Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


Just a little gear porn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 86
  1. #1
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239

    Just a little gear porn






    I know it's nothing compared to a lot of u guys but here's my little stash

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    us
    Posts
    61
    Rep Points
    10193667

    I'm actually eyeballing the yellow bear with the heart cheeck.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    vicious 13's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    1,509
    Rep Points
    96896749

    Just a little gear porn


  4. #4
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    blergs.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    E.U.
    Posts
    2,524
    Rep Points
    182280471

    Quote Originally Posted by vicious 13 View Post
    haha i got a couple of those myself! :-d
    WHO I use and recommend for high quality products:


    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:


    Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

    Need the "REAL STUFF" ? NO B.S. Here, Only QUALITY:

    Also save an extra 10% with code: blergs10

  5. #5
    Registered User
    oliolz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    809
    Rep Points
    192766910

    was gonna neg outta jealousy, but had to give reps 4 tren

  6. #6
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239

    Quote Originally Posted by vicious 13 View Post
    very nice

  7. #7
    Registered User
    vicious 13's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    1,509
    Rep Points
    96896749

    Just a little gear porn

    Starting to stock up...last year had some mishaps, lost some packs so this year I decided to get all I can while I can

  8. #8
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239

    I feel ya bro customs is a bitch sometimes. Last year I had just popped the top off some tren ace and dropped it. I don't think I've ever cussed so much in my life. Because I wasn't prepared I had to cut my tren down to 6 weeks

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,147
    Rep Points
    528521149

    about $2,500 in gear there

  10. #10
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239

    Lol. I can't wait to run the ap gear. Ill be starting Sunday.
    Itll look like this
    1-12 test at 750
    1-10 deca at 400
    1-10 tren at 400
    1-4 dbol at 30ed
    8-12 methyl dht at 40ed
    curious if anyone else has ran deca and tren at the same time at moderate doses. Sd I know u think outside the box on your cycles. What ya think bro?

  11. #11
    Registered User
    vicious 13's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    1,509
    Rep Points
    96896749

    Just a little gear porn

    Sounds a little crazy

  12. #12
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239

    According to bro science? I don't see a problem with it as long as the doses aren't ridiculously high and I can keep the sides down.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Goodskie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On a lake
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Points
    212977442

    I dunno what methyl dht is but I've run tren at 700 and npp at 700 separately with no issues. I highly doubt combining moderate doses of each with have a synergistic effect that will be very negative if you're ok with a higher dose if a 19 nor by itself.

    Ill be doing 400npp with 400+ tren in feb with test and an oral. Just have an AI and some caber or whatever u like on hand
    "so tren makes you 6 ft 4 with wide shoulders and a pretty narrow waist at 270 or so? plus athletic and good looking and rich?

    man we should all buy a bunch" -KOS

  14. #14
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239

    I've only ran the methyl dht once before and not for very long but it hardened me up pretty good and has decent strength gains from it. I've ran tren at 100 Ed and besides the usual night sweats and lack of sleep it went pretty well. Also ran npp at around 750 a week and it was fine as long as I could keep my prolactin down. Ill be logging this cycle so keep an eye out bro

  15. #15
    Registered User
    jadean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Points
    128061399

    Cycle looks good brother I'm going to be combing deca and tren very soon as well. Should be fun.
    Steriodforyou.com

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,147
    Rep Points
    528521149

    Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    Lol. I can't wait to run the ap gear. Ill be starting Sunday.
    Itll look like this
    1-12 test at 750
    1-10 deca at 400
    1-10 tren at 400
    1-4 dbol at 30ed
    8-12 methyl dht at 40ed
    curious if anyone else has ran deca and tren at the same time at moderate doses. Sd I know u think outside the box on your cycles. What ya think bro?

    it's fine to run both, but it makes me feel shitty (rapid heart beat + cardio going to shit).. i run it anyways


    im probably gunna stick with high tren/drol with a trt dose of test from now on.. get that strong androgen receptor activation from tren + the non-ar mediated anabolism from drol

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    3379684

    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    about $2,500 in gear there
    if that's 2500 worth then he's getting majorly ripped off lol

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    3379684

    Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    Lol. I can't wait to run the ap gear. Ill be starting Sunday.
    Itll look like this
    1-12 test at 750
    1-10 deca at 400
    1-10 tren at 400
    1-4 dbol at 30ed
    8-12 methyl dht at 40ed
    curious if anyone else has ran deca and tren at the same time at moderate doses. Sd I know u think outside the box on your cycles. What ya think bro?
    if thats you in the avi, you need alot more diet and less gear. and you will have a tough time recovering from a deca/tren combo.

  19. #19
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239

    Lmao. That pic was at 215 single dig body fat. Ill be a solid 225 at the end of this cycle. That's just fine for me. If u don't like it or the gear I'm running gtfo I know wtf I'm doing maybe u should check some of my posts
    Last edited by longworthb; 11-24-2012 at 09:38 PM.

  20. #20
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239

    And no one said shit about rcovering. Did u see me mention pct at all? Oh and I can lay my diet out if ud like

  21. #21
    Morally Flexible
    BOARD REP
    Paranoid Fitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Still on this side of the grass.
    Posts
    1,474
    Rep Points
    156376980

    Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    Lol. I can't wait to run the ap gear. Ill be starting Sunday.
    Itll look like this
    1-12 test at 750
    1-10 deca at 400
    1-10 tren at 400
    1-4 dbol at 30ed
    8-12 methyl dht at 40ed
    curious if anyone else has ran deca and tren at the same time at moderate doses. Sd I know u think outside the box on your cycles. What ya think bro?
    I've run Test E/Tren E/Deca together 600/400/400 ew with the dbol kickstart at 50mg/day weeks 1-4. The results were excellent mainly due to diet and dedication.

