Olympus Pharma

Olympus Test-E250 review

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Olympus Test-E250 review

Summary: GTG !

How do I know? I've been on HRT for six years now and have dialed in my preferred cruise dose to 100 mg 2x/week as the sweet spot where I feel best with minimal side effects. I can tell the difference between a 100 mg dose, 80 mg dose, 125 mg dose, and 150 mg dose, 200 mg dose, 250 mg dose, and 300 mg dose when cruising. I literally have cruised at each of those levels for a few weeks and took notes as to how it was going and arrived as 200 mg/weekly as the sweet spot for me. See below for the indicators I use to determine the approximate test level I am at. I use my HRT prescribed Watson Test Cyp-200 as the reference control from which I compare any Source's product against. At 200mg/week I average about 1100ng/dl which is slightly out of normal range and where I feel best. I have also had blood work for 100 mg/week and 150 mg/week dosages and for me the total testosterone level does scale linearly in my blood work results.

3 weeks ago I started the replacement of 200mg/weekly of prescribed Watson Test Cyp-200 with the Olympus Test-E250. I drew 0.4 ml for each of the 2x weekly injections, which I normally do into the quads using a 25 ga 1" syringe, though I occasionally inject into my delts as well. I waited 3 weeks to be sure the Watson Test Cyp-200 was completely washed out of my system and I only had the Olympus Test-E250 to account for these results. These are the typical indicators of Testosterone level I use to judge in lieu of bloodwork and the results:

Face Oil; increased slightly, I wash my face several times per day to keep the oil sheen under control.

Bacne; No face acne, but acne is on my lower back and hips with a slight increase. I'm taking minocycline to control this, and even at 100 mg/day of minocycline I still have bacne and higher testosterone levels do make it worse.

Exercise Recovery; Nothing really noticeable, though the current training cycle is going quite well for a cruise so at minimum the Olympus Test-E250 is properly dosed. I would notice a drop in exercise recovery if my levels had declined vice the normal HRT Watson Test Cyp-200 levels.

Muscle Mass; Actually is increasing currently, but I would have expected that based on my current training cycle results, so again the Olympus Test-E250 is at least properly dosed.

Libido; A noticeable increase! Interesting result and matches my subjective evaluation of General Feelings below.

General Feelings and sense of well being; I feel better on 200 mg/week of Olympus Test-E250 than I do on 200 mg/week of Watson Test Cyp-200. I have no explanation for this at all, and it's not based solely on total test level as I've run higher cruise dosages of Watson Test Cyp-200 and although I do feel a bit better at higher dosages the negative side effects of higher testosterone levels come on strong too; notably bloating and bacne. I've noticed this same effect with other Sources Test-E too, at least those I determined to be an on point quality product and not underdosed, or bunk, or toxic gear. I simply seem to feel better on Test-E than I do on Test-C. If I didn't get 10 ml of Test Cyp for a $5 copay, and have to sometimes travel on airlines and carry my gear with me so it's nice to have a legal product in your bag, I might actually just cruise on Test-E forever.

PIP; almost none to minimal, nothing to complain about and I've certainly had much much worse!

I believe, based on the total of all the above testosterone level indicators that Olympus Test-E250 is overdosed to some degree. Can't say that it's T275, T300, or even T350 as I read in another post, but it's at least T250 which is all we can expect for our hard earned dollars when we make a purchase.

I am looking forward to my early winter bulk/strength cycle on 1gm/weekly of the Olympus Test-E250 which starts November 19!

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Deadlifter, thank you very much for this! Great post!

Rep Points

Awesome post. That's what I like to hear, especially since I just ordered some, ha.

Rep Points

Olympus Test 250 is friggen awesome, I love the feelin of the sweet nectar of the gods flowing through my veins

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post
    Olympus Test 250 is friggen awesome, I love the feelin of the sweet nectar of the gods flowing through my veins
    Hell yes! Thanks for posting up bro...