• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

low test results about to start cycle need advice

h3o

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well just got my test results back and they aren't what i was expecting

age 29
weight 203lbs
height 5'9
bf%17

test free 7.9pg
test 230.8ng

was just gonna do a short 6 week cycle of super dmz and test prop

also the plan for next year was run another cycle mid march of 12wk test e/deca/tbol

then august/september run 8 week of test e/tren e

should i change up the way i pct? or should i just work on stabilizing my test levels before i run those other cycles?

You are obviously not recovered from your last run, but you want to shut down your system again. Give it a break! Take a few months off. Get that bodyfat percentage down - lose about 15 pounds. Then restest yourself and see if your test result shows any recovery. Only then would I even think about a cycle.

ive been off cycle for more then a year and last time i tested it i was at 407ng/dl. ive lost 55lbs since last year. any reason why it would suddenly drop? maybe just a low result? ive been reading and heard test results can vary a lot.

forgot to mention that last test was about 3 months ago, and no supplements used besides vitamins and protein. also i have been reading into it more and it might be that ive been on a carb strict diet, and me staying away from red meat because of cholesterol reasons maybe the reason for the low results.

29 is too early for trt IMO unless that's what u want but it seems like u want to recover. Blast some hcg and run another pct after u test again if it's still low

Back