• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dont destroy me for this

StupidStrength12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
alright so i am 17 now and I am so tired of being skinny it ridicolous so I have decided to get my diet and workout routine straight.

I would have posted in the teen section but the last post was four months ago.

I wanted to know what my diet should be like I went online using metabolic rate calculators and shit but I keep getting a different answer so I will say this my age is 17, I weigh 135, and I am 5 foot 6 I am fucking scrawny and really want to change that.

I am brand new to this forum an was wondering if someone could help me with my diet how much proteins should I intake and carbs to keep my bodyfat down and muscle high because i have seen teenagers like me that weigh 140 and are 6.6 percent bodyfat and the look ripped

and how much calories I need cause i tried calculating and it never comes out the same way twice.

I didnt know where to post this so I put it in the anabolic zone which was random. I already have my 5 day split training routine completely in line.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was 130lbs at 5'9 when i was 17 :coffee:

try something like this

meal 1: 7 ounces of steak (cooked measure)

meal 2: 2 scoops whey with 1tbsp peanut butter (all natural)

pre workout - 3/4 cup brown rice with 7 ounces chicken (cooked measure)

post workout 2 scoops whey

meal 5: 4 whole eggs + 3 egg whites

meal 6: 3 cups cottage cheese

Dont sweat it too much i was 5'9 @ 145 when i graduated from highschool, i was a avid baseball player and if not for a shoulder surgery would still be playing. Point is that i worked out and ate right, i was stronger then most in highschool cause my dad forced me into weights when i was 14, but i was scrawny, it wasnt until i hit around 20-21 ish that i started putting on muscle and growing in size. Your starting off right by asking about diet which is 100% of getting big, the other part is working out right which is another 100%, and the last is getting a good nights rest which is another 100%. Eat big and eat clean you'll be fine.

I'm getting only 2200 calories or so out of that... is that enough food to put on weight, at that height/age?

I'm getting only 2200 calories or so out of that... is that enough food to put on weight, at that height/age?

whats your height and weight and training schedule? too many factors but usually no 2200 calories in most will make you lose, i know myself my maintenance hovers around 2500 cals right now im cutting so im taking in 2000-2200 calories.

My workout routine is Day 1: Legs/Abs
Day 2: Chest
Day 3: Back/Abs*
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Shoulder/Abs*
Day 6: Arms Day 7: Rest
weight 135
height 5'6
age 17
my supplements are whey protein,casein protein powder because I was reading up on this stuff and it said that when your body goes to sleep who don't eat(common sense) so i take this powder to help with that, opti men multivitamin once daily, biotin (for hair growth has nothing to do with muscle), Omega fish oil supplements containing omega 3,6,9 once daily and thats it I do between 4 to 6 workouts for every muscle group. I might take bcaa's but after reading my understaning is that its just a hype but since I workout 5 days a week my muscles fatigue easily so i might take them and you can get it from your diet but then again I havent figured my diet out so i dont know yet.

Last edited:
so do I follow standard donkey's recommendation cause chocolatemalt said that its only 2200 calories im a teenager shouldnt i eat like 3000 a day or even more

try something like this

unrealistic but that^ is how you do it

more carbs

so do I follow standard donkey's recommendation cause chocolatemalt said that its only 2200 calories im a teenager shouldnt i eat like 3000 a day or even more

eat more, eat more carbs, eat more protein. how much all depends on what your rmr is then you can kind of go at it from there.

alright so teen steroid use is on the rise and I wanna show teens that they dont need to use steroid since im 17 and i will get good gains in a month which is my goal where do i post my results

more carbs than what i suggested (im currently in diet mode so that's where my mind is at)

alright so teen steroid use is on the rise and I wanna show teens that they dont need to use steroid since im 17 and i will get good gains in a month which is my goal where do i post my results

lol honestly on this site you wont get much attention for the natural side, if you look at all the journals there they are just beast after beast after beast. If you want some motivation i would suggest using bodybuilding.com bodyspace thing. Or after 3 years of lifting and getting pumped make a big post of the before and after. Dont worry about the other teens using roids. you might be behind them for a few years but when they drop dead from something stupid theyve done they wont be able to catch you lol.

See food eat food diet and train hard.

Bro, steroids aren't some magic elixir. I am willing to bet that if you take steroids now you'll end up as the same skinny fat kid but with a good chance at permanent endocrine problems. You need to train better and eat more. Steroids typically ramp up the metabolism, as in they aren't gonna let you eat the same crappy diet (you're that weight, your diet is poor.) and put on muscle, you won't change at all.

Your body is at the perfect stage to grow, and I'm willing to bet you don't know kids who are 140lb and 6.6%, you might but I doubt it. Teenagers tend to love to lie about their bodyfat percentags.

Bro, steroids aren't some magic elixir. I am willing to bet that if you take steroids now you'll end up as the same skinny fat kid but with a good chance at permanent endocrine problems. You need to train better and eat more. Steroids typically ramp up the metabolism, as in they aren't gonna let you eat the same crappy diet (you're that weight, your diet is poor.) and put on muscle, you won't change at all.

