Religious nut job claims hurricane Sandy was God's way of punishing us for our sins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Religious nut job claims hurricane Sandy was God's way of punishing us for our sins.

Al Gore said Tuesday that Hurricane Sandy is a ?disturbing sign of things to come? in a warming world and should prompt action to curb greenhouse gas emissions from fossil fuels.
    ?We must heed this warning and act quickly to solve the climate crisis. Dirty energy makes dirty weather,? the former vice president said
    Al Gore calls Sandy a

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Once apon a time I had a 'Girlfriend' named 'Sandy'......and I truly felt that it was GOD'S way of punishing me......

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

These fucks always pop up after a national disaster. They should be beaten senseless and made to clean the sewers of the impacted area with their bare hands.

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Jesus, please save us from your followers!
    Fucking Determined!

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Jesus is so yesterday, it's all about john smith now.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

since this is a religious nutcase thread....

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    since this is a religious nutcase thread....

it's amazing the obvious bullshit that some people believe, stupid human brains.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

with 40 wives the odds are he had some venereal disease that made him crazy. i just stared in my hat a minute and i saw i was right about that. unfreaking real how the word religion makes it so we are supposed to respect absurd things.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fuck Mormonism for breeding retards, but my hats off to Smith. I wish I could convince 50 stupid cunts that it was God's will for them all to blow me on a regular basis.
    Fucking Determined!

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

I for one am a nondenominational Christian and I take my religion like how I take my alcohol... In moderation. I've been to churches that have in barns and all the way up to those mega churches and ill tell you what, no matter which church you go to, you're gonna have some people take it wayyyyy too serious.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Mormons
    Come on over we love to have you: www.anabolicsteroidforums.com

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Fuck Mormonism for breeding retards, but my hats off to Smith. I wish I could convince 50 stupid cunts that it was God's will for them all to blow me on a regular basis.
    and now what almost 15m people believe that bullshit. Smith found his "seer" stones while digging for treasure in New York!

and people thinks smoking weed is for dopes....
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    and now what almost 15m people believe that bullshit. Smith found his "seer" stones while digging for treasure in New York!

and people say smoking weed is for dopes....

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Another reason why people hate Christianity because of so called followers talk like this and Christ never did.
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i'm pretty sure Christ wouldn't want to kick hungry children and veterans in the teeth like our Mormon candidate does.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

hang on, i'm getting something....

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Lawrence O'Donnell: Romney Has "Fetish" For Police Uniforms | RealClearPolitics

"And in tonight's episode of 'How Weird is Mitt Romney?' Mitt Romney has a thing for men in uniform. He has always wanted to be one," MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell said on the Wednesday night broadcast of his MSNBC show "The Last Word."

"Nope, not a military uniform.," O'Donnell rhetorically said.

"Mitt Romney's fetish is police uniforms," O'Donnell claimed. "This one is his favorite. The Michigan state trooper uniform. That's the Michigan state trooper uniform circa 1966. When Mitt Romney wasn't gay bashing kids whose hair he didn't like, Mitt Romney's other favorite sick thing to do was to impersonate a police officer."

"In an exclusive article just released tonight by the National Memo, details emerge of a Mitt Romney, who has a college freshman at Stanford University allegedly admitted to fellow dorm mates that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer and laid out on his bed was a Michigan state trooper's uniform."

"One of the people who saw the uniform said he told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father, George Romney, then the Governor of Michigan, whose security detail was staffed by uniform troopers. He told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler. We thought it was all pretty weird. We all thought, 'Wow, that's pretty creepy. And after that, we didn't have much interaction with him.'"

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

That's officer nutjob to you.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

speaking of nutjobs... Chrysler CEO has choice words for one

Chrysler CEO Tells Trump ?You Are Full Of Shit? On Twitter | Addicting Info

Rep Points

This is a bit of a rant, you don't have to read it.

Organized religion is BIG BUSINESS. It's all about money. They rake it in hand over fist and don't pay a single dime in taxes.
    Mormon businesses automatically deduct 10% of their workers wages right out of their paychecks. That's just an example, the Mormons aren't the only ones.
    Every time you go into a church, they are hoping, maybe expecting you to drop some cash in the collection. It sure seems like GOD is always broke, always in need of a little more.
    I will say that there is a lot of good work done worldwide by religious organizations and charities. I've worked with some of them from time to time. A lot of the money they collect is put to good use.
    When I say a church building that costs hundreds of millions of dollars to construct however, I do wonder, "why?"

I lived in Clearwater, FL for almost 13 years. For those who don't know, Clearwater is the world headquarters for the Church of Scientology. They've bought up so much prime downtown real estate that they pay no property tax on at all and it's a source of extreme controversy. I don't believe religious organizations should be free from paying property taxes (just MY opinion).
    Every day in downtown Clearwater you can see all the worker drones running around in their uniforms. They amount to indentured servants. They work for the "Church." They get less than $100 week for food and incidentals. They're housed in hotels, motels, apartment buildings and such all owned by the "Church." They have no social lives to speak of, no real quality of life (the way most of us would define "quality") yet they come from all over the world and are happy to do so.
    Given the beliefs held by the "Church" I think they're all either brainwashed, f*cked in the head or both. That's my opinion, I realize others differ.
    I apologize if I offended any Scientologists or anyone else for that matter.
    I could link to article after article about their beliefs that would baffle most of you but I won't, you all have Google.
    I am agnostic myself, I don't attend church so you where I stand and can take my statements and opinions here with a grain of salt.
    You can neg me if it makes you feel better.
    If someone is religious, even fanatical or a nutjob when it comes to their beliefs, that's their business even though many of them want to make it your business... Many more want to make it BIG BUSINESS.
    As long as they don't expect me to drink the Kool Aid...

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I don't believe religious organizations should be free from paying property taxes

+1

Rep Points

If a hurricane is punishment for our sins why hasn't Las Vegas been leveled by a category 5 hurricane yet?

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

cuz Albob lives there.

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Could be true.

Rep Points

So let's blame hurricanes and other natural disasters on everyone who drives an SUV to work every day instead of a Prius.
    Not to mention all the jokers who refuse to switch out their incandescent light bulbs in favor of CFL or LED bulbs.
    I'm pretty sure Sandy was caused by the greenhouse gasses emitted every time Al Gore opens his mouth.
    Global warming is real, it's happened at least five times throughout the existence of this planet as evidenced from the major ice ages.
    How Many Ice Ages Were There?
    The IPCC Explains... Natural Causes of Ice Ages and Climate Change | Climate Changes | Cause and Effect
    The IPCC explains... Human & Natural Causes of Climate Change | Climate System | Cause and Effect
    Humans weren't here for most of them.
    Global warming will happen whether were here or not. It's possible humankind has accelerated global warming but only by a fraction.
    My opinion, that's all.
    There's so-called irrefutable scientific evidence for both sides of the argument so it comes down to a matter of opinion...
    Don't bitch, I gave you guys articles from both sides...

Rep Points

Oh, global warming is real and we are contributing to it to some unknown degree however Al Gore is a retard prostitute. He used the religious logic of "I don't know what caused it, must be god"; in this case god being climate change.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

What's pretty damn funny is that the article from the original post says nothing about religion and everyone just piled on, apparently without reading it.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    What's pretty damn funny is that the article from the original post says nothing about religion and everyone just piled on, apparently without reading it.
    Oh, I read/watched it.
    I just took the opportunity to go off on a rant about Scientology and religion in general as big business.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Well half of IM is illiterate so I wasn't complaining and LW was going to post some trashy tabloid shit no matter what this thread was about. I think dogsoldier and fsdsob actually read it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast