Super-DMZ Rx 2.0

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

I'm 28 and got my levels checked...Please let me know

Rep Points

I'm 28 and got my levels checked...Please let me know

hey, im 28yo and 5'10" and 175#s. My levels are testosterone, serum 391 ng/dL and Free Test is 11.6 pg/mL. Is this good for my age, I think it's a bit low...what do yall think? I have other numbers if I need to post them, just not sure what is important on the sheets. Doc didn't say anything to me about my numbers but think if they are low I am going to go see someone else...Please let me know what yall think, thanks

Rep Points

Re: I'm 28 and got my levels checked...Please let me know

Most doc considered below 300 low. At 28 years old 390 is low mine was 550 at 41 years old.

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Have you ran any cycles?

Rep Points

Seems low for your age, and low for any male imo even if it's normal aging-related decrepitude. I wouldn't put up with it. Give this a read: Testosterone Levels - Male

If you don't want to get on the juice (best choice!) you could try forcing a TRT program by finding a doc who gives a damn and doesn't blindly follow the brain-dead reference ranges. Alternatively you could just buy some Clomid (haven't tried this myself but it sounds good) which is cheap and easy to get: Jeffrey Dach MD Bio-Identical Hormone Blog: Clomid For Men With Low Testosterone by Jeffrey Dach MD

Rep Points

no, i did a prohormone but it was a long time ago. been off everything for a long while now. been feeling tired and no drive for a while, wife mentions it often.
    if an endo puts me on something, what test do i need to get and how often is best at what dosage?
    also, do ppl on trt cycle the test or just go on it forever with bloodwork often? not sure how it's done, ive been reading alot but seems like everyone does it different.

Rep Points

chocolate, good readings. thanks. what i got from that was clomid at a small dose 25 mgs ed, and an ai, i could get my levels up in as little as 6 weeks and i could stay on it for several months up to a year. i may try that after speaking with an endo. i hope i do find someone that actually cares how i feel...thanks

Rep Points

mine were in 300 before ph's and drop to double digits after taking them ..later 20's at my first blood work
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

Rep Points

gamma, did they ever recover? what do you do now, trt or other things? feel free to pm me if you need. trying to understand...thanks

Morally Flexible
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Best advice I can offer is suggesting you consult an endocrinologist:

Birmingham AL Endocrinologist Doctors - Low Testosterone (Low T) Symptoms, Causes, Treatment - MedicineNet

Not familiar with any on the list.
    It's OK to interview a physician like you would a potential employee. After all, he's going to be working for you, in a way.
    CEM Products materials are intended for research purposes only, not for human consumption.

But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen...It's the dead nigger in my garage!...Jimmie Dimmick

Rep Points

thanks for that info, i will find one and start from there...thanks for the help guys.

Rep Points

pm sent bama
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    pm sent bama
    gamma, any chance of you PMing me with some guidance? in a very similar situation as the op. also, been trying to track down a good endo or TRT/HRT clinic for a few weeks now. any and all help is appreciated!

bb

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan11 View Post
    hey, im 28yo and 5'10" and 175#s. My levels are testosterone, serum 391 ng/dL and Free Test is 11.6 pg/mL. Is this good for my age, I think it's a bit low...what do yall think? I have other numbers if I need to post them, just not sure what is important on the sheets. Doc didn't say anything to me about my numbers but think if they are low I am going to go see someone else...Please let me know what yall think, thanks

Tell me do u experience any low testosterone effects like loss in libido, no excitement or no sexual desire etc. If you exp problems like erectile dysfunction or loss of libido then you may have low testosterone..