• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vote your New Anything Goes Mod!

New Anything Goes Mod!

• Vote Sil!

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Vote KOS!

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Vote Reddog!

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • DRSE owns this motherfucker!

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As he refused to get circumcised and actually works out, SFW unfortunately lost his mod spot :(

. . . so there is an opening, and the following lucky three have send through some nice cawk pics with their applications :daydream:

Sil - Master of Photoshop and Azza's brown-eye pimp. Big true! :thumb:
KOS - foul-tempered, handsomely chubby with a photo-friendly wife. He hates you all and you all know it! :lol:

Reddog - small, pale, old and crusty. Like the rest of you Jews! :daydream:

Make your vote count!

A vote for reddog is a vote for the little peoples, representing the 99%ers.

:coffee:

Anything goes doesn't need a MOD. that's why it's called anything goes. all it is going to do is give Little Wing another person to bitch to if there is a comment she doesn't like.

Anything goes doesn't need a MOD. that's why it's called anything goes. all it is going to do is give Little Wing another person to bitch to if there is a comment she doesn't like.

Have to agree. Heaveyiron n theCaptn' can handle ag on their own. More mods here should be called what they really are... pet fish. :coffee:

Sil is great, and KOS is my idol..

Who the fuck do I vote for?

Or can I vote for LW to have cancer and die from Chemo-treatment?

Sil is great, and KOS is my idol..

Who the fuck do I vote for?

Or can I vote for LW to have cancer and die from Chemo-treatment?

i see you're still choking on sfw's cock. :coffee:

i see you're still choking on sfw's cock. :coffee:

I'm having difficulty understanding why you continue to associate my death wishes upon you with SFW demodded ass?

Grow up, get old, then get saggy.... Wait, you already have.. Guess all that's left is for you to Suffer never ending Chemo

IML Gear Cream!
seriously. why do we need half a dozen mods for AG?

Forum: Anything Goes

WARNING - Do not enter this forum if you get offended easily, just about anything is allowed in here and there is very little moderation! All hate, trash talking, flame wars, adult material, etc., is allowed in here. Adults 18+ Years Old Only!

as far as i can see it's just an excuse to stand around holding each others dicks. :coffee:

I'm having difficulty understanding why you continue to associate my death wishes upon you with SFW demodded ass?

Grow up, get old, then get saggy.... Wait, you already have.. Guess all that's left is for you to Suffer never ending Chemo

save it. everyone on the forum knows you started bashing me when your butt buddy lost his mod status.

vote for me lw and saney... i want cool internet title...it is the highest goal i can hope to achieve in life

You know what I'd rather have... but i won't say it cause i run things into the ground :(

u voted for that guy that doesnt workout in that wp contest....even though i showed you my wifes buttt!!!!!!!!!

yea your right.. I feel obligated to vote for you and give you lots of Placebos.

Coincidence? or are you a cunt dying of Cancer?

if this is what a mod is here why would anyone even want to be one? glorified dick holding honorary mod. lmao.

prestige comes from character not a title. saney is a mod but can't manage not to look like a spazzing out peeled nerve still crying over sfw getting booted out of the sand box. being a mod doesn't make one look upon him as anything larger than what his character shows him to be. he behaves like a putrid shit stain so that's what we see. eddie tried on a lot of titles but was still just eddie. it's what one brings to the role of mod that garners respect not just being one.

welll vote for red dog...he barely post and doesnt workout...hes perfect

i need social acceptance....i wanna be cool like heavy and captn

Well Little Minded Wing, I don't act that way generally as you make it seem.

I act that way towards you alone. I love all my AG people very much. I am myself 100% of the time until i'm needed.

And i'll stop acting this way towards you when you admit to your gay-doings and we'll bury it..

Guess the ball is in your court.. You either man up, or fag out

Well Little Minded Wing, I don't act that way generally as you make it seem.

I act that way towards you alone. I love all my AG people very much. I am myself 100% of the time until i'm needed.

And i'll stop acting this way towards you when you admit to your gay-doings and we'll bury it..

Guess the ball is in your court.. You either man up, or fag out

gay doings?

c'mere and i'll show you some gay doings... arrrrr! :daydream:

s1600-mango+tree.jpg

Back