• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lab test for E2 and estradiol

MinMaxMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got lab work done recently to get a full blood work (including hormone panel).
Under estradiol, all it says under results is PENDING. Along with the normal range of estradiol. WTF is pending?

Interestingly enough, this hasnt been the first time. Every single blood work done including hormone panel (estradiol specifically requested), the results just come out the same.

Not to worry, "PENDING" just means they'll get back with you once they've sent the abnormally high result off to certain federal agencies with three-letter acronyms and are told how to proceed.

I kid, I kid.

Not to worry, "PENDING" just means they'll get back with you once they've sent the abnormally high result off to certain federal agencies with three-letter acronyms and are told how to proceed.

I kid, I kid.

Theres one black sedan with tinted windows parked on the opposite side of the street. Thats one black sedan more than there was yesterday. They are coming. I am prepared. :paddle:

Back