About to start a Test, Deca, Primo cycle - Need some helpful advice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hi All, constructive criticism and helpful advice appreciated. I'm 56 and about to start a cycle. About me, for almost two years, on a daily basis I've been using peptide precursors - modified GRF (1-29) and Ipamorelin (the equivalent of a moderate dosage of HGH). Along with physical therapy, they have been helpful in healing chronic rotator cuff inflamation (right shoulder) and a torn quadriceps tendon (right knee torn about 2 years ago). I will be continuing with peptides as they have a number of benefits (better sleep, enhanced immune function, reducing % body fat, hardening muscles but not bulking, etc.).

Where I need advice is in putting together a Test E, Deca, Primo cycle. I'm ready and able to put on some lean body mass (goal is 15-20 lbs) and continuing to lower body fat. Fat % is still way too high (around 18%, hoping to eventually get down to 13-14 %; remember I'm an old guy so I'm trying to be realistic). Fat is mostly from not being able to train and a period of not-so-great diet which is behind me. I've been working out hard again for about 9 months (3 days weight training, 3 days cardio, 1 hr+ per session). Current diet includes ~160 grams protein day (~50 of that from whey shakes). I have used Test E on and off for about 5 years, but in light dosages (~200 mgs/week). I don't know much about the other gear just what I've read or been told. Based on some advice (good or bad) I already have my gear, so I'm not really open to going with different than what I already have (Test E, Deca, Primo depot), at least not this time around. Good news is I have no doubts that what I have is what it's supposed to be.

I was thinking of a cycle something like this: Test E 300 - 400 mg/wk for 12 weeks, Deca 200 - 300 mg/wk for first 10 weeks, Primo 200-250 mg/wk starting somewhere in mid-cycle and continuing past Deca for several weeks. I also have Arimidex, plan on taking .25 mg/day. For PCT (have Clomid) and plan on starting a week or two after I stop Test. Will do Clomid for 3-4 weeks. Need advice/recommendations on this cycle, dosages, how best to include the Primo since I already have it, and anything I can add to guard against hair loss and/or loss of sex drive. I also saw a quick note about Cabergoline. Is their any benefit to adding this into this cycle? Comments on diet or anything related also appreciated. Thanks in advance for any/all feedback.

DRSE owns this shithole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points

Doses may be a little on the low side. I would start with Test 500-600mg Deca 400. Can't comment on primo, never used it

Sent from my jewPhone

http://ironmaglabs.com/banners/sdmz5-468.jpg

IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"

TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Never used primo either but I agree with captn. Run your test somewhere between 5-700 deca at around 4-500 and make sure u have something on hands for possible prolactin sides. If u start to experience Ed due to the deca up your test or drop the deca down a little. Use caber at .5 every 3rd day and u should be fine. Plus the sex on caber is amazing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the quick response. That's the kind of feedback I was looking for. If I go with 500 mg Test and 400 Deca, are cycle times of 12 weeks and 10 weeks respectively for each about right?

With those dosages is there much to worry about in terms of sides?\

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    Doses may be a little on the low side. I would start with Test 500-600mg Deca 400. Can't comment on primo, never used it

Sent from my jewPhone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    Never used primo either but I agree with captn. Run your test somewhere between 5-700 deca at around 4-500 and make sure u have something on hands for possible prolactin sides. If u start to experience Ed due to the deca up your test or drop the deca down a little. Use caber at .5 every 3rd day and u should be fine. Plus the sex on caber is amazing
    Ok, I'll be thinking about higher dosing on the Test and Deca. With the ranges you recommend, is a 15-20 lb gain realistic for a ~12 week cycle? Appreciate the information on the Cabergoline. Is the Caber what will help with the prolactin sides?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yup the caber will help a ton. And u want to run your test longer then the deca because deca is a longer ester. 15-20 lbs is definitely a realistic goal bro. U need any other advice feel free to pm me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Could really use some knowledgeable advice on how to best work Primobolan Depot into my upcoming cycle (details listed in attached first post). Sorry if I seem like I'm in a hurry, but I kinda am as I'm anxious to get started pretty quickly.

