• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RoboCop: Facts and Fiction

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
RoboCop: Facts and Fiction - 1 - Chinguard - YouTube

Episode 1 - Helmets and Chinguards.
In this series we take a look at common RoboCop mysteries and myths - what are facts and what is fiction. In episode 1 we research the mysteriously disappearing chinguard.

RoboCop: Facts and Fiction - 2 - Reloading - YouTube

EPISODE 2 - Reloading and Twirling.
In the second episode we research if RoboCop actually ever reload his gun and where he keeps the spare ammo. We also take a look at the twirling that has become synonymous with the character.

RoboCop: Facts and Fiction - 3 - Man and Machine - YouTube

EPISODE 3 - Man and machine..
What remains of officer Alex Murphy body and what has been replaced by machine parts? Is that Murphy's full head and can you kill Robo by shooting his mouth?

I liked RoboCop but that is one movie I actually wish they would remake. with the special effects today they could turn that into a really modern kick-ass movie. but for 1987 special effects the original was still pretty good.

sweet!

I also can't wait until Dred 3D comes out with the first one with Stallone was almost unwatchable, I was milliseconds away from walking out on that one.

Robocop is near and dear to my heart. I had all the toys. I once wrapped myself in aluminum foil and pretended to be robocop for Halloween. With that said, the third movie broke my heart. I was some of the worst crap ever. They raped Robocop in his mechanical butthole.

I once wrapped myself in aluminum foil and pretended to be robocop for Halloween.

You do realize you don't need to try and hide it, right? We all know it was just last week. ;)

Back