• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clen/keto or clen/t3 2wks or 2days???

GreenHULK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey would like to get a few things straight!!

If u run clen an keto together u can run it for 4-6 wks?

If u just run clen u do 2days/on 2/off or 2wks on 2 off?

I haven't read much on t3/clen just read on t3 by its self?
If u do this together how's is it dosed together?

I'm fixing to order me a cycle an was thinking of getting something for my wife which of these methods do u guys recommend? I've read so much The last couple days it's all running together lol!!
stats
25yrs 5'9 145lbs idk bf on women u can see outline of upper abs she had our a son year ago wants to shread the rest of the baby fat diets pretty on track where both doing kris gethin 12 wk prog on bodybuilding.com thanks guys

Also I have not seen if u need any liver aid the supps I've seen are potassium an taurine. I've read the womens drug sticky and clen FAQ and just google some of the rest.

Ok guys no bad post or good post yet geeze!!
Here was my plan for her.
Wk-1-4 20mcg/20/40/40/60/60/80/
Stay 80mcg but I'm not shore on the keto I've read to do it all the way through also just every 3rd wk to get receptors firing again some people say they like it all the way through. Also doses I've seen 1 to 2.5
any thoughts guys? Thanks

i dont run keto or t3 when on clen, for me its not needed. 2 weeks off, 2 weeks benedryl, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks benedryl and then i cut it for a few months. Proper diet will help with klen, i went on a somewhat paleo diet with very low carbs and thats how i lost 55lbs in about 6 months and i have been maintaining the weight loss for another 6. start off with 20 and work your way up to see what you can handle, i can only handle 60mg at a time and that turns me into michael j fox...... (Bad joke?)

Well I just red a good thred on another site on clen.
Benedryle has no effect on ur receptors it just helps u sleep.
Ketotifen reactivates the beta 2 receptors and will help u sleep if needed.
Also I read that the keto will help keep down some of the sides of clen so that u can handle it better like jitters and more most people feel like shit on clen but if they run keto all the way through it helps take either 1mg in morning and 1 at night or just 2mgs at night to help or u can just run keto every 3rd through the hole wk to get the receptors firing again same thing with Ephedrine I guess I read don't take my word for it. Thanks for the post!!H3o

Here's a good one I hope!!
Clenbuterol/Ketotifen Fumarate
So a common misconception in the bodybuilding arena has come about that Benadryl will upregulate the beta receptors in the body, and I have been asked to create a thread on the subject to address this issue. I am assuming that this fallacy has come about from the bro-science of "well ketotifen is an anti-histamine, and diphenhydramine is too, so it must do the same thing."

There are no studies that show Benadryl (diphenhydramine HCl) has any effect on beta receptors. A lot of people waste their money on this. Ketotifen fumarate is the ONLY antihistamine that upregulates beta receptors due to its ability to inhibit phosphodiesterase enzymes, which are the root cause of beta receptor down-regulation. This is the human body's loopback mechanism to respond to beta-adrenergic receptor over stimulation. The best way to use ketotifen is 2mg/day every third week (preferably before bed), which allows one to run beta receptor agonists with no break.

As SwoleChamp also pointed out in the other thread where we were discussing this, you will still need to up the dose of clenbuterol to achieve optimal fat burning, but it will allow you to run clen for much longer.

Hope this helps, I hate to see people steered in the wrong direction.

im sure it works, never said it wouldn't, i just dont use it because the way i have been taking clen in the past has worked for me.

Back