• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Build an impressive, ripped, muscular physique.

Mikepraise

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Every serious fitness enthusiast knows that nutrition is the most important part of building an impressive, ripped, muscular physique. Let's face it, even if you are on the best training program possible and take all the best supplements, your muscles won?t grow by themselves and the fat is not going to fall off magically. Food will make your muscles grow and burn that stubborn belly fat. Without nutritious food in the right quantities, even the most intense workout or cardio session is worthless. That?s as simple as that.

And, even though we all know this, preparing and eating meals is almost always the most overlooked and neglected area of our lives. We always go for the easy option by spending tons of money in pre-made meals, take-out food and meal replacement drinks.
However, some people still manage to be faithful to a bodybuilding or fitness specific meal plan, but they quickly face another problem:get all the details from this book which has taught me a lot on how to prepare more than 200 recipes step by step

facepack.in/?a_aid=jeccynyams

On a serious note -- I'll be releasing a nice spin of CBL for gaining serious mass pertaining to larger Bodybuilders.

Not sure if I'll release it in print or online.

-Matt

Back