• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

suggestions for current cycle?

h3o

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well i am on day 6 now of my super dmz and test prop cycle.

I was trying to cut weight for the 6 weeks i was on so i decided to do low carb high protien/fat with eca. I lost 3 lbs initially but now my weight is back up to what i was at. Should i just say "F" it and pack on some muscle since it looks like cutting a losing weight is going to be a difficult task. BTW my carb intake has been around 25g a day and all those carbs come from a PB sandwich preworkout. I started at 206, went down to 203 and now back up to 206. I have a log with all my lifts in the online journals too.

edit... Also my bf% starting is higher then id like it, i started at 17%, measured with calipers. And just from the mirror look it looks like im bloating and no new definition.

You're going to have weight gain even on a cutting cycle when you first start. Lord knows I did, but I embraced it and made the most out of it. I actually went with it and ate a lot but cleaner than usual to help build mass. After about 3 weeks of that I started cutting and made it well below where I started the cycle from. Give it time. Look into some ephedrine or something similar.

Go by what the mirror shows and how your clothes fit. My weight could fluctuate up to 10lbs depending if I was on a low carb day or high carb day.

You're going to have weight gain even on a cutting cycle when you first start. Lord knows I did, but I embraced it and made the most out of it. I actually went with it and ate a lot but cleaner than usual to help build mass. After about 3 weeks of that I started cutting and made it well below where I started the cycle from. Give it time. Look into some ephedrine or something similar.

yup already on eca. ECA + low carb = hell headaches.....

okay i will continue on the cut, maybe add some carbs in to get rid of some of these headaches.

go by calipers if you have a legit person doing it not by the scale. My first tren cycle i dropped to 8% and gained 8 lbs. Also what type of PB&J are you eating thats only 25 carbs? I find your diet hard to believe that your only getting 25 carbs a day. It is probably low, but I eat Ezekiel Bread and just the bread alone is like 30 carbs.

go by calipers if you have a legit person doing it not by the scale. My first tren cycle i dropped to 8% and gained 8 lbs. Also what type of PB&J are you eating thats only 25 carbs? I find your diet hard to believe that your only getting 25 carbs a day. It is probably low, but I eat Ezekiel Bread and just the bread alone is like 30 carbs.

my wife buys this low carb gluten free stuff thats only 8g carb per loaf, its mainly flax seed, and there is no jelly just peanut butter. the rest of my carbs comes from the trace amounts in the stuff thats seasoned.... staying at 25g a day is tough but it is very doable. Thats mainly how i went from 255 to 205 was using the ketogenic diet.

ok when you said PB i thought jelly too, my bad.. Shitty way to live if you ask me. If I dont eat carbs I will kill people. try raisin Ezekiel bread and just eat it plain. That stuff is amazing and #1 bread on the market containing all essential amino acids.

Well i am on day 6 now of my super dmz and test prop cycle.

I was trying to cut weight for the 6 weeks i was on so i decided to do low carb high protien/fat with eca. I lost 3 lbs initially but now my weight is back up to what i was at. Should i just say "F" it and pack on some muscle since it looks like cutting a losing weight is going to be a difficult task. BTW my carb intake has been around 25g a day and all those carbs come from a PB sandwich preworkout. I started at 206, went down to 203 and now back up to 206. I have a log with all my lifts in the online journals too.

edit... Also my bf% starting is higher then id like it, i started at 17%, measured with calipers. And just from the mirror look it looks like im bloating and no new definition.

probably estrogenic sides, add an ai like arimidex or aromasin

Arimidex-Liquidex - iSteroids.com
Aromasin-Exemestane - iSteroids.com

Back