IronMag Research Chems


suggestions for current cycle?

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    never never land
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    3766372

    suggestions for current cycle?

    Well i am on day 6 now of my super dmz and test prop cycle.

    I was trying to cut weight for the 6 weeks i was on so i decided to do low carb high protien/fat with eca. I lost 3 lbs initially but now my weight is back up to what i was at. Should i just say "F" it and pack on some muscle since it looks like cutting a losing weight is going to be a difficult task. BTW my carb intake has been around 25g a day and all those carbs come from a PB sandwich preworkout. I started at 206, went down to 203 and now back up to 206. I have a log with all my lifts in the online journals too.

    edit... Also my bf% starting is higher then id like it, i started at 17%, measured with calipers. And just from the mirror look it looks like im bloating and no new definition.

  2. #2
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,953
    Rep Points
    388930239

    Your only on day 6 bro give it time

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,485
    Rep Points
    133803103

    Re: suggestions for current cycle?

    Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    Your only on day 6 bro give it time
    Agreed.
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

  4. #4
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,232
    Rep Points
    565426092

    You're going to have weight gain even on a cutting cycle when you first start. Lord knows I did, but I embraced it and made the most out of it. I actually went with it and ate a lot but cleaner than usual to help build mass. After about 3 weeks of that I started cutting and made it well below where I started the cycle from. Give it time. Look into some ephedrine or something similar.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

  5. #5
    Team RamRod
    MODERATOR
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,666
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Go by what the mirror shows and how your clothes fit. My weight could fluctuate up to 10lbs depending if I was on a low carb day or high carb day.

    http://ironmagresearch.com

    Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    never never land
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    3766372

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    You're going to have weight gain even on a cutting cycle when you first start. Lord knows I did, but I embraced it and made the most out of it. I actually went with it and ate a lot but cleaner than usual to help build mass. After about 3 weeks of that I started cutting and made it well below where I started the cycle from. Give it time. Look into some ephedrine or something similar.


    yup already on eca. ECA + low carb = hell headaches.....

    okay i will continue on the cut, maybe add some carbs in to get rid of some of these headaches.

  7. #7
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Points
    602255418

    go by calipers if you have a legit person doing it not by the scale. My first tren cycle i dropped to 8% and gained 8 lbs. Also what type of PB&J are you eating thats only 25 carbs? I find your diet hard to believe that your only getting 25 carbs a day. It is probably low, but I eat Ezekiel Bread and just the bread alone is like 30 carbs.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    never never land
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    3766372

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    go by calipers if you have a legit person doing it not by the scale. My first tren cycle i dropped to 8% and gained 8 lbs. Also what type of PB&J are you eating thats only 25 carbs? I find your diet hard to believe that your only getting 25 carbs a day. It is probably low, but I eat Ezekiel Bread and just the bread alone is like 30 carbs.

    my wife buys this low carb gluten free stuff thats only 8g carb per loaf, its mainly flax seed, and there is no jelly just peanut butter. the rest of my carbs comes from the trace amounts in the stuff thats seasoned.... staying at 25g a day is tough but it is very doable. Thats mainly how i went from 255 to 205 was using the ketogenic diet.

  9. #9
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Points
    602255418

    ok when you said PB i thought jelly too, my bad.. Shitty way to live if you ask me. If I dont eat carbs I will kill people. try raisin Ezekiel bread and just eat it plain. That stuff is amazing and #1 bread on the market containing all essential amino acids.

  10. #10
    Member
    BOARD REP
    iSteroids's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    222
    Rep Points
    222053

    Quote Originally Posted by h3o View Post
    Well i am on day 6 now of my super dmz and test prop cycle.

    I was trying to cut weight for the 6 weeks i was on so i decided to do low carb high protien/fat with eca. I lost 3 lbs initially but now my weight is back up to what i was at. Should i just say "F" it and pack on some muscle since it looks like cutting a losing weight is going to be a difficult task. BTW my carb intake has been around 25g a day and all those carbs come from a PB sandwich preworkout. I started at 206, went down to 203 and now back up to 206. I have a log with all my lifts in the online journals too.

    edit... Also my bf% starting is higher then id like it, i started at 17%, measured with calipers. And just from the mirror look it looks like im bloating and no new definition.
    probably estrogenic sides, add an ai like arimidex or aromasin

    Arimidex-Liquidex - iSteroids.com
    Aromasin-Exemestane - iSteroids.com

Similar Threads

  1. Help with Current Cycle
    By Lang in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 05:35 PM
  2. pct help for current cycle
    By Pulsated Pec in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 02:47 PM
  3. My current program, any suggestions?
    By Filipus in forum Training
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 09:26 AM
  4. my first cycle, and current progress.
    By Crayons in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 08:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->