IronMag Research Chems

suggestions for current cycle?

Rep Points

suggestions for current cycle?

Well i am on day 6 now of my super dmz and test prop cycle.

I was trying to cut weight for the 6 weeks i was on so i decided to do low carb high protien/fat with eca. I lost 3 lbs initially but now my weight is back up to what i was at. Should i just say "F" it and pack on some muscle since it looks like cutting a losing weight is going to be a difficult task. BTW my carb intake has been around 25g a day and all those carbs come from a PB sandwich preworkout. I started at 206, went down to 203 and now back up to 206. I have a log with all my lifts in the online journals too.

edit... Also my bf% starting is higher then id like it, i started at 17%, measured with calipers. And just from the mirror look it looks like im bloating and no new definition.

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Your only on day 6 bro give it time

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: suggestions for current cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    Your only on day 6 bro give it time
    Agreed.
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You're going to have weight gain even on a cutting cycle when you first start. Lord knows I did, but I embraced it and made the most out of it. I actually went with it and ate a lot but cleaner than usual to help build mass. After about 3 weeks of that I started cutting and made it well below where I started the cycle from. Give it time. Look into some ephedrine or something similar.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Go by what the mirror shows and how your clothes fit. My weight could fluctuate up to 10lbs depending if I was on a low carb day or high carb day.

http://ironmagresearch.com

Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    You're going to have weight gain even on a cutting cycle when you first start. Lord knows I did, but I embraced it and made the most out of it. I actually went with it and ate a lot but cleaner than usual to help build mass. After about 3 weeks of that I started cutting and made it well below where I started the cycle from. Give it time. Look into some ephedrine or something similar.

yup already on eca. ECA + low carb = hell headaches.....

okay i will continue on the cut, maybe add some carbs in to get rid of some of these headaches.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

go by calipers if you have a legit person doing it not by the scale. My first tren cycle i dropped to 8% and gained 8 lbs. Also what type of PB&J are you eating thats only 25 carbs? I find your diet hard to believe that your only getting 25 carbs a day. It is probably low, but I eat Ezekiel Bread and just the bread alone is like 30 carbs.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    go by calipers if you have a legit person doing it not by the scale. My first tren cycle i dropped to 8% and gained 8 lbs. Also what type of PB&J are you eating thats only 25 carbs? I find your diet hard to believe that your only getting 25 carbs a day. It is probably low, but I eat Ezekiel Bread and just the bread alone is like 30 carbs.

my wife buys this low carb gluten free stuff thats only 8g carb per loaf, its mainly flax seed, and there is no jelly just peanut butter. the rest of my carbs comes from the trace amounts in the stuff thats seasoned.... staying at 25g a day is tough but it is very doable. Thats mainly how i went from 255 to 205 was using the ketogenic diet.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

ok when you said PB i thought jelly too, my bad.. Shitty way to live if you ask me. If I dont eat carbs I will kill people. try raisin Ezekiel bread and just eat it plain. That stuff is amazing and #1 bread on the market containing all essential amino acids.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by h3o View Post
    Well i am on day 6 now of my super dmz and test prop cycle.

I was trying to cut weight for the 6 weeks i was on so i decided to do low carb high protien/fat with eca. I lost 3 lbs initially but now my weight is back up to what i was at. Should i just say "F" it and pack on some muscle since it looks like cutting a losing weight is going to be a difficult task. BTW my carb intake has been around 25g a day and all those carbs come from a PB sandwich preworkout. I started at 206, went down to 203 and now back up to 206. I have a log with all my lifts in the online journals too.

edit... Also my bf% starting is higher then id like it, i started at 17%, measured with calipers. And just from the mirror look it looks like im bloating and no new definition.
    probably estrogenic sides, add an ai like arimidex or aromasin

Arimidex-Liquidex - iSteroids.com
    Aromasin-Exemestane - iSteroids.com