• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

theCaptn' Reviews Acnedren

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is independent review, the Jews at Black Lion Research have not given me free products :nono:

So some background - Plagued with bad back acne, and refusing to use harsh prescription drugs I thought I'd try out Acnedren. I brought 3 bottles and went with the prescribed dose, results were as follows:

Month 1 - the standard dose of 3 caps/day made no observable difference.:paddle:

Month 2 - ramped the dose up, 2 weeks of 6 caps/day then another 2 weeks of 9 caps/day. Results included dry skin, bad dandruff, and minor improvement of acne.:paddle::paddle:

This is the part were I thought Acnedren was another worthless fucking placebo :paddle::paddle: :paddle:

. . . however . . . as I still had another part bottle remaining I thought I'd keep running it at 2 caps/day. . . then the product actually started working! :ohyeah:

I am currently on a heavy deca and oral cycle, I should have bad, painful cyctic zits that regularly bleed when irritated. . . however . . Im pretty much clear :thumb:

Just a side note, I buy my Acnedren and other BLR products from TGB Supplements. TGB give me top service and good rates - even good shipping to Australia! :callme:

It took some time for things to clear up for me as well.....not quite as long but 3 weeks ish.
Ive been clear for a year now.
I get a pimple here and there but I used to have no less than 20 present ALWAYS.

This is independent review, the Jews at Black Lion Research have not given me free products :nono:

So some background - Plagued with bad back acne, and refusing to use harsh prescription drugs I thought I'd try out Acnedren. I brought 3 bottles and went with the prescribed dose, results were as follows:

Month 1 - the standard dose of 3 caps/day made no observable difference.:paddle:

Month 2 - ramped the dose up, 2 weeks of 6 caps/day then another 2 weeks of 9 caps/day. Results included dry skin, bad dandruff, and minor improvement of acne.:paddle::paddle:

This is the part were I thought Acnedren was another worthless fucking placebo :paddle::paddle: :paddle:

. . . however . . . as I still had another part bottle remaining I thought I'd keep running it at 2 caps/day. . . then the product actually started working! :ohyeah:

I am currently on a heavy deca and oral cycle, I should have bad, painful cyctic zits that regularly bleed when irritated. . . however . . Im pretty much clear :thumb:

Just a side note, I buy my Acnedren and other BLR products from TGB Supplements. TGB give me top service and good rates - even good shipping to Australia! :callme:

Australia...let's throw another Jew on The Barbie.

Dude....Australia is like friggin Jerusalem now. When you land at the airport they give you a yarmulke and a pack of kosher hot dogs.

Don't forget the cavity search...

OK Brundel...theCaptn' has me sold on the Acnedren...wheres the least expensive outlet to get ahold of some?
I see a few options just want to know your recommendation...

You can answer here or PM if you like.
Thanks

And thanks to theCaptn' as well for his truthful evaluation...it certainly helped me make up my mind.

TGB supplements for the win :thumb:

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

Back