NapsGear.net

Looking for Training Tips

Rep Points

Looking for Training Tips

Hello everyone! New on this forum in order to prepare effectively for professional cheerleading tryouts next spring. Just looking for advice/tips on getting in shape best I can. I'm not completely clear on how this site works but, I'm a 25 year old female and grad student 5'8" and about 140lbs. Grad school is starting to get the best of me as I only get about an hour or less each day for the campus rec center. I am a physical chemist and know a little about the biochem world but not an expert. I'm really interested in a few peptides (research purposes of course) with follistatin being one. I need to tone up and cut down on fat. I have a very small frame and in high school and up until the start of graduate school was a size zero at 140lbs. Now I'm a size 6 and 140lbs! I can still dance and tumble, but I need the looks. Therefore I need a good routine with or without supplements/aides. Any tips/experiences are greatly appreciated!

Rep Points

Don't know about peptides but you should try eca stack with cardio in the morning on an empty stomach or wieght train for 40min and cardio right after for twenty Minutes, good luck.

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

also try a clen and t3 cycle

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Richiegunz70 View Post
    Don't know about peptides but you should try eca stack with cardio in the morning on an empty stomach or wieght train for 40min and cardio right after for twenty Minutes, good luck.
    Cardio On Empty

Research on working on early in the morning with nothing to eat before a workout doesn't burn any more body fat.

Not only that but it put you in a catabolic state.

Research shows you perform better, build muscle mass and burn fat more effectively if you consume something prior to your workout.

Kenny Croxdale

Rep Points

Thanks guys!
    I've herd that too abut working out on am empty stomach. I've also herd eating fruits is not the best thing in the morning or pre workout. That's a small problem of mine; I love fruit. Not a huge fan of the protein shakes. Any tips for an ideal breakfast?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotV View Post
    Thanks guys!
    I've herd that too abut working out on am empty stomach. I've also herd eating fruits is not the best thing in the morning or pre workout. That's a small problem of mine; I love fruit. Not a huge fan of the protein shakes. Any tips for an ideal breakfast?
    fruits are great in the morning 1-2 hours before a workout, i love fruits myself...what you can do is make a fruit -protein smoothie , just put a banana and some fruit juice (whatever you like) a scoop of protein and some ice in a blender and here you go. Also if you want all natural food, you can have some fruit and a yogurt.

Rep Points

No need to worry about carb replenishment and your gllycogen levels pre workout - they should be fine in any case according to Aragon.

I've done IF fora a few months but have gone back to breakky now. The Best breakfast = big quality meal that will last you the entire day. I recommends a 4 eggs thai style omelette with spinach, soy sauce, and coriander - so goood!