• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm 28 and got my levels checked...Please let me know

bamafan11

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey, im 28yo and 5'10" and 175#s. My levels are testosterone, serum 391 ng/dL and Free Test is 11.6 pg/mL. Is this good for my age, I think it's a bit low...what do yall think? I have other numbers if I need to post them, just not sure what is important on the sheets. Doc didn't say anything to me about my numbers but think if they are low I am going to go see someone else...Please let me know what yall think, thanks

Most doc considered below 300 low. At 28 years old 390 is low mine was 550 at 41 years old.

Seems low for your age, and low for any male imo even if it's normal aging-related decrepitude. I wouldn't put up with it. Give this a read: Testosterone Levels - Male

If you don't want to get on the juice (best choice!) you could try forcing a TRT program by finding a doc who gives a damn and doesn't blindly follow the brain-dead reference ranges. Alternatively you could just buy some Clomid (haven't tried this myself but it sounds good) which is cheap and easy to get: Jeffrey Dach MD Bio-Identical Hormone Blog: Clomid For Men With Low Testosterone by Jeffrey Dach MD

no, i did a prohormone but it was a long time ago. been off everything for a long while now. been feeling tired and no drive for a while, wife mentions it often.
if an endo puts me on something, what test do i need to get and how often is best at what dosage?
also, do ppl on trt cycle the test or just go on it forever with bloodwork often? not sure how it's done, ive been reading alot but seems like everyone does it different.

chocolate, good readings. thanks. what i got from that was clomid at a small dose 25 mgs ed, and an ai, i could get my levels up in as little as 6 weeks and i could stay on it for several months up to a year. i may try that after speaking with an endo. i hope i do find someone that actually cares how i feel...thanks

mine were in 300 before ph's and drop to double digits after taking them ..later 20's at my first blood work

gamma, did they ever recover? what do you do now, trt or other things? feel free to pm me if you need. trying to understand...thanks

thanks for that info, i will find one and start from there...thanks for the help guys.

IML Gear Cream!
pm sent bama

pm sent bama

gamma, any chance of you PMing me with some guidance? in a very similar situation as the op. also, been trying to track down a good endo or TRT/HRT clinic for a few weeks now. any and all help is appreciated!

bb

hey, im 28yo and 5'10" and 175#s. My levels are testosterone, serum 391 ng/dL and Free Test is 11.6 pg/mL. Is this good for my age, I think it's a bit low...what do yall think? I have other numbers if I need to post them, just not sure what is important on the sheets. Doc didn't say anything to me about my numbers but think if they are low I am going to go see someone else...Please let me know what yall think, thanks

Tell me do u experience any low testosterone effects like loss in libido, no excitement or no sexual desire etc. If you exp problems like erectile dysfunction or loss of libido then you may have low testosterone..

Back