• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Geneza Test prop clear as water???

Casey21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First of all I've used naps for years and I've always gotten quality gear from them.

I've recently placed 2 orders with naps. Both cane in a reasonable amount of time. I ordered 2 bottles of test prop along with a few other things (all geneza) Then about 2 weeks later I ordered 2 more bottles of test prop along with some deca (for next cycle) and pct.

I just noticed today, as I went to open my second bottle of prop, that it was clear as water. I held it up to my 2 remaining bottles of test prop one looked a normal oily color, and the other 2 were clear as can be. I immediately looked at the deca and it was the same thing... Clear. It seems that the second order I placed came with vials that were all clear. The pills I received looked normal but the vials were different. I've used both compounds countless times in the past, and they always were a normal color

Anybody that ordered recently have this happen to them???

Yes it can be clear. Color just has to do with melting points and the temp outside. Its good. The prop i have right now is clear too.

Don't let the color or lack thereof concern you, the gear is great.

I've got some Pfizer Testosterone that is almost clear too.

Ok that makes me feel better. I always have gotten good stuff from them so I wasn't too concerned but it was just weird that one batch was one color, and the other batch was another.

I've got 8 bottles of GP test( 5 prop,3 Test E) all different shades but mostly clear. Best Test on the market .3 bottles of GP Tren.. 3 different shades..

I know it's an old thread and I've posted elsewhere but cannot seem to find an answer to my question regarding gear such as Geneza's which is clear. Here is a quote to my other thread:

"Brand new to the forum. I've been out of this loop for over 10 years but back now. Obviously lots of changes in gear over the period of 10 years. Lots of new stuff too. I did have one curious concern that I hoped someone could clarify for me in regards to products such as the one in the subject line.

I've done lots of searches on this product and other products from the same company regarding the fact that the oil is completely clear. I've seen lots of explanations but none really explain they how and why.

I've worked with many different anabolic powders and know first hand that all powdered testosterone esters start as pale yellow in color (unless like I said above something has drastically changed). And usually the longer acting ester the test is, the darker in color it is (i.e. enanthate vs propionate).

Can someone please explain to me how a pale yellow powder is dissolved into a carrier oil, even if the oil is clear, and the end product still ends up clear?

I'm very confused and apprehensive about this due to my personal experience. However, many posts and my close friend swears by the product.

I've seen posts about melting points, tempature and carrier oils, but neither changes the fact that the powder starts as a pale yellow powder.

Hoping to get some good responses.

Best,

Mickie Knotts"

As I said, hoping to get some a knowledgeable response.

I know it's an old thread and I've posted elsewhere but cannot seem to find an answer to my question regarding gear such as Geneza's which is clear. Here is a quote to my other thread:

"Brand new to the forum. I've been out of this loop for over 10 years but back now. Obviously lots of changes in gear over the period of 10 years. Lots of new stuff too. I did have one curious concern that I hoped someone could clarify for me in regards to products such as the one in the subject line.

I've done lots of searches on this product and other products from the same company regarding the fact that the oil is completely clear. I've seen lots of explanations but none really explain they how and why.

I've worked with many different anabolic powders and know first hand that all powdered testosterone esters start as pale yellow in color (unless like I said above something has drastically changed). And usually the longer acting ester the test is, the darker in color it is (i.e. enanthate vs propionate).

Can someone please explain to me how a pale yellow powder is dissolved into a carrier oil, even if the oil is clear, and the end product still ends up clear?

I'm very confused and apprehensive about this due to my personal experience. However, many posts and my close friend swears by the product.

I've seen posts about melting points, tempature and carrier oils, but neither changes the fact that the powder starts as a pale yellow powder.

Hoping to get some good responses.

Best,

Mickie Knotts"

As I said, hoping to get some a knowledgeable response.

So you know the exact color of GP's powder and their supplier and everything? There are no complaints about it so why are you trying to start shit by bumping a old thread?

IML Gear Cream!
First, I'm not starting shit. I'm making a simple inquiry. Hopefully that's the reason for having discussion boards such as these.

As I said above, BECAUSE I have quite a bit of prior experience with test esters in particular and mixing them, I would like to know how exactly it is possible to take a yellow powder, mix it with a carrier oil and end up with a clear oil? No one has been able to explain it to me...

And it's not a question of WHO'S powder it is, or what supplier GP gets it from, as all testosterone esters are pale yellow in color (in fact almost all oil based anabolic powders are). Propionate is much lighter in color and cypionate/enanthate are much darker. This doesn't change because they use a different supplier/manufacturer. And because enanthate is the darker of the testosterones, I just want to understand how they are taking this powder of a dark pale/yellowish color, dissolving it into a colorless carrier oil and ending up with a colorless product? It doesn't make sense to me at all. And obviously that makes me question the product to some degree at least. If you had the same experience with mixing gear (combined with a chemistry background), you would obviously be just as cautious and hopefully ask the same questions.

My close friend swears by the product, some other members say their blood levels are up where they were suppose to be, but some old posts question the gear and the colorlessness.

Again, please note that I am not attempting to call the product bogus, but I would just like to understand how exactly their product is coming out colorless.

I was hoping I would get a quick, easy and satisfactory answer...but maybe nobody really knows?

And on top of the cautiousness I don't want to miss out on a great product.

Mickie

@ GXR64

Maybe you can point me in the direction of someone that can answer the question or address the concern?

If so, thanks.

Mickie

@ GXR64

Maybe you can point me in the direction of someone that can answer the question or address the concern?

If so, thanks.

Mickie

@ GXR64

Maybe you can direct me to someone who can answer the question or address the issue?

Thanks if so.

Mickie

@ GXR64

Maybe you can direct me to someone who can provide an answer to my question or address my concern?

Mick

@ GXR64

Maybe you can direct me to someone who can provide an answer to my question or address my concern?

Mick

Maybe you can learn how to properly post on forums. I know you have a ticket open about your question already. That is the best avenue for you to talk to the head guys. Color is a retarded way for you to determine how good anything is. Way to many factors can come into play for the coloring of the injectable.

Back