• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH Fake or Not

tommygun40

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys , Tommy here .
This is my 1st post here so hopefully some of you vets on here can help .
I have just received some HGH and suspect the authenticity of this product .
1st thing that rang alarm bells is the verification code when checked on the manufacturers website comes back as " Not Authentic"
2nd Test was place the mixed product in boiling water for 2 mins and it remained clear .
3rd Test was to inject the bact water onto the growth and shake violently and it remained clear .

Been running this for approx 1 month now and have noticed better sleeping like solid deep sleep and slight tingling in the hands but this stuff cost an absolute fortune so I could do with having my mind put at rest here.
I dont fancy a blood test to be honest , although needles dont bother me the slightest sight of blood and im a not good :)

I havent named any brands but I can supply this info via pm
Thanks in advance guys for any help that I may receive here.

T

Get your GH serum levels tested.

Why would you pin something that you "suspect the authenticity" of? (Actually, most have done the same thing with one product or another.)
You could very well be injecting yourself with drywall dust or Zyklon B.
I know you paid a lot for it so you want to believe you got what you paid for. Same reason most of the rest of us have pinned "suspect" products.
Myself, I stopped using GH altogether because, honestly most of what's out there seems to be completely fake or grossly underdosed no matter where it comes from.

If you can pin the gear WTF is wrong with a blood test? Close your eyes and think of England or stare at the tits of the girl taking your blood.
Just don't eat before you go. That way you don't blow lunch.

Bottom line, no one here can tell you if your GH is authentic or not.
Pictures of the GH and can get you feedback on the likelihood of it being authentic or not but that should have been asked BEFORE you started using it.

Get your levels tested and then you'll know for sure.
If you do decide to get tested be sure to follow the protocol.

Hi , Thanks for the reply ..
To be totally honest it as only been the last day or so I was reading so many threads on iffy products that got alarm bells ringing hence why been doing it for a month now .
It came from someone I can trust but that was from someone he knows so I dont know the direct source .

Will try and get a blood test done and see for sure :)

T

Hi , Thanks for the reply ..
To be totally honest it as only been the last day or so I was reading so many threads on iffy products that got alarm bells ringing hence why been doing it for a month now .
It came from someone I can trust but that was from someone he knows so I dont know the direct source .

Will try and get a blood test done and see for sure :)

T

Make sure to follow protocols outlined in the forums..you can find them if you look.

Baseline...GH testing protocol...1ml solution-10ius-blood draw around 3 hours after pin

Pics as requested.
IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

Just posted some pics but needs to wait for a mod to approve them .

Just done a pregnancy test on the gear and Im not pregnant lol , so is there a chance this could be the real deal ?

IML Gear Cream!
Just done a pregnancy test on the gear and Im not pregnant lol , so is there a chance this could be the real deal ?

Well, it means you don't have any HCG in it.
The only way to know if you got the real McCoy is to get your serum levels tested...following protocol.
Post some pictures of what you've got and you may get some more input from IMF members.

You can just keep pinning and judge for yourself based on results or lack thereof.

My recommendation?...Get the bloods.

Back