Or, if the thinking is, it's not great for a bulking cycle, I can hang on to it for a cutting cycle in the future. Either way, I'd want to do it with Test E and Deca, as I already have some, and have confidence that the Primo, Deca, and Test are the real deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by old_man View Post
    Hi All, constructive criticism and helpful advice appreciated. I'm 56 and about to start a cycle. About me, for almost two years, on a daily basis I've been using peptide precursors - modified GRF (1-29) and Ipamorelin (the equivalent of a moderate dosage of HGH). Along with physical therapy, they have been helpful in healing chronic rotator cuff inflamation (right shoulder) and a torn quadriceps tendon (right knee torn about 2 years ago). I will be continuing with peptides as they have a number of benefits (better sleep, enhanced immune function, reducing % body fat, hardening muscles but not bulking, etc.).

Where I need advice is in putting together a Test E, Deca, Primo cycle. I'm ready and able to put on some lean body mass (goal is 15-20 lbs) and continuing to lower body fat. Fat % is still way too high (around 18%, hoping to eventually get down to 13-14 %; remember I'm an old guy so I'm trying to be realistic). Fat is mostly from not being able to train and a period of not-so-great diet which is behind me. I've been working out hard again for about 9 months (3 days weight training, 3 days cardio, 1 hr+ per session). Current diet includes ~160 grams protein day (~50 of that from whey shakes). I have used Test E on and off for about 5 years, but in light dosages (~200 mgs/week). I don't know much about the other gear just what I've read or been told. Based on some advice (good or bad) I already have my gear, so I'm not really open to going with different than what I already have (Test E, Deca, Primo depot), at least not this time around. Good news is I have no doubts that what I have is what it's supposed to be.

I was thinking of a cycle something like this: Test E 300 - 400 mg/wk for 12 weeks, Deca 200 - 300 mg/wk for first 10 weeks, Primo 200-250 mg/wk starting somewhere in mid-cycle and continuing past Deca for several weeks. I also have Arimidex, plan on taking .25 mg/day. For PCT (have Clomid) and plan on starting a week or two after I stop Test. Will do Clomid for 3-4 weeks. Need advice/recommendations on this cycle, dosages, how best to include the Primo since I already have it, and anything I can add to guard against hair loss and/or loss of sex drive. I also saw a quick note about Cabergoline. Is their any benefit to adding this into this cycle? Comments on diet or anything related also appreciated. Thanks in advance for any/all feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    Yup the caber will help a ton. And u want to run your test longer then the deca because deca is a longer ester. 15-20 lbs is definitely a realistic goal bro. U need any other advice feel free to pm me
    One question I forgot to ask, at one point i did try some Deca (400 mg) for a few days, along w/ 400 mg Test E, just to see how I would react and feel on it. Injection site got somewhat painful but nothing too bad. What I didn't like though was having a mid-grade headache most of the time. Will that go away over time, or is there something I can take to keep that from occurring?

By the way, thanks for the invite to PM. In the next few days, I'll be figuring out how to fully use the features of the site and fleshing out my profile.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I highly doubt the headaches are from the gear. How long we're u on this little trial phase? One shot of deca is enough to shut u down. I'd recommend just low dose aspirin. That's usually all I take and it helps with bp as well

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Could really use some knowledgeable advice on how to best work Primobolan Depot into my upcoming cycle (details listed in attached first post). Sorry if I seem like I'm in a hurry, but I kinda am as I'm anxious to get started pretty quickly.

Or, if the thinking is, it's not great for a bulking cycle, I can hang on to it for a cutting cycle in the future. Either way, I'd want to do it with Test E and Deca, as I already have some, and have confidence that the Primo, Deca, and Test are the real deal.
    Save the primo for another cycle.. if you only have enough to run it at those dosages you listed, you will be sorely dissapointed.. primo is best at 800+mg weekly....

YOU CAN'T SPELL STRENGTH WITHOUT TREN!!
    EVERYTHING SAID, OR IMPLIED BY OVERBURDENED IS TO BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I DO NOT CONDONE THE ILLEGAL USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS, NOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

One question I forgot to ask, at one point i did try some Deca (400 mg) for a few days, along w/ 400 mg Test E, just to see how I would react and feel on it. Injection site got somewhat painful but nothing too bad. What I didn't like though was having a mid-grade headache most of the time. Will that go away over time, or is there something I can take to keep that from occurring?

By the way, thanks for the invite to PM. In the next few days, I'll be figuring out how to fully use the features of the site and fleshing out my profile.
    a little pain at the site is normal.. deca is one that will hurt a little.. should go away in a couple days though... as long as no redness or warm skin at the site you are good...

like longworth said, the headache prob wasn't from the gear.. even frontloading deca, it's a good two weeks before there is much in the way of blood levels...

