• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The US Economy in Charts (2001-2012) - US Treasury

This reminds me of GM press releases in 2010 and 2011 claiming this month was up 60% compared to the same month last year. How could anything not be up significantly when compared to 2009?

It also reminds me of Obama bragging that the stock market is up ~7000 pts since he was elected. He and the DNC sheep leave out the part where the market had a 3000 point Obama sell-off between election day and February 2009 because Wall St didn't know what this guy was about or what he was going to do.

It also reminds me of Obama bragging that the stock market is up ~7000 pts since he was elected. He and the DNC sheep leave out the part where the market had a 3000 point Obama sell-off between election day and February 2009 because Wall St didn't know what this guy was about or what he was going to do.

and what does any of this matter to the working class? it doesn't....75% of them own no stock or so little it warrants not even mentioning. the stock indexes are bullshit statistics that are not a reflection of the real economy, just like GDP, etc. the majority of those stocks held by owners and corporate officers purchased with debt.

Back