weeks. I was feeling invincible. Fortunately my libido never get messed after this last cycle. I can't say that for the tren cycle.
    That is why I thought my recovery was way better this go around. It was probobaly a estrogen/prolactin thing 2 cycles ag. Either way ill retest end of november. I have some extra hcg should I use before I get serms in mail?
    Yeah do like a Scally restart. Blast some hcg then stop hcg and get right on serms. What are you doing clomid/nolva? I hope at the very least clomid solo.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Roaddkingg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Middle Of The Country
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    57580348


    It doesnt look to me like you did HCG throughout you'r cycle.
    Were you doing arimadex during cycle?
    Were you taking liver supports?
    A good PCT IMO would be clomid and aromasin.
    It would appear this cycle wasnt very well planned out.
    Perhaps after you get this issue straightened out you may want to ask for some advise and have EVERYTHING in hand before ever starting.
    I always put everything down on paper and have plenty of everything before ever starting. Having extra is always a good idea.
    All 19nors shut you down hard and I also didnt hear you mention you had been running cabergoline during this cycle.
    IMO it's a must any time you run NPP, deca or tren.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7224984

    i Ran HCG throughout whole cycle. Aromasin 12.5mg eod. Then upped to 25mg ED when estrogen came back high. Then I ran Clomid 100/100/50/50/50 Aromasin 25mgED DAA Unleashed/Post cycle. I don't think it was the pct I think it's just tough recovering from a 19nor. especially a short ester for 12 weeks. How come it doesn't look like I ran HCG? Should I do a blast right now before serms come? I didn't do a blast before pct because I went on a 5 day vacation after last dose of test. Then started pct when I got back. I was deff prepared. Had Aromasin HCG Clomid Prolactrone and nolva but couldn't use because of 19nor. I was taking cycle support and milk thistle for liver.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7224984

    Nolva clomid and low dose letro because nipples are hurting a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanG View Post
    Yeah do like a Scally restart. Blast some hcg then stop hcg and get right on serms. What are you doing clomid/nolva? I hope at the very least clomid solo.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Roaddkingg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Middle Of The Country
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    57580348


    Quote Originally Posted by Bfriedman1017 View Post
    i Ran HCG throughout whole cycle. Aromasin 12.5mg eod. Then upped to 25mg ED when estrogen came back high. Then I ran Clomid 100/100/50/50/50 Aromasin 25mgED DAA Unleashed/Post cycle. I don't think it was the pct I think it's just tough recovering from a 19nor. especially a short ester for 12 weeks. How come it doesn't look like I ran HCG? Should I do a blast right now before serms come? I didn't do a blast before pct because I went on a 5 day vacation after last dose of test. Then started pct when I got back. I was deff prepared. Had Aromasin HCG Clomid Prolactrone and nolva but couldn't use because of 19nor. I was taking cycle support and milk thistle for liver.
    Alright bro. Didnt mean to bust your balls I didnt see where you had run HCG throughout.
    Cabergoline would have been a nice add through the cycle though. I do it every time I do a 19nor.
    I heard the prolactrone is pretty good stuff but I have never tried it.
    Cabergoline has a rather good side effect that I enjoy. More frequent erections, more volume and better duration.
    Just a thought. You know now where to get all these things.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7224984

    ya i actually got some caber, clomid, nolva, aromasin and hcg from that place but didn't get enough caber.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 09:24 AM
  2. my blood work..
    By bb1129 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 01:47 PM
  3. Blood work
    By Parker7 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 08:42 PM
  4. Blood Work
    By paolo584 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 05:27 PM
  5. Blood Work
    By 45ACP in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 07:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums