IronMagLabs

Gyno

Thread: Gyno

Rep Points

Gyno

I got gyno a few months back from running halo extreme and cyanostane from iron mag labs. I did all the proper pct and on the last week of pct my nipples started getting itchy than soon after lumps formed. They were at the size of peas by the time i ordered tamox and ran that for over 4 weeks and it only got worse. I soon could squeeze them and liquid would come out. I tried running torem and they started to get better than seemed to stay the same added in adex and nothing from that. I just started letro and caber. I tapered up to 2.5 mg and today was the third day at 2.5 so far no lack of libido or achy joints so not sure if the letro is legit. I ordered from puritysolutions. Nipples seem to be less sensitive than they were before but no change in size. My diet is very clean as i am trying to keep my bf at 10 percent nipples are still super puffy. Any ideas on how long letro should take or anyone know of a legit pharma to get letro from?

Medical Doctor
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Maybe your tamoxifen was fake, it definitley shouldn't have got worse while you were on it. When you say you did "proper" pct what did you rtake?

It's always a good idea to have nolva on hand BEFORE you even start any cycle so you can start it at the first sign of gyno. Unfortunately once the lumps have formed it can be very hard to get rid of. At this stage I wouldn't take any chances, go to your doctor and make sure you get some genuine meds, if it doesn't clear up after that you may be looking at surgery if the gyno remains noticeable.
    I'm a medical doctor who researches the latest developments in bodybuilding, fat loss & sport supplements

Get your free report "How To Burn More Fat 24hrs a Day Without Diet or Exercise" on my blog - http://www.doctorpg.org

Rep Points

Damn Jay always be ready for the worst. Have everything you need on hand.