YOU CAN'T SPELL STRENGTH WITHOUT TREN!!
    EVERYTHING SAID, OR IMPLIED BY OVERBURDENED IS TO BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I DO NOT CONDONE THE ILLEGAL USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS, NOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I keep a log and just went through it. Was on the Deca for 2 weeks. The headache seemed to startafter about 7 days and stopped shortly after I went off, but sometimes things seem like cause and effect but aren't. So, you're probably right. Guess I'll just have to give the Deca a try and see. Taking some aspirin is no big deal - I'm not one of those who has a problem with it.

Thanks again longworthb, for the advice - much appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

hey overburdened, actually i have more Primo than that. The low dosage I originally indicated had more to do with my lack of experience with Primo. I'd done some research and read that the higher doses of sometimes cause some hair loss. Are you able to suggest the smallest but still effective dose? Whatever that dose may be, is the hair loss an issue or is that only at some even higher dose (if so, would appreciate an idea of what that dose may be).

Or maybe you still feel saving the Primo for a cutting cycle is the best idea. I wouldn't have a problem with that.

One member PM'd and said, "Save it for a cutting cycle. The best cutting cycle I ever did was 400 mg test e and 800 primo for 14 weeks, and of course diet is key. " Seems like a reasonable approach. Do you have an opinion on that? Do you think there would be a hair thinning issue at that level and that cycle length.

Last question, if I do plan a cutting cycle something like that suggested, is there a place for Deca in it, and if so what would be the suggested minimum effective dose? Thanks for any and all adive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Since you are older I would watch for prostate and maybe keep your doses a little low. The guys that recommend 500 and 700mg that is medium to large dose. You could get by fine with 350-400mg test and 200-300mg deca for your first run. I wouldn't go over 300mg deca because of prolactin issues (sexual side effect, your dick may not work)

Then for cutter use test and primo. Primo 600mg. (it is mild) Primo can enlarge the prostate as well as hairloss so be mindful of that. If you don't have hairloss issues (genetic) then hairloss won't be a large issue for you. It could swell up the prostate though so keep an eye on it. DHT Does that and Primo is a DHT based drug.

How were your gains on your previous test cycles?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BP2000 View Post
    Since you are older I would watch for prostate and maybe keep your doses a little low. The guys that recommend 500 and 700mg that is medium to large dose. You could get by fine with 350-400mg test and 200-300mg deca for your first run. I wouldn't go over 300mg deca because of prolactin issues (sexual side effect, your dick may not work)

Then for cutter use test and primo. Primo 600mg. (it is mild) Primo can enlarge the prostate as well as hairloss so be mindful of that. If you don't have hairloss issues (genetic) then hairloss won't be a large issue for you. It could swell up the prostate though so keep an eye on it. DHT Does that and Primo is a DHT based drug.

How were your gains on your previous test cycles?
    To tell you the truth, my original idea was to try and keep the doses low mainly to keep the risk of sides low. Of course no one wants there dick to stop working, but it's like you mentioned, being older I need to be aware of possible prostate issues. I do have a bit of hair thinning, not too bad really, but that was on my mind and the reason (along w/ ignorance) that I was keeping the primo dosing low.

I never took very high doses of test (~250 mg/wk) but I've done quite a few cycles over the past five years. For the past 2 years I've also been doing growth hormone peptides, mostly to help recover from a torn quadriceps and chronic rotator cuff inflamation. I was happy with the Test results - got reasonably pretty firm but not a lot of bulk, and no real sides. After the injuries, my training and diet kind went a bit off course. Now I want to get back to where i was plus add a little, but not at the expense of any serious sides.

You've got me thinking my original doses were probably best for my situation, 350-400 test and 250-300 deca. I'll keep doing the peptides so that should help too. For the Primo, given that I might be prone to hair thinning, what do you think the lowest dose that would still provide some benefits would be? Could I get any benefits on less than 600 mg or would that just be a waste?

I guess I'm really wondering now if I'm going to go with the lower dosages of Test and Deca, maybe I should focus this cycle more on firming and cutting, reduce body fat %, harden things up and if I don't have sides take a couple of months off and then do a bulking cycle. Am I missing the boat or might that make sense?