• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Peptide/Joint Repair Cycle Help (CJC 1295 - mod GRF, GHRP-2, Test, EQ, Anavar + ?)

Bchrysl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi All,

Currently I am running the following cycle, and will transition after my cycle ends to a cruise (@ 500/wk), wait 2 weeks, and then run the joint repair cycle. I am 5'10 220 (morning weight after pissing) approx 13% body fat, although my main objective is to repair my joints, secondary is minor gains, third fat loss. Basically I need help putting together my joint repair cycle (blast).

I will be transitioning from the following blast (what I am currently on week 7 of):

Week 1-6 Dbol 60 mg ED
Week 1 (frontload 1.5g first day Test E then 250x 2 days after - total of 2g first week)
Week 2-12 250mg Test E e2d
Week 2-12 100mg Test P e2d
Week 3-6 Insulin Humulin-R 8iu x2/day (AM upon waking and PWO)
Week 3-6 IGF-1 LR3 80 mcg/day (PWO on workout days, AM upon waking non workout days)
Week 8-12 Dbol 60 mg ED

to help heal my joints/tendons currently I have:

Week 13-32 Test E 500 wk ONLY (250 mg 2x per week) (this is my cruise dosage - I know over 300mg reduces collagen synthesis, but )
Week 15-20 Anavar 50 mg/ED
Week 15-32 EQ 600 mg/wk (300 mg 2x per week)
Week 15-32 Mod-GRF 100 mcg x2 per day
Week 15-32 GHRP-2 100 mcg x2 per day

What I would like to add but am not certain about are the following, but I am concerned about a few things per compound which I will list from the compound. I would also like to add t3 at 25 mcg/day (I haven't completed my research on the cycling of T3 yet; however, and have not used it before - so figure that I would cycle it appropriately upon completing research at this dosage) to shed a bit of fat & utilize the synergy from Anavar/Mod-GRF, GHRP-2, and (potentially) GH.

Week 15-48 (hopefully longer) HGH 6-8 iu/day (concerned that I will have competing ventures with the Mod-GRF and GHRP-2 vs. this - but HGH can help a quick recovery so I would like to add it if it will have any significant impact not deteriorated by the other compounds).

(4 wks on 8 off throughout joint cycle) Insulin (Humulin-R) 8 iu 2x/day (am and PWO) (concerned about excessive blood sugar drops with peptides already in - I would time it 20 minutes after Peptides A.M and PWO - but am still worried a bit - could gradually increase dosage after starting small).

(4 wks on 8 off throughout joint cycle) IGF-1 LR 3 (80 mcg ED PWO) (concerned that this will negatively affect natty GH production & therefore diminish my returns on GHRP-2 and Mod-GRF)

To sum it up: my questions are about the additions of IGF-1 LR 3, Insulin, and HGH to the joint/repair part of the cycle. Thanks so much!

(correction to first post the insulin/igf were week 3-7 (4 weeks) before I considered 3-6 4 weeks (i.e. 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th)

i want to mention that currently im considering: just adding the HGH around week 9 or 10 (when the rest of my kits come in, I will be running a serum test for HGH after injecting 10iu, if test is 20-25 I will run @ 8 iu/day, if test comes out >= 30 I will run approx 6 per day (I have to do the math on blood results etc. first). After and only after it is verified legit at least per the serum test, then I would be starting the insulin/IGF-1 LR3 cycle on the current blast - and having enough time between that and the joint/tendon repair cycle for the negative effects of IGF-1 (production on natty GH) to wear off or at least be minimized.

I would still like to run IGF-1 LR3/Insulin cycling throughout the joint/tendon repair cycle but my research on being able to add these is inconclusive at this point (please see questions in first thread).

Wk 9-48 (ideally longer) HGH - 6-8 iu/day
Wk 9-13 8iu 2x/day (morning, Post work out)
Wk 9-13 IGf-1 LR3 80 mcg/day (PostWO on workout days, AM upon waking non workout days)

I have not used HGH previously because of price and insecurities about the amount of fake chinese crap (& pharma being quite ridiculous). However now I have enough information to at least reasonably test each order of GH and trust in the same supplier with periodic tests as a maintenance sort of check up to make sure supplier has not gone bad.

I know this post is somewhat scatterbrained so I will simply restate:

Will be running hgh/igf-1 LR3/insulin cycle during current blast AFTER I run a serum test on the hgh I receive and verify it's ok. Will be continuing HGH for as long as my wallet can bear (tear face).

- I still want to add IGF-1 LR3/Insulin to the joint/repair cycle but do not have enough information to make a reasonable determination on if this is possible and at all synergistic with the other compounds being used (so far the synergy would only be with HGH & AAS and it seems the IGF-1 LR3/insulin might be anti-synergistic with the mod-grf, ghrp-2).

Back