• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winter Bulking!!!

00lude

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So its about that time of year again when alot of bulking cycles happen..

Help me out and post your best or favorite bulk stack!!!!

For example:

Week 1-12 test e @ 500mg a week
Week 1-4 dbol @ 50mg ED
Week 1-10 deca @ 400mg a week

so let see some more!!! thanks.....

250 mg Test E
900 mg Deca
50 mg Dbol
45-60IU Humulin-R
50 mcg T3
0.6 mg Letrozole 3x a week

Tren e 1-10 400ew may bump to 600 5 weeks in
test e 1-12 250ew
dbol 30mg 1-4
I'm going to be recomping some but going for mostly lean gains. It's fairly easy for me to drop bf and gain a good amount of mass on high tren low test

20 Weeks
750mg Test E
600mg EQ
400mg Deca
6 week Dbol kicker at 50mg

Loving it! Started doing cardio, Im going to try and lean it up just a little. It ain't summer yet lol...

Thanks for the replys....
nice stacks everyone giving me some ideas for mine!!!!:daydream:

im cutting right now :coffee:

Me too. Just started. I started an abuser bulker in August that consisted of 1.5g test, 800mg npp (or 900 whatever don't care) and 50mg Dbol. Went from 240 to 274. Now I'm a blub. All cutting and recomping til next fall

After putting this on paper I think I am going a little over board (going on 4IU's of riptropins soon)

Anadrol 100mg daily

Dbol 50mg daily
test 1 g
deca 6oo
Proviron 50 daily
Aromasin 12.5 daily

also

2 gallons of water daily
350 protein
400 carbs
calories i dont count i just eat

1200mg nac
1800 milk thistle
2000mg fish oil
1 lemon with water with a serving of pure cranberry juice daily
5gs Panthonic Acid

250 mg Test E
900 mg Deca
50 mg Dbol
45-60IU Humulin-R
50 mcg T3
0.6 mg Letrozole 3x a week

nice cycle, test seems low, but if it works for you.cool! been doin slin for a couple years seems kinda high to me, you tried that much? goes without saying you'll have to eat a lot of carbs with that much slin but I guess thats the whole idea of a bulk cycle. just curious, how long is this cycle.

nice cycle, test seems low, but if it works for you.cool! been doin slin for a couple years seems kinda high to me, you tried that much? goes without saying you'll have to eat a lot of carbs with that much slin but I guess thats the whole idea of a bulk cycle. just curious, how long is this cycle.

High test without GH = bloated mess. Low test with high anabolics is the way to go.

IMO the way to add mass with insulin is 45IU+, not that 10IU crap lol 10IU gives you just a pump and that's it.

Duration...hmmm... Well I'm starting that cycle in 3 weeks... Actually I already started Deca as it takes time to kick in. I'm on Test/Tren/T3 right now, getting a little bit of fat off me before I start insulin.
I'll be on that cycle until April or May so and transition into cutting cycle.

High test without GH = bloated mess. Low test with high anabolics is the way to go.

IMO the way to add mass with insulin is 45IU+, not that 10IU crap lol 10IU gives you just a pump and that's it.

Duration...hmmm... Well I'm starting that cycle in 3 weeks... Actually I already started Deca as it takes time to kick in. I'm on Test/Tren/T3 right now, getting a little bit of fat off me before I start insulin.

Thats good stuff, thanks for the info, I've read about the low test high deca or tren but never tried. also the humulin r is almost idiot proof at low doses so thats why I keep it between 10 and 20iu (lol) but I'm going to research the slin protocols some more. never used t-3 during a bulk I'm gonna research that also.

20 Weeks
750mg Test E
600mg EQ
400mg Deca
6 week Dbol kicker at 50mg

Loving it! Started doing cardio, Im going to try and lean it up just a little. It ain't summer yet lol...

I love the long cycles. I'm going to try tren E for my winter/spring bulk.

I love the long cycles. I'm going to try tren E for my winter/spring bulk.

I'm only in week 6, and seeing some pretty impressive changes in regards to size. I don't focus my workouts around strength, more about muscles under contraction longer. But endurance is up, even with adding an extra set in everything. Can't wait to see what week 20 will bring me that's for sure!

Nice get shredded bro But if u were bulking wat would ur cycle look like...?

my next bulk cycle is going to be 12 weeks

week 1-4
dbol 50mg/day

week 1-12

test E 125mg/week
tren ace 1g/week

weeks 9-12
10iu humalog after training
superdmz 2.0 3 caps a day

^Pussy

:coffee:

true

ive kinda abandoned the whole "bulking" idea. im really not planning on getting over 14% bodyfat anymore (judging my mirror). My bulks will be lean from now on

being fat just isnt fun anymore

IML Gear Cream!
20 weeks strength cycle
Always cruising so I just upped the dose for this cycle.

1-20 350mg test e
1-20 500mg tren e
5-8 50mg drol ed

I found the drol stuffed in the back of my stash. Only reason it's so late into the cycle. On week 5 right now and the tren sweats just started.

true

ive kinda abandoned the whole "bulking" idea. im really not planning on getting over 14% bodyfat anymore (judging my mirror). My bulks will be lean from now on

being fat just isnt fun anymore

Nope. It's not. I just came off an abuser bulker. Shoulda ran tren and ate cleaner. I always think I'm not gaining weight then next thing i know I've gained 30lbs.

This is first i have seen a cycle that deca is 3 times has higher then test. I can see a lot limp dicks.

Try it before you judge. Most of the side effects you get are from high testosterone in combination with other AAS.

I'm doing low test, high tren right now, no aggression, no night sweats, no anxiety, no acne, no bloat, just pure awesome results.

Little heavy on the adex bro :roflmao:

are you shitting me 45 ius of insulin per day?! wtf.

here's what im currently on (wk 7 blast):

Week 1-6 Dbol 60 mg ED
Week 1 (frontload 1.5g first day Test E then 250x 2 days after - total of 2g first week)
Week 2-12 250mg Test E e2d
Week 2-12 100mg Test P e2d
Week 3-6 Insulin Humulin-R 8iu x2/day (AM upon waking and PWO)
Week 3-6 IGF-1 LR3 80 mcg/day (PWO on workout days, AM upon waking non workout days)
Week 8-12 Dbol 60 mg ED

on week # 9-13 probably going to add 4-6 ius of hgh + insulin (16 iu/day am and post workout), and 80 mcg/day of IGF-1 LR 3 at week 9-13. depending on what my hgh tests at (per serum test) after eagle lands

transition to cruise @ 500mg test e EW,. then joint/tendon cycle

Dobe - I wouldn't do low test high deca because I like my dick to at least function. If you're going for positive effect on joints why not substitute EQ instead of Deca, i.e. low test high EQ to promote collagen synthesis & help joints/tendons. I don't know what you're goals are but I can tell you that low test + high deca is chinese noodle city (aka limpdick) for me personally.

are you shitting me 45 ius of insulin per day?! wtf.

That's not that extreme lol I'm gonna actually increase it to 60iu later. I know guys using 100iu+.
10iu does not do shit lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Back