• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

heart beats like hell and never stops.

rj clue

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My name is Rj CLUE from sydney australia. i have been goin to gym for a year. i have good physic. i am 5'10" tall and weigh 80kgs now. i just wanna get bigger. so i randomly started deca durabline cycle alone but after recearch i got Test E in a week. 300mg deca and 250mg testE every week. i was 76 kgs now am 80 kgs. its been 4 weeks now on the cycle. i can see huge improvement in my size and shape. the woow effect. but i also have an issue. my blood pressure is fucking high and heart beats 100 to 120bpm. some days i wake up with raised heart beat. two days before it was 140 to 170 bpm jus standing and doing nothing. now i know my heart beat is 120 -130. i drink two glass of wine every night to go sleep. now what am i doin wrong. help me. and i take clomid on the day of deca shot 50mg(just one on every shot). help help. my heart beats like i jus met a new crush :) Cheers mate:mooh:

BP usually goes up on cycle. You're proably retaining assloads of water too which will make BP and pulse go up. You need to get an AI like aromasin or formeron or both. Do you have a PCT planed out? While you order and wait for an AI you should minimize your sodium intake and drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water a day to help with retention. Also see your doctor, a pulse that high while not being physical is not good.

My name is Rj CLUE from sydney australia. i have been goin to gym for a year. i have good physic. i am 5'10" tall and weigh 80kgs now. i just wanna get bigger. so i randomly started deca durabline cycle alone but after recearch i got Test E in a week. 300mg deca and 250mg testE every week. i was 76 kgs now am 80 kgs. its been 4 weeks now on the cycle. i can see huge improvement in my size and shape. the woow effect. but i also have an issue. my blood pressure is fucking high and heart beats 100 to 120bpm. some days i wake up with raised heart beat. two days before it was 140 to 170 bpm jus standing and doing nothing. now i know my heart beat is 120 -130. i drink two glass of wine every night to go sleep. now what am i doin wrong. help me. and i take clomid on the day of deca shot 50mg(just one on every shot). help help. my heart beats like i jus met a new crush :) Cheers mate:mooh:

More than likely you have what's called tachycardia. Since australia has social medicine, you can go to the dr and they can give you a prescription to keep your heart rate 'normal. The tachycardia is probably hereditary, and not a result of the aas(BUT, it can be due to stims found in prewo drinks... Are you using a preworkout drink or using 'energy drinks' or taking in caffeine? This is VERY important, as tachycardia can lead to arrythmia and you can die!!! If you are using energy drinks, preworkout drinks, caffeine... YOU MUST STOP!!! THAT IS WHY YOUR HEARTRATE IS THROUGH THE ROOF!!!)... If you don't take any of those things, you NEED to go to the DR asap, and have it treated!!!

As far as the AAS, it sounds like you haven't done ANY research, and that you DON'T have a clue about nutrition! You should stop using the aas, learn about nutrition(and apply it!), and start researching CORRECT use of AAS if you are going to plan on using them in the future. It sounds, from your writing, that you are either quite young, or immature(which is it? how old are you?). You could be causing more problems than you are solutions by using steroids when you don't have a clue what you are doing! On top of that, you are aggravating your tacchycardia by also making your BP elevated(the two together can cause SERIOUS damage to your heart, other organs(esp kidneys!) and your entire body!

My advice would be to evaluate what you are putting in your body, and if you cant get your pulse below 80(resting), you need to see a dr ASAP! AND STOP THE AAS IMMEDIATELY!!!

If my hr was consistently above 120, I'd be seeing my doc immediately. It can be caused by many things and there's no way that anyone here can help you or know what the cause is.

Go see your doc immediately.

you take one pill of clomid on the day of your deca injection? I honestly can't fathom who told you that or why but it makes no sense, your cycle is poorly planned all around

You need to take the advice given to you and see a doc, you also need to lower your blood pressure from the gear. You aren't using an Ai so you need to start, also increase water intake drastically and cut sodium, these will all lower your bloodpressure from the steroids you're using. Really you should stop now and do a full PCT, if you know what that is.

Go to the ER... If I woke up with a HR of 140-170 the last thing I'd be doing is getting on my PC to ask people on here what to do. I'd be freaking out all the way to the ER.

Stop. Go to doc. Educate self. Start from the beginning. p.s. your name's really RJ NO CLUE right?

The doctor ASAP and you might want to look into taking some magnesium to try and relax the muscle.....

