• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Little Wing's new Journal with Pyro RX kickoff log

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First of all one reason I hesitated trying anything like this before was expecting it to feel like over caffeinated jittery anxiety. This does not feel like that even when you take the second one 4 hours after the first. I've taken it a few days now. The first two days just one capsule and the second two one capsule in morning and another 4 hours later as directed. Very easy to tolerate and don't notice any unpleasant effects. They do seem to make me slightly more alert. I haven't noticed the heat sensations I've seen in other logs but will keep at it and religiously report my observations. So far work outs seem unaffected. Basic full body every other day. I'm going to be trying to add time to cardio and see if the Pyro RX seems to make that any easier than usual. I haven't eaten as much but I'm not sure if it's this or being crazy busy.

Rest day. The Pyro def has a stimulant effect but it's not like caffeine. Felt warm a few times today but that might have been moving furniture. Cardio tomorrow and I'll see if I notice any difference. No trouble sleeping, not that I sleep much but no change. So far I find this to be pretty smooth and I think it really does add hmmmm a mental clarity, focus. Not bullshitting.

Subbed! :thumb:

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

Cardio went same as usual early in the day yesterday. In the afternoon I made this chicken dish that has a lot of sodium and concentrated oj, even had a couple of drinks but weight is not up... My first experience with any stimulant pill was years ago when I lived in Vegas. Took a black beauty and cleaned my whole house like I had a clean freak disorder. This has an extremely mild effect like that.

black beauties
Black Beauties (also known as Black Birds or Black Bombers) are a combination of Amphetamine (Speed) and Dextroamphetamine (Active salt in Adderall). Pills are typically 20 milligrams. Effects include a mild to moderate euphoria, increased hyperactivity, increased awareness of surroundings, increased interest in repetitive or normally boring activities, decreased appetite, and decreased ability to sleep. The added dextroamphetamine reduces comedown effects compared to amphetamine alone, but not to the extent of methamphetamine.

like baby asprin compared to extra strength Tylenol sort of. i haven't noticed any sleep issues and have noticed short spells of feeling kind of warm but i'm winterizing my home and some of that is extremely strenuous.

i'm keeping my diet extra clean but occasionally eating a favorite dish and not cutting out things like a couple drinks here and there and coffee creamer. weigh in daily and hope to lose 17 pounds over the next few months.

3 wolves journal entry....

this morning when i took my Pyro Rx an aura of light surrounded my entire body. i had a sudden desire to go buy more weights so i slipped on my nike's and ran all the way to sears. by the time i got there 24 men and two lesbians were running along behind me trying to keep up and offering me their credit cards. i purchased two 255 pound sets. the pale little not big at the counter dropped his jaw open in amazement as i hefted them onto my shoulders and walked toward the exit. his coworkers laughed nervously and pointed at his erection. it's took me 1.4 minutes longer to run home carrying the weight sets. i'm typing this with my toes while earning $500 an hour streaming a vid of that to my foot fetish site. of course they can only see my lovely feet and not that i'm multi tasking and curling 85 lb dumbbells whilst i type.

:coffee:

i wear my jeans a little loose but had to start wearing a belt. things are going good at the end of week one. absolutely not starving myself but i'm a bit more active all day long. it snowed here today so after voting tomorrow i need to switch entryways around which entails a lot of lifting heavy stuff. will still bang out a workout in the evening. had an exhausting day and was too busy to notice much. things should settle down by Thursday and i can do a better job of journaling. my arms are killing me but i think it's more from rearranging furniture than working out. all good either way.

Going to the polls???
Mail in or early voting is the way to go.
May not be available in Maine.

Glad to hear the Pyro's working for you.
Just like the flu...lots of fluids and plenty of rest to go with those workouts.
Stay healthy.

i get horrid muscle cramps if i don't get enough water so i always do. and yes, going to the polls.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like a solid product. Get the night sweats?

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

no. never sweat at night. just when working out. just popped in real quick for now. another busy day. wanted to say my weight should be up today but it's down. my relaxing time last night was watching two movies with my son and snacking on sweet potato fries with sour cream dip, cheddar little smokies, hunks of extra sharp cheddar and two damn beers. did NOT expect weight to still be dropping. feel good this morning not dragging ass and dreading all i need to get done today. no anxiety, or any other bad effects from this. i have some great documentaries lined up to see if i seem to retain more info. sometimes that's hard when my head is swimming with other things. i have noticed i have multiple weird dreams and remember more of them.

