• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test and Dianabol

Nico92

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey i'm new to the forum just joined i was ruppin around and didn't really saw where this should go, excuse me for wrong section can a mod move if so.

Anyways let me get to the point my friend sent me to this site and told me you guys we're experts in fitness and tranings so on, i hope i'll get my question answered here. The thing is i'm 20 years old and my weight is 70,2 KG and 1.78CM in height i been training out for 3 month's my goal is to reach 85-90Kg in weight, so what i got in advice is to take 1 injections test once a week, and same time eat 4 pills Dianabol, my sleeping, eating will be taking good care of if i run my traning program and eating will i be able to gain my 15Kg in weight in the peroid from 6-8 weeks.? i haven't buyed the drugs yet from him but tomrrow i'm getting my test i really don't know if i should go with the Dianabol on the same time what would you guys suggest to me?

put the steroids down for another year. you're gonna fuck your body up. you're not even done growing naturally yet.

training for 3 months and your all ready going to gear? Why not try to do things the old fashion way and eat and lift. Also what type of diet are you on, AI, PCT, and supplements do you plan on taking. Also what is your natural test levels at right now for a baseline? Only way I would ever tell some one that young to go on gear is if they actually desire to go pro and have been training and competing, or all ready have fucked up test levels.

Yea try working out natural first, there's no hurry

Back