• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Boehner: 'Mr. President, This Is Your Moment'

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
How the fuck is the Pres supposed to do anything with the GOP congress fucking him all the way.Boner is aptly named.

How the fuck is the Pres supposed to do anything with the GOP congress fucking him all the way.Boner is aptly named.

You could say the sane thing with the democratically controlled senate.

Oh, negged.

All they had to do was work together from day one.

QUOTE. Thank you Mr. speaker it is my moment and for a moment I thought we could work together for the good of the American people but then I thought AW FUCK IT!

GOP/LIBERAL ATTITUDE: Tell 'em what they wanna hear, then fuck 'em.

Bingo! And I see 'day one' as back in January 2009 'day one' when Obama and the Dems forgot the Reps existed because they didn't need them.

This right here. When they had the majority of the Senate and the House, they didn't give a rat's ass about the other party. Now, the Republicans dominate the House and the Democrats how a slim majority in the Senate. So now it's all about bipartisanship.

How hope the Republicans shut down Obama's administration as much as they can for the next four years. One of Obama's big pushes will be to make all the illegal wetbacks citizens, so that they can vote.

IML Gear Cream!
This right here. When they had the majority of the Senate and the House, they didn't give a rat's ass about the other party. Now, the Republicans dominate the House and the Democrats how a slim majority in the Senate. So now it's all about bipartisanship.

How hope the Republicans shut down Obama's administration as much as they can for the next four years. One of Obama's big pushes will be to make all the illegal wetbacks citizens, so that they can vote.

The problem now is, I don't see how a Rep can run for potus without pandering to the border hoppers and their anchor babies. Obama carried 70% of them because he once again said he would legalize them. Funny how he said that in 2008 as well but forgot to do it. Same thing with gay marriage.

Proves the illegals are as gullible as the coloreds.

theres a reason hes the speaker. John Boehner would have made a good president , maybe if they would have focused on picking someone who doesnt flip flop and has good work ethic other than who they believe the polls favor we would have better options for a presidential race.

theres a reason hes the speaker. John Boehner would have made a good president , maybe if they would have focused on picking someone who doesnt flip flop and has good work ethic other than who they believe the polls favor we would have better options for a presidential race.

Boehner weeps like a leaky faucet. Imagine that happening at a world summit.

Throw all of them out of office. Find people with brains to replace them! Republican, Democrat, Left-Right, they are all a bunch of jackoffs buying their jobs one election at a time.

Back