Thanks everybody. i stopped taking deca. i took 150mg Test e after 7days 250mg. i know i have less clue of what is happening. my heart rate dont go high any more and no more blood pressures. heart beat is bit high 100bpm. hmmmmm this is my fifth week. no deca but jus 120mg test e.

i eat nuts, eggs, brown rice, meat, chicken. i work full-time at the hospital. had manythings to fit in can be hard but i still push myself. i still remember drinking 10 coffees and 5 tea a day till three weeks. once i felt my heart is goin to come out for a vaca (lol) i cut coffee and caffeine, coke nothing. plenty of water and protein shakes. no more alcohol. after reading your replies wow. you guys are gud. thanks. now can i continue. AI what is it.

Thanks everybody. i stopped taking deca. i took 150mg Test e after 7days 250mg. i know i have less clue of what is happening. my heart rate dont go high any more and no more blood pressures. heart beat is bit high 100bpm. hmmmmm this is my fifth week. no deca but jus 120mg test e.

i eat nuts, eggs, brown rice, meat, chicken. i work full-time at the hospital. had manythings to fit in can be hard but i still push myself. i still remember drinking 10 coffees and 5 tea a day till three weeks. once i felt my heart is goin to come out for a vaca (lol) i cut coffee and caffeine, coke nothing. plenty of water and protein shakes. no more alcohol. after reading your replies wow. you guys are gud. thanks. now can i continue. AI what is it.

AI is an anti inhibitor its job is to cut water and prevent side effect from the compounds, after reading this i can tell you have absolutely no clue what you're doing, injecting hormones is serious business, my suggestion in to stop now and do a PCT, also anyone who cycles should have a BP monitor they are cheap ($20-40) and offer peace of mind ,Hi BP is known as the silent killer.......Now go see a DR!

IML Gear Cream!
AI stands for aromatase inhibitor. You should stop and pct right away but I doubt you know what that is. Get some aromasin and Clomid stop the test and dose the clomid/aromasin for 4-5 weeks. Something.like clomid 100/75/50/50/25 aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5eod.

Right now you are shutting down your system for 120 mgs which is absurd. You probably make that naturally. You need to research or possibly just stay away from AAS completely.

you should be on an AI not tamox/nolva
high estrogen = bloat = higher blood pressure = health issues

you should not be on cycle with high BP

get on AI and go to doc.

o man. well i better listen to the experts. no more cycle now. i got clomid? is that enough if i take 50mg everyday for 2 weeks. is that fine guys. frankly speaking you guys are awesome and thanks for helping so far.

You should still see a doctor and just let them take a look at your heart, you could have a genetic condition you don't know about or some other issue because thats not really a common side effect of aas. You should research extensively before trying another cycle bro and stick with basic testosterone + an AI like arimidex. You absolutely must use an AI in your cycle to prevent estrogen side effects, such as water retention, acne, high blood pressure, libido issues, and gyno which can be permanent if not surgically removed. You can also shut down your natural hormone production permanently or at least seriously damage it with improper pct or time off.

For pct you should wait 1.5-2 weeks after your last injection of test and start clomid, 50mg a day will work but you should run it for 4-5 weeks. Deca is very suppressive so if you can get soe hcg, and add aromasin with clomid at 12.5mg EOD. I still say see a doc about your heart, research on diet and AAS for a while and if you're all cleared then run a proper cycle when you are ready.

yeah am thank full to everybody. now what i'll do is wait for 1 week then hcg with clomid 50 mg. if you guys din help me i would have thought," heart beats fast cuz of the juice. and will keep goin for another 4 weeks." i will consult doc and post for my new proper cycle later. TA

o man. well i better listen to the experts. no more cycle now. i got clomid? is that enough if i take 50mg everyday for 2 weeks. is that fine guys. frankly speaking you guys are awesome and thanks for helping so far.

if you got no AI for estrogen lowering (clomid is not this it only block some of its effects) then i do rec getting of cycle.
norm i rec 3-5 weeks for PCT but 2 weeks of clomid is ok and will help. then go to a doc when pct done and get checked out.
could be bloat and high BP, but be safe man!

Hi guys,
I'm back but very interesting what happened. the heart beat raised mainly cuz of dehydration and blood thickening. but what i did was gave two weeks break. and continued my 8 weeks cycle. i stopped deca in 4 week it really bloated me like a balloon :) then continued with test e cycle only (no ai no anything) my heart beat stayed 85 to 95 rpm, two day i had my last test-e shot about 250mg. and i also took clomid 25mg to block the oestrogen when there is a spike in testosterone. now how long do i wait for, 2 weeks? or 3 weeks? then start clomid 50mg per day for how long? i need professional help. :) plssssssss

My heart rate definitely increasing when I up the dose on anabolics, it returns to normal once my body adjusts to it

Back