great work out today. feel a very mild but good burn esp in butt thighs and shoulders. i like it. i prefer to do a full body workout, i always have, so will stick with that. it works for me. ate pork today and mashed cauliflower with garlic. i sleep great but i usually do not remember so much of my dreams. i have no idea if it's connected to the Pyro RX but i'm really enjoying the wacky dreams... well most of them. melatonin does that to me too. as far as mood, except for the cunts that think the new cool thing to do on IM is bash me, i feel pretty good. getting a lot done and really feeling grateful and content... with a side of silly. getting enough done during the day to kick back a few hours every night. i only feel heat when i'm really exerting myself. weight is down 7 pounds i know that's not all fat but it still feels pretty good. i baked my son a huge glazed ham today so will have some of that tomorrow with half a sweet potato.

good day with sound half hour cardio. usually use the stepper full tilt 5 minutes on 2 off 5 on. now i do 7 to 1. i may change the full body to a lighter work out depending on my landlord. i love my apt and how it's located but wanted the ability to plant flowers and build a treeless tree house. my yard was 100% shade. there was a moderate sized old but standing 1 1/2 story garage my landlord said i could tear down. it's to the collapsed stage now and he's supposed to bring a big construction dumpster here so i can finish demolishing it and have it hauled away... looking forward to burning a lot of it in some nice cold weather bonfires. will be weeks of hard physical work that i want to do myself in order to salvage the beams for reuse. have a stand in nanny at the ready. just need to get the dumpster here for shingles, old stuff that was in garage, cinder blocks that held it up... a ton of sunshine will be able to get thru that corner now. def feel up to it. i love hard physical work and how you feel at the end of a day when you're doing stuff that requires it. bring it.

good day with sound half hour cardio. usually use the stepper full tilt 5 minutes on 2 off 5 on. now i do 7 to 1. i may change the full body to a lighter work out depending on my landlord. i love my apt and how it's located but wanted the ability to plant flowers and build a treeless tree house. my yard was 100% shade. there was a moderate sized old but standing 1 1/2 story garage my landlord said i could tear down. it's to the collapsed stage now and he's supposed to bring a big construction dumpster here so i can finish demolishing it and have it hauled away... looking forward to burning a lot of it in some nice cold weather bonfires. will be weeks of hard physical work that i want to do myself in order to salvage the beams for reuse. have a stand in nanny at the ready. just need to get the dumpster here for shingles, old stuff that was in garage, cinder blocks that held it up... a ton of sunshine will be able to get thru that corner now. def feel up to it. i love hard physical work and how you feel at the end of a day when you're doing stuff that requires it. bring it.

Use a chainsaw (a rental). Goes much faster.

that's the reason it's only 7 feet at it's highest point now. my daughter's fiance walked around it and cut all the bits holding it up. easy to get at now.
i want to salvage the old beams for my treeless tree house but most will be cut up n burned.

skipping cardio today because i've been on my feet since dawn moving things from attic to lower porch and vice versa juggling seasonal gear and changing entryway to the indoor stairway so visitors don't break their necks. yearly ritual when the snow hits.

i still feel like i get a perk up from the Pyro RX and not sure how the appetite part works but i am having no trouble sticking to one moderate meal a day and resisting snacks. my mood is really relaxed and positive but this time of year it usually is anyway. i freaking love autumn and then the hush being blanketed in snow brings as we head into winter. my son is spending the night at his girlfriend's so i'll probably skip downtime and keep working till late.

oh i have had a few lessons in overworking an aging body. i'm pretty careful. i take my time and dismantle the larger pieces a bit before wrenching things out of joint now. :p

legs were pretty beat from going up n down 2 flights of stairs for hours so did a good upper body only. the Pyro RX really does make me less hungry and i'm getting a lot more done than usual. by the time i sit down and am done in the evening i'm beat though. it def does not interfere with my sleep. i get sleepy but if i don't go to bed i wake up. always was a night owl. had eggs and whole grain toast today.

i think i am because i'm getting a lot done and multi tasking like crazy. i also realized i am eating because it's time to rather than i feel hungry. almost a revulsion to food. it's very easy to refuse my son's offer to share chips or sweets. changed my gym and some big pieces of furniture around today. haven't eaten anything today and am not hungry. will probably have whole grain toast and a few eggs later. much more to do before winter settles in.

haven't really been hungry and yes i do eat. craved milk the other night so had a big glass. no trouble sticking to one moderate meal.

i'm considering it. it won't be today. i didn't sleep last night and as soon as i crawled in bed at 9 am my daughter showed up. i look like this :wacko: :coffee:

lazy day yesterday but went for a long walk with my son. the fog here and night sky with stars peeking thru milky looking clouds has been incredible. went and got a couple famous coffeepot italians and pints of ben and jerry's then watched movies.

weight is still down :thinking:

thank you. i'm going to continue using it beyond this first month. it is definitely worth it. i know exercising harder increases brain function too but it does seem like i'm remembering things i usually don't. less "where the fu*k did i put that!!!" going on :). i'm always rushing and setting important things in a spot they don't belong like my debit care when my son gets back from the mall.

Back