• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ip grey tops

malcolm383

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking about tying out the IP grey tops. I'm not sure about them, I can't believe the price. Is it too good to be true? Has anyone used them lately? How did you like them? Any info would be great guys.

I was thinking about tying out the IP grey tops. I'm not sure about them, I can't believe the price. Is it too good to be true? Has anyone used them lately? How did you like them? Any info would be great guys.

Last I used IP(which was quite a while back) ALL of his gh was BUNK!!! He claimed it was undetectable when people complained after they got their bloodwork done using it... yeah! undetectable hgh...lol

Undetectable growth hormone?
Makes you wonder what they were actually injecting into themselves.

While I'm sure that there may actually be sources out there selling genuine, accurately dosed growth hormone I am equally as sure it is very rare.
We all know that the raw materials to produce the finished GH product are expensive so the purity of the raw materials is doubtful to begin with.
If a GH raw is pure to start with it will most likely get cut at least once along the way.
A finished product is only as good as the raw GH used to produce it. The labs aren't testing it. They're just brewing and selling it.

I recently had an acquaintance receive some suspected fake GH (not from a IMF sponsor). Testing revealed it to be calcium sulfate dihydrate and sodium bicarbonate.
Yes, you read right gypsum (drywall dust) and baking soda. When prepared for injection it became muddy and cloudy.

Fortunately he did not inject any of it. I wonder, how many people did?
He's still waiting on replacement from that source who pulled the GH from his product list and has promised to make it right.

The forums are full of horror stories of all sorts of fake or underdosed products but of late, it seems not many guys are having good luck with getting legit, accurately dosed GH. Hell, most guys are happy to have "some" GH in it. I have pretty much given up on GH myself but there are a couple sponsors that seem to be selling legit GH...search for posts with test results in sponsor forums.

Sources most likely are not aware that their products are bunk until they receive complaints.
The good ones take care of their customers.

Just my two cents...

Don't know what to tell you on those greys...
Just keep doing the research and asking the questions.

Thanks for the heads up!

Please remember, my post is based on my own opinions, observations and experience.
It can't take the place of doing your own research and making your own decision.
I just got done reading some GH lab results in some threads on this board which seem to show that the real deal is indeed available if you do your due diligence.
Remember to search the forums...

Undetectable growth hormone?
Makes you wonder what they were actually injecting into themselves.

While I'm sure that there may actually be sources out there selling genuine, accurately dosed growth hormone I am equally as sure it is very rare.
We all know that the raw materials to produce the finished GH product are expensive so the purity of the raw materials is doubtful to begin with.
If a GH raw is pure to start with it will most likely get cut at least once along the way.
A finished product is only as good as the raw GH used to produce it. The labs aren't testing it. They're just brewing and selling it.

I recently had an acquaintance receive some suspected fake GH (not from a IMF sponsor). Testing revealed it to be calcium sulfate dihydrate and sodium bicarbonate.
Yes, you read right gypsum (drywall dust) and baking soda. When prepared for injection it became muddy and cloudy.

Fortunately he did not inject any of it. I wonder, how many people did?
He's still waiting on replacement from that source who pulled the GH from his product list and has promised to make it right.

The forums are full of horror stories of all sorts of fake or underdosed products but of late, it seems not many guys are having good luck with getting legit, accurately dosed GH. Hell, most guys are happy to have "some" GH in it. I have pretty much given up on GH myself but there are a couple sponsors that seem to be selling legit GH...search for posts with test results in sponsor forums.

Sources most likely are not aware that their products are bunk until they receive complaints.
The good ones take care of their customers.

Just my two cents...

Don't know what to tell you on those greys...
Just keep doing the research and asking the questions.
What really sucks is a lot of guys aren't testing there gh and they go 4-5 months shooting bunk shit.

All of these comments are right on the money! You can get gh releasing peps for cheap these days.. and you can get them from reputable pep sites... they are great for making your body release more hgh, you can run a month of them for 1/4 or less the price of gh

IML Gear Cream!
All of these comments are right on the money! You can get gh releasing peps for cheap these days.. and you can get them from reputable pep sites... they are great for making your body release more hgh, you can run a month of them for 1/4 or less the price of gh

Absolutely.
12 week cruises are no problem. Lots of great reviews on the peps in the research chem forum.

Do not buy ip hgh... Blues were bunk, Greys were bunk... Yellows were underdoesed. Anything from china right now should be purchased with the understanding that a 50/50 chance of getting real stuff is grossly optimistic...

Back