• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How far do you drive to the gym?

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For you people that do not work out in your home, how far do you travel to the gym?

The wife and I are house hunting right now, and this is one of the things on my mind. We currently drive about four miles to the gym. Being that close, we just drive back home to shower before work. If we move further away, I guess I'll have to start getting dressed for work at the gym (we were doing that a few years ago).

About 1 mile. It's great I go on my way home from work.

about 200 steps....haha

Right outside my office door

About 1 and a half miles, going to start riding my bike when it warms up some more.

about 12 miles

I dont know how many miles, but its a good 10 minute rive

IML Gear Cream!
It was about 10 minutes. Now i merely roll out of bed :]

I'm about 4-5 miles away. It takes me about 12 minutes.

20 minutes when I go to Golds, but 24hr Fitness is 10 minutes away so I've been going there until gas prices come back down.

hr and a half, well it used to be then I made a fairly big investment and got a start on my own gym at home. It wasn't all that bad being I have to drive an hr to a neighboring town to work so in reality its only a 30min drive.

0 steps. I sleep on my bench.

1 minute, maybe 1 and a half depending on the traffic

Last edited:
my main Golds' is 5 minutes away but there are 2 others that I go to that are both 10 minutes away...it's sweet !

Last edited:
Just under 10 minutes away.

IML Gear Cream!
The weight rooms at my school so it around half a mile away from my house.

about a 25 minute walk roughly a mile i think then back after lol

Neo

3 miles. Takes 6-10 minutes depending on traffic.

Until 6 months ago, I was driving 25 minutes to another gym and it was horrible. I was stressed out even before I started my workouts.

Depends which gym I go to. I belong to 3 different gyms. Main one- 15 min. Second- 30 min. Third one- 30 min.

7 tenths of a mile. I used to drive about 8 miles to my old gym.

Back