• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

prop and ace 3 times a week

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
basically speaking to 2 old veteran bodybuilders theses guys been in the game 30 years won shows been there done that i got talkin to them about bodybuilding and gear he said what u running i said oh test prop and tren a

im using a slins pins, pining ed doing 45mg test p ed (315 test p a week )
65 mg tren a ed (455 tren a a week)

they both said a slin pins are a waist of time, and fuck pinning every day twice said i was fucking off my head and that the ace can fuck ur immune system up used every day

let me just clear one thing they said something along the lines of when ppl are prepping for shows then its more accepted ( cant remeber his exact words) but basically ppl only run it like this last few week pre contest

told me to just draw up a mil of test p a mil of tren a in same 2 ml barrel and jab 3 times a week... then i said about stable bloods and all that they basically laughed and said how many ur internet forum buddys been in this game 30 years and how many mr universe shows they one cause he won one once... so basically im conufused pinning twice every day is a cunt as it is and get borning i feel like a pin cushion...

what you think?

EVERY ONE seems to go with the ed or eod when using short esters...

Last spring I ran tren ace 700mgs a week, 100mg ed with 750mg test/wk ad got bloods done a month after and they were really good. I haven't been sick in 2 years either so my immune system is great

Ok look at it like this. Ace can be pinned eod so can prop. Prop is a slightly longer ester so eod is definitely acceptable. But ace I'm not sure of the half life right off hand but your levels can be dropping by the second day....then u inject and your levels are fluctacting. I've ran ace both ways. Wayyyy less sides for me pinning Ed. And slin pins are the shit. I slin pin pecs and tris. Try both ways and whatever way u prefer run it like that. What works for some doesn't work for others

yeah i here ya when u hear stuff from vets jjst makes you think... was telling me of dudes pinning 10ml a week and stuff lol didnt tell me what put just said fuck me lad i know guys taking 10ml a week tren a every day is not good..

i can pinn tren ace m,w,f no problems and have done it eod same for me.never done and wont do ed.all my gear is real thick and has pip and i just dont wont to feel like a pinn cushion i am not a pro.i just dont see the resaning for me eod works fine i loook great and thats all i want.i think it all boils douwn to just like everything in the world eveybody responds diffrently to stuff.so for me m,w,f works fine the next guy may cause all kind of problems idk.now if i could find some good gear that would go thru a slin pin i might would do ed but my gear the good stuff as all ways been kinda thick at least takes 25g i usually use 23g and it barley pulls thru it shit is thick.

seems to be working fine for me im getting night sweats now my gf woke up today like i went to cuddle you and you was sweating so bad lol to me least i know the tren is working...

Back