Your body is at the perfect stage to grow, and I'm willing to bet you don't know kids who are 140lb and 6.6%, you might but I doubt it. Teenagers tend to love to lie about their bodyfat percentags.

he never said anything about him taking steroids..... like a lot of forums say "search" in this case "read"

alright so i am 17 now and I am so tired of being skinny it ridicolous so I have decided to get my diet and workout routine straight. I would have posted in the teen section but the last post was four months ago. I wanted to know what my diet should be like I went online using metabolic rate calculators and shit but I keep getting a different answer so I will say this my age is 17, I weigh 135, and I am 5 foot 6 I am fucking scrawny and really want to change that. I am brand new to this forum an was wondering if someone could help me with my diet how much proteins should I intake and carbs to keep my bodyfat down and muscle high because i have seen teenagers like me that weigh 140 and are 6.6 percent bodyfat and the look ripped and how much calories I need cause i tried calculating and it never comes out the same way twice. I didnt know where to post this so I put it in the anabolic zone which was random. I already have my 5 day split training routine completely in line.
SD really laid it out well for you!!!
I would shoot for 4000+cal, and see where that gets you. If you are gaining good, you can keep it there, you may need to up it... you haven't given us a whole lot of info, so it's hard to tell you cals to the T... if you are active all day long, you will need more, if you are sedentary that should be enough to gain and stay lean... I would follow SD's outline!

SS , I didn't stop getting taller till 21 yrs old? Was like 165#s. I think you should eat till your sick with a protein shake ? Enjoy this time of ur life !

IML Gear Cream!
Eat till you cant eat anymore..then eat some more. Meat, Eggs, Whey. It's as simple as that.

try something like this

Try 2 pounds of chicken a day. 8 eggs. You can add in oats in the morning, rice with the chicken, and cottage cheese at night. You can add protein powder if you want, but do NOT substitute the powder for the 2 pounds of chicken and 8 eggs, any powder has to be in addition to that.

That's 2 pounds.

8 eggs.

Try it, and let us know in a month.

2 pounds of chicken.

8 eggs.

Eat till you cant eat anymore..then eat some more. Meat, Eggs, Whey. It's as simple as that.

Eating that much consistently is harder than you make it out to be. Takes planning and dedication. Lifting weights is the easy part IMO

2 pounds of chicken can be divided into 4 8 ounce meals - very easy to eat.

8 eggs and some oats in the morning for breakfast instead of Captain Crunch.

Cottage cheese as a bedtime snack.

Eating that much consistently is harder than you make it out to be. Takes planning and dedication. Lifting weights is the easy part IMO

True Captn. Plan to cook. Boil a dozen eggs. Roast four chicken breast. Does anyone like boil in a bag brown rice ?

alright so i am 17 now and I am so tired of being skinny it ridicolous so I have decided to get my diet and workout routine straight. I would have posted in the teen section but the last post was four months ago. I wanted to know what my diet should be like I went online using metabolic rate calculators and shit but I keep getting a different answer so I will say this my age is 17, I weigh 135, and I am 5 foot 6 I am fucking scrawny and really want to change that. I am brand new to this forum an was wondering if someone could help me with my diet how much proteins should I intake and carbs to keep my bodyfat down and muscle high because i have seen teenagers like me that weigh 140 and are 6.6 percent bodyfat and the look ripped and how much calories I need cause i tried calculating and it never comes out the same way twice. I didnt know where to post this so I put it in the anabolic zone which was random. I already have my 5 day split training routine completely in line.
just eat good quality food and vary your food , stop calculating etc...it is waste of time , just eat well don't force feed yourself , eat some carbs 1/2 hour before the gym without filling yourself , just a snack, your toughest workout will not cost you more than 300 Kcal which is not much in terms of food. let nature take its course you are still 17 any rushing into things is not good , like any quick weight gains are not very good and are not sustainable unless they are fat. just relax and stop thinking of yourself as skinny, better be skinny than fat

your young man, your body is probably still starting to kick in and growing. Give it some time and be patient. The only thing you can do is continue to train and eat. Don't overload the science of it, just keep it easy and basic. Lift hard, rest, and eat. Eat large portions and often, if your skinny the larger portions will not affect you much, and you are young. Every thing will all come in time just keep it up.

lol honestly on this site you wont get much attention for the natural side, if you look at all the journals there they are just beast after beast after beast. If you want some motivation i would suggest using bodybuilding.com bodyspace thing. Or after 3 years of lifting and getting pumped make a big post of the before and after. Dont worry about the other teens using roids. you might be behind them for a few years but when they drop dead from something stupid theyve done they wont be able to catch you lol.

Let's encourage people to post here rather than recommend they post on bb.com or elsewhere, okay? lol

the journals are def not overpopulated with beast....curt james is the mod there

plenty of noobs

lmao Yes, I'm a mod there and a skinny-fat guy and KOS maintains a journal there and is a fat-muscle guy. Along with those aforementioned "noobs".

Start your journal today! Online Journals

I was 135 5'9 when I was 17 as well.
I have been over 225 in the past and lean. Of course Im 38 now.

I would not recommend severe over eating but everyone is right. FOOD is the answer.

Start slower. Dont gorge yourself or youll gain weight but a good deal of fat.

Here is a my recommendation. Easy to follow. Easy to remember.

Breakfast. 6 Eggs. 4 whites and 2 whole. + a bowl of oatmeal. Add brown sugar for flavor.

2. 60g whey protein + a couple spoons full of natural no sugar added peanut butter.

3. 6 oz chicken or tuna. a cup of rice + 1 spoon peanut butter.

4. same as 2.

5. 6+ oz lean beef of chicken or ground turkey. You can make burgers from the ground turkey. Get 7% fat or less. Add some rice or potatoes.

6. Before bed. 60g casein protein shake and a spoonful of peanut butter.

I promise you....youll start to grow if your training.

If you stall out on gains after for a month or more up the food intake but using a similar breakdown.

Let's encourage people to post here rather than recommend they post on bb.com or elsewhere, okay? lol

lmao Yes, I'm a mod there and a skinny-fat guy and KOS maintains a journal there and is a fat-muscle guy. Along with those aforementioned "noobs".

Start your journal today! Online Journals

im ok with fat muscle guy

Back