AMA Labs

Oral Nandrolone

Thread: Oral Nandrolone

Rep Points

Oral Nandrolone

The oral nandrolone isn't something you see with every sponsor. I've ran Deca and NPP in past cycles, but have never tried the oral version. Has anybody got any knowledge on this?( half life, suggested dose, ect). Any info is appreciated.
    Last edited by tony56; 11-05-2012 at 08:27 AM. Reason: spelling

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tony56 View Post
    The oral nandrolone isn't something you see with every sponsor. I've ran Deca and NPP in past cycles, but have never tried the oral version. Has anybody got any knowledge on this?( half life, suggested dose, ect). Any info is appreciated.

do you mean mhn?

Rep Points

I just seen oral nandrolone on the site and really didn't know how much one would have to take everyday and how often. Hope I don't sound stupid, but what is mhn?

Rep Points

First off, talk to the AMA guys. They're very professional, informative and customer service oriented.
    I am sure they'd be happy to answer your questions.

MHN is most likely designed for those who don't wish to pin their gear but I could be wrong.

Info readily available on the web:
    Methylhydroxynandrolone Info
    Just a lil info on this oral tab Methylhydroxynandrolone.

Substance: Methylhydroxynandrolone
    Pack: 50 tablets (5mg/tab)

GP MHN is an oral product containing 5mg of the hormone Methylhydroxynandrolone per tablet. Methylhydroxynandrolone is a Nandrolone derivative however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or DHN (dihydronandrolone) making this a mildly androgenic and highly anabolic compound. There is also no conversion to estrogen or progesterone. This makes the compound favorable for those in "cutting" cycles.

Users of this product would typically experience increases in lean mass as well as moderate strength gains. Increased nitrogen retention, making the body a more anabolic environment. Central Nervous System (CNS) stimulation, not in a jittery ephedrine type feeling but you should be able to sleep less and still feel refreshed upon waking. Less time is needed for recovery between sets and workouts. There should be no decrease in sex drive, and should help with joint pain. Increases in the ability to lose fat while increasing vascularity. The side effects of this compound have shown to be very mild with few side effects. But all steroid hormones may cause acne, accelerated male pattern baldness, gynecomastia, testicle shrinkage, increased facial and body hair in men. As well as voice deepening and clitoral enlargement in females. However, this product has typically shown to be on the low end of such side effects.

Dosing should be 10-20mg per day (2-4 tablets) based on bodyweight and/or experience of individual. Always start with a lower dose and increase slowly every 5 days as needed. Do not use for longer then 6-8 weeks, followed by a full PCT protocol.

19-Norandrostenedione - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Scientific studies have shown that oral administration of 19-norandrostenedione is "a very ineffective strategy for stimulating skeletal muscle mass increases but may be associated with side effects"

I copied and pasted. I am not the original author.

I've never used mhn. I don't see the point. Injectable Deca is far superior, in my opinion.

Rep Points

Ive run this at high doses. It used to be avail otc as a supplement. Honestly I was not crazy about it even at very high doses. As was stated above its almost like why when npp or deca are so effective.
    I have read some say they genuinely liked it so the above is just my opinion.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

In 5mg tabs i think.you would.find injectable to be a more affordable and effective way to go...

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Rep Points

Thats all I run here in the states is oral.

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

At what's doses did u run it

Rep Points

75mg ed

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fsdsob View Post
    First off, talk to the AMA guys. They're very professional, informative and customer service oriented.
    I am sure they'd be happy to answer your questions.

MHN is most likely designed for those who don't wish to pin their gear but I could be wrong.

Info readily available on the web:
    Methylhydroxynandrolone Info
    Just a lil info on this oral tab Methylhydroxynandrolone.

Substance: Methylhydroxynandrolone
    Pack: 50 tablets (5mg/tab)

GP MHN is an oral product containing 5mg of the hormone Methylhydroxynandrolone per tablet. Methylhydroxynandrolone is a Nandrolone derivative however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or DHN (dihydronandrolone) making this a mildly androgenic and highly anabolic compound. There is also no conversion to estrogen or progesterone. This makes the compound favorable for those in "cutting" cycles.

Users of this product would typically experience increases in lean mass as well as moderate strength gains. Increased nitrogen retention, making the body a more anabolic environment. Central Nervous System (CNS) stimulation, not in a jittery ephedrine type feeling but you should be able to sleep less and still feel refreshed upon waking. Less time is needed for recovery between sets and workouts. There should be no decrease in sex drive, and should help with joint pain. Increases in the ability to lose fat while increasing vascularity. The side effects of this compound have shown to be very mild with few side effects. But all steroid hormones may cause acne, accelerated male pattern baldness, gynecomastia, testicle shrinkage, increased facial and body hair in men. As well as voice deepening and clitoral enlargement in females. However, this product has typically shown to be on the low end of such side effects.

Dosing should be 10-20mg per day (2-4 tablets) based on bodyweight and/or experience of individual. Always start with a lower dose and increase slowly every 5 days as needed. Do not use for longer then 6-8 weeks, followed by a full PCT protocol.

19-Norandrostenedione - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Scientific studies have shown that oral administration of 19-norandrostenedione is "a very ineffective strategy for stimulating skeletal muscle mass increases but may be associated with side effects"

I copied and pasted. I am not the original author.

I've never used mhn. I don't see the point. Injectable Deca is far superior, in my opinion.

Thanks's bro. Just curious, I've never seen it on a list before. Thanks again.