IronMagLabs

theCaptn' Reviews Acnedren

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

This is independent review, the Jews at Black Lion Research have not given me free products

So some background - Plagued with bad back acne, and refusing to use harsh prescription drugs I thought I'd try out Acnedren. I brought 3 bottles and went with the prescribed dose, results were as follows:

Month 1 - the standard dose of 3 caps/day made no observable difference.

Month 2 - ramped the dose up, 2 weeks of 6 caps/day then another 2 weeks of 9 caps/day. Results included dry skin, bad dandruff, and minor improvement of acne.

This is the part were I thought Acnedren was another worthless fucking placebo

. . . however . . . as I still had another part bottle remaining I thought I'd keep running it at 2 caps/day. . . then the product actually started working!

I am currently on a heavy deca and oral cycle, I should have bad, painful cyctic zits that regularly bleed when irritated. . . however . . Im pretty much clear

Just a side note, I buy my Acnedren and other BLR products from TGB Supplements. TGB give me top service and good rates - even good shipping to Australia!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

It took some time for things to clear up for me as well.....not quite as long but 3 weeks ish.
    Ive been clear for a year now.
    I get a pimple here and there but I used to have no less than 20 present ALWAYS.
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Rep Points

Re: theCaptn' Reviews Acnedren

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    This is independent review, the Jews at Black Lion Research have not given me free products

So some background - Plagued with bad back acne, and refusing to use harsh prescription drugs I thought I'd try out Acnedren. I brought 3 bottles and went with the prescribed dose, results were as follows:

Month 1 - the standard dose of 3 caps/day made no observable difference.

Month 2 - ramped the dose up, 2 weeks of 6 caps/day then another 2 weeks of 9 caps/day. Results included dry skin, bad dandruff, and minor improvement of acne.

This is the part were I thought Acnedren was another worthless fucking placebo

. . . however . . . as I still had another part bottle remaining I thought I'd keep running it at 2 caps/day. . . then the product actually started working!

I am currently on a heavy deca and oral cycle, I should have bad, painful cyctic zits that regularly bleed when irritated. . . however . . Im pretty much clear

Just a side note, I buy my Acnedren and other BLR products from TGB Supplements. TGB give me top service and good rates - even good shipping to Australia!
    Australia...let's throw another Jew on The Barbie.
    Please do not PM me with questions, I will not PM you back.

Rep Points

Dude....Australia is like friggin Jerusalem now. When you land at the airport they give you a yarmulke and a pack of kosher hot dogs.
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Dude....Australia is like friggin Jerusalem now. When you land at the airport they give you a yarmulke and a pack of kosher hot dogs.
    Don't forget the cavity search...

OK Brundel...theCaptn' has me sold on the Acnedren...wheres the least expensive outlet to get ahold of some?
    I see a few options just want to know your recommendation...

You can answer here or PM if you like.
    Thanks

And thanks to theCaptn' as well for his truthful evaluation...it certainly helped me make up my mind.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

TGB supplements for the win

Sent from my jewPhone
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    TGB supplements for the win

Sent from my jewPhone
    Thanks Captn'

Now, where can I get some roo steaks?

Edit: TGB out of stock at the moment...My guess is Sandy...

Rep Points

Re: theCaptn' Reviews Acnedren

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Free shit...moving to OZ
    Please do not PM me with questions, I will not PM you back.