• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test @ 400mg/ml - this going to hurt?

grotto72

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've just moved to the UK and found some local labs here ( GB pharma and vishnu) both do test blends of 400mg. GB do 175 test e, 175 test c, 50 test p.
vishnu do 200mg each test e and c
at these dosage levels will this cripple me? I was just going to run 400mg/week for 6 weeks then 500mg for another 4 weeks as im just trying to cut down and gain a little bit of quality muscle.

the GB blend has 50mg of prop but would that be pointless when i will be only be pinning 1/2 ml twice a week? would i be better off getting a 300mg of just test e and then using prop to kickstart while the longer ester takes its time to build up in the body? the GB blend is made with EO if that makes a difference. not sure about the Vishnu

I will have to check out the reviews on both labs but being in the UK makes buying totally legal.

It wont hurt....I find high mg/ml gear the most appealing for spot injections. ;)

^^ hope your source is good.. Just saying I had some T400 and then later found out it was test 300 with a fake label. A local guy was taking off all the labels and relabling them. You would hit him up and say hey i need deca he would just grab a random bottle of diluted test lable it deca and be done. People were getting gains of course because its the first time they would use. The first time I got on legit 400 i felt like a bat hit me in the ass.

if its brewed right you should be fine. if the ba level is to high then yeah, you will have some pip issues. my guy makes 300,400 and 500 mg ml and they are smooth as silk but he only uses 2% ba. i'd go with glute injections till you know for sure though or delts. a quad injection could be bad news.

i dont know about 500 smooth as silk..

I thought i trusted my source and then found out all my Primo was eq (i pinned 2000mg of eq a week, fucking pissed) and all the test 500 he had was test 300. All the watson he sold was re-crimped and swapped with his lab. tons of shaddy people out their...

If it's EO carrier you should be fine as long as BA content is not over 2%.

Give it a try and let us know.

Frankly I see no reason to blend E and C but then I'm not the one using it.

IML Gear Cream!
actually jay the 500mg ml has a small bite to it but honestly it's pretty damn smooth. i mix it with deca or eq and have nearly zero pip whatsoever.

mate have a look on a few uk bb forums,youl soon find out what labs are popular here,and most
of them do a t400,ide avoid those 2 labs u mention,but global britanic have a very good rep,also
gb for short.

actually jay the 500mg ml has a small bite to it but honestly it's pretty damn smooth. i mix it with deca or eq and have nearly zero pip whatsoever.

ok cause i ran a 500 once and there was NOTHING at all. way to smooth, ran a legit 400 and yeah huge difference. I hear way to many horror stories of fake gear, when it comes to those higher tests. Tons of guys putting labels on shit just to sale for more $$$ I know guys that just make a shit ton of test and you will call them hey i need 3 deca 2 test and they will just put deca labels on the test. Or fill bottle with straight oil and BA.

Ive found when you get over 300mg/ml unless your mixing it with another compound there will be some discomfort.

shit i finally got some legit 250 in and did 2 cc's of test 250 and 1 cc of deca 300 and I felt every bit of the sting going in. No pip at all after injection, but it was night and day from my bunk gear to this gear.

I had some T400, used 800 a week no problems, it was underdosed so I expect yours may be underdosed as well since its UGL. What size needle you plan on using?

Back