• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anavar only cycle

TazMaz

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi experts, i've been exploring for a while now what to take to improve my bodyshape and strength i cam through ANAVAR ! i've done an extensive research about and read about side effects PCT etc...

i have so many un answered questions first of all here are my stats:

1) Age 35
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat 90 Kg. bf 22%
3) Years of Consistant Training experience i have been working out since i was 16 but consistantly for theh past 1.5 year
4) Previous Cycle experience 0 no cycles
6) Cycle Goals cutting and gain some quality muscles

a few things to consider before the questions
  • I hate pining well when i am sick i avoid Injection as much as possible!
  • i dont want to build a massive body i just want a quality shaped well formed muscles
  • my Lipo is very very important :) and i dont want to risk it at all
  • i am not into cycles steroids never had them before and this one (if i go through it ) is the first !!!
  • please dont answer me with anavar for girls take anavar if have a vagina etc... i am new to this stuff and i dont want to get huge!

• I dont mind the anavar price as long as it is safe and no without are involved injections !!!

• the questions:
          • what is the best dosage? i've seen allot of conflicting answers!
          • shall i stop the cycle after 6 weeks or i can go up to 8 weeks
          • what should i take to protect my lipo
          • what should i expect of anavar only cycle for a beginner
          • what you recommend as PCT if required (please note that i like to play it safe)
          • if i want to repeate the cycle how long should space in time ( i know 1/2 the priod you where one ??)
          • is that a safe bit??
          • thanks for your help in advance

If you're going to troll please try to make it a little more believable. Thanks and have a good day.

22% bf and you want to run a anavar only cycle? Anavar or any other anabolic is not for you. And what happened to "#5"? Ugh..

/V

hi experts, i've been exploring for a while now what to take to improve my bodyshape and strength i cam through ANAVAR ! i've done an extensive research about and read about side effects PCT etc...

i have so many un answered questions first of all here are my stats:

1) Age 35

2) Weight and Percent BodyFat 90 Kg. bf 22%
3) Years of Consistant Training experience i have been working out since i was 16 but consistantly for theh past 1.5 year
4) Previous Cycle experience 0 no cycles
6) Cycle Goals cutting and gain some quality muscles

a few things to consider before the questions
  • I hate pining well when i am sick i avoid Injection as much as possible!
  • i dont want to build a massive body i just want a quality shaped well formed muscles
  • my Lipo is very very important :) and i dont want to risk it at all
  • i am not into cycles steroids never had them before and this one (if i go through it ) is the first !!!
  • please dont answer me with anavar for girls take anavar if have a vagina etc... i am new to this stuff and i dont want to get huge!

• I dont mind the anavar price as long as it is safe and no without are involved injections !!!

• the questions:
          • what is the best dosage? i've seen allot of conflicting answers!
          • shall i stop the cycle after 6 weeks or i can go up to 8 weeks
          • what should i take to protect my lipo
          • what should i expect of anavar only cycle for a beginner
          • what you recommend as PCT if required (please note that i like to play it safe)
          • if i want to repeate the cycle how long should space in time ( i know 1/2 the priod you where one ??)
          • is that a safe bit??
          • thanks for your help in advance

Negged...................:coffee:

22% you don't know how to eat or workout or both! You need to be low bf to notice any gains especially Var

just eat correctly bro.

many thanks for the advice bro i will i was trying to find something to boost my gains and help in shredding.

any way maybe AAS are not for me but i still would appreciate your answers bros

Please experts dont be mean in your answer i am just trying to get my head around it and figure out if this is somthing that i will do or just forget about and keep going natural

Come back here after you have trained for a few years and learned how to diet. You are going to be bitten with your remarks by other members....we have a thread called first cycle and PCT. I suggest reading it along with all the other stickies. Click here ----> http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/104658-first-cycle-pct.html

/V

(and please read the board rules about asking for AAS advice)

everyone here will tell you to just get over your unfounded fear of injections and use testosterone, also your 22% bodyfat, you clearly need to work on diet and cardio more than anything

are you sure you are 22% and now les? i dont think you are 22%! Maybe post pics and we can see if you are over 20%!

IML Gear Cream!
are you sure you are 22% and now les? i dont think you are 22%! Maybe post pics and we can see if you are over 20%!

well i'd never had a proper fat ratio calculation it might be much less the way i've estimated that is using an online calculator! any way i was alywas been suspecious about this

I did a scale test i mean the electronic scale test and i dont think this one is accurate 2. never did the fat caliber thingy !!.

but i know for a fact that i am well built with a very well defined body and i am not flappy nor chuppy at all !!! propably i am much lower on fat and i dont know how to calculate it and a open of good advice on how to calculate it precisely.

for injection mate i do have a phobia of injection :) i hate them.

i will try to upload a couple photos now
1Sx4AVhBmUldu2sai9oK0sFmYa3236722.jpeg

Back