• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This is not a game of who the f*ck are you STAR WARS DEATH STAR CANTEEN

Seriously, who the hell is this pasty Jew cocksucker? :coffee:

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

Maybe KOS is right, This jew has started more threads in three weeks than I have in three years.............

:coffee:

Can someone please tell me who the fuck this roody poo OP is? He's been postin' like he's an important mutha phuqa 'round here.

I think he's impotent...

:coffee:

Oh wait....what?

Star Wars is gayer then a guy with 2 earrings dancing to lady gaga while doing anavar only cycles

IML Gear Cream!
Didn't read shit except for the title of the thread and I thought I'd be the nice guy and tell u how gay u are for posting this dumb shit. Your a disgrace to ag. Go make some long ass post about how some new sponsor should give away free shit again....then get called out on it and bitch out once again.

Didn't read shit except for the title of the thread and I thought I'd be the nice guy and tell u how gay u are for posting this dumb shit. Your a disgrace to ag. Go make some long ass post about how some new sponsor should give away free shit again....then get called out on it and bitch out once again.

You seem to be the resident expert on all things gay...

For that u can talk to azza ;). Still doesn't explain your dumbass posts. Oh and a little advice. Your location says behind you. You should prolly change that to behind little boys. U and azza sound like ud be best buds. U can thank me later for the hookup

Just making sure u know your not alone here little buddy. Azza pops in every once in awhile. He needs a friend and it sounds like u do to

I'd continue to trade barbs with you but frankly, you bore me and your opinion means less to me than my daily dump.
Gotta go work on an AR for a wounded warrior. Much more valuable use of my time than communication with you..

Back