• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rolax: Kill gyno and increase fertility now!

For this article I would like to talk about Raloxifene (Ralox) and its many possible research applications. Ralox is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) and to fully understand what Ralox is and can do you need to first understand the basics of what a "SERM" is.

A SERM is a compound that selectively binds to estrogen receptors in various parts of the body. When this happens it alters the effects of estrogen in some tissues, like for example breast tissue. SERMs are known to have been first researched for its possible application in the treatment of some cancers but that is not Ralox's only function. Ralox has shown to have many other possible research areas from fertility to Gynecomastia (Gyno) prevention and many more; it truly is a multi-faceted compound worthy of research.

Ralox has been shown in research studies to positively affect male research subjects with fertility related issues. Ralox does this by affecting the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis (HPTA) and causing an increase of gonadotropin levels in the body. This was found to be crucial for an enhanced rate of conception in test subjects with infertility issues.

Ralox has also been found to have a very positive effect in research subjects with hormone related osteoporosis. Ralox shows these positive effects by increasing bone mineral density. Ralox was also found not to blunt growth hormone (GH) in both male and female test subjects, this matters because it has been shown to be an issue with some other SERM compounds currently being researched.

Ralox has proven very efficient in the prevention of Gyno in hormonally dysfunctional test subjects, but does not fix the underlying issues of hormonal dysfunction. Ralox in my opinion is still a good option as part of research into the treatment and/or prevention of gyno, possibly along with other compounds that may positively affect the underlying hormonal issues like an aromatase inhibitor. Ralox does not "fix" gyno but rather blocks estrogen from binding to the receptors in the breast glands and limits estrogens affects there, even with active hormonal dysfunction.

Ralox has been found to be very safe and effective in many research studies and well tolerated by test subjects. Ralox is a very promising compound and I feel further research is warranted into its many positive effects and possible applications.

Check it out >> Raloxifene 120 - SERMs - Ancillaries

Ref:
1) Recommendations for raloxifene use in daily clinical practice in the Swiss setting.Lippuner K, Buchard PA, De Geyter C, Imthurn B, Lamy O, Litschgi M, Luzuy F, Schiessl K, Stute P, Birkh?user M. Recommendations for raloxifene use in daily clin... [Eur Spine J. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI
2) Gender difference in the neuroendocrine regulation of growth hormone axis by selective estrogen receptor modulators.Birzniece V, Sutanto S, Ho KK. Gender difference in the neuroendocr... [J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI
3) The effect of selective estrogen receptor modulator administration on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis in men with idiopathic oligozoospermia. Tsourdi E, Kourtis A, Farmakiotis D, Katsikis I, Salmas M, Panidis D. The effect of selective estrogen receptor modu... [Fertil Steril. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI
4) Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia.Lawrence SE, Faught KA, Vethamuthu J, Lawson ML. Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in ... [J Pediatr. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Raloxifene 120 - SERMs - Ancillaries

Bump for THE gyno treatment solution. If you have gyno, pre-existing, pubertal, from a cycle you name it, Raloxifene is your answer. I got gyno after 17 years in this game thanks to some bunk stane i got from a now out of business rc company (cough cough pink capsules) before I wised up and stopped trying to worry about saving a buck or 2. Anyway I picked up some ralox and within 8 weeks it was obliterated. Not a sign it ever existed. This stuff is the real deal.

I'd come up with a new name.
Rolax sounds like a laxative...:roflmao:

My original post aside...

CEM's Liquid Ralox was quite effective for it's purpose of killing gyno in my research.
This chem is often overlooked when considering a SERM.

Unfortunately, it is out of stock at the moment but the Tamox is 25% off.

any sides for test subjects?

any sides for test subjects?

Hot flashes shortly after administration. went away after a couple days.
Would suggest when conducting research with Ralox, start at 20mg then step up from there depending on how your research subject handles each dose.

Thrombosis and blood clots are a possibility with Ralox. You would need to know if your research subject is prone to clots.

Back