    I like the addition of MDHT at the end of your cycle.
    I've used MDHT at 75mg/ed by itself. Took 30-45 min pre-workout...it was a 7 day routine to get the most from the MDHT. Results were modest but desirable.

    I am going to do a Test E/Tren E/Bold Cyp cycle in the near future. Bold Cyp is close to EQ (different ester) and should go well with the Tren and Test.
    Maybe I'll add MDHT at the end of that cycle. Still recovering from surgery and will need time back in the gym before beginning any cycle.

    I think your dosages look good and you'll probably see great results. As always, protect your liver.

    I wish you greatsuccess in achieving your goals.
    CEM Products materials are intended for research purposes only, not for human consumption.

    But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen...It's the dead nigger in my garage!...Jimmie Dimmick

  22. #22
    Morally Flexible
    BOARD REP
    Paranoid Fitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Still on this side of the grass.
    Posts
    1,474
    Rep Points
    156376980

    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    it's fine to run both, but it makes me feel shitty (rapid heart beat + cardio going to shit).. i run it anyways


    im probably gunna stick with high tren/drol with a trt dose of test from now on.. get that strong androgen receptor activation from tren + the non-ar mediated anabolism from drol
    Does the Tren keep you from puffing up on the drol?
    Never done drol with tren.
    I've stayed away from drol due to the water retention. I retain less water on dbol.

    My first experience with drol was after my first round of chemo. 50mg/day for 8 weeks to boost red cell production.
    Hit the gym as much as I could to get the most out of a $1500 prescription...added 600mg/wk test e.
    Puffed up like I had PMS.
    CEM Products materials are intended for research purposes only, not for human consumption.

    But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen...It's the dead nigger in my garage!...Jimmie Dimmick

  23. #23
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239

    Just for u sweetheart
    Meal #1
    6 Whole Eggs
    2 Slices Toast =35grm carbs
    1 Cup Oatmeal =52gm carbs
    2 Cups 1% Milk =22 gram carbs
    Multivitamin/mineral supplement
    2 Tablespoons Flax Seed oil


    Protein = 51
    Carbs = 85
    Fat = 35 grams
    Total Calories = 1,000






    Meal #2
    3oz Peanuts
    2 Cans Tuna
    1 cup Brocc


    Protein = 84 grams
    Carbs = 15 grams
    Fat = 48 grams
    Total Calories = 780


    Meal #3
    8oz Grilled Chicken Breast
    1 1/2 Half Cups Brown Rice
    1 cup Broc/Spinach


    Protein = 50 grams
    Carbs = 76 grams
    Fat = 6 grams
    Total Calories = 540




    Meal #4
    7oz Sirloin Steak
    2 Potatoes ? Sweet
    1 cup Broc/Spinach


    Protein = 60 grams
    Carbs = 26 grams
    Fat = 18 grams
    Total Calories = 600




    #5 (Pre-Workout)
    8oz Grilled Chicken Breast
    ½ Cup Brown Rice
    2 Bananas


    Protein = 60 grams
    Carbs = 90 grams
    Fat = 8 grams
    Total Calories = 650








    Meal #6 (Post Workout Shake)
    ON 100% Whey Protein (2 Scoops)
    2 Tablespoons Glutamine
    Multivitamin/mineral supplement


    (Post Workout Meal)
    8oz Lean Ground Beef
    1 1/2 Cups Brown Rice
    2 Cups 1% Milk


    Protein = 60 grams
    Carbs = 50 grams
    Fat = 7 grams
    Total Calores = 780

    Meal #7
    7oz Sirloin Steak
    2 Potatoes ? Sweet
    1 cup Broc/Spinach


    Protein = 60 grams
    Carbs = 26 grams
    Fat = 18 grams
    Total Calories = 600




    (Just before bed)
    protien shake at close to 500 cals

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    3379684

    Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    Just for u sweetheart
    Meal #1
    6 Whole Eggs
    2 Slices Toast =35grm carbs
    1 Cup Oatmeal =52gm carbs
    2 Cups 1% Milk =22 gram carbs
    Multivitamin/mineral supplement
    2 Tablespoons Flax Seed oil


    Protein = 51
    Carbs = 85
    Fat = 35 grams
    Total Calories = 1,000






    Meal #2
    3oz Peanuts
    2 Cans Tuna
    1 cup Brocc


    Protein = 84 grams
    Carbs = 15 grams
    Fat = 48 grams
    Total Calories = 780


    Meal #3
    8oz Grilled Chicken Breast
    1 1/2 Half Cups Brown Rice
    1 cup Broc/Spinach


    Protein = 50 grams
    Carbs = 76 grams
    Fat = 6 grams
    Total Calories = 540




    Meal #4
    7oz Sirloin Steak
    2 Potatoes ? Sweet
    1 cup Broc/Spinach


    Protein = 60 grams
    Carbs = 26 grams
    Fat = 18 grams
    Total Calories = 600




    #5 (Pre-Workout)
    8oz Grilled Chicken Breast
    ½ Cup Brown Rice
    2 Bananas


    Protein = 60 grams
    Carbs = 90 grams
    Fat = 8 grams
    Total Calories = 650








    Meal #6 (Post Workout Shake)
    ON 100% Whey Protein (2 Scoops)
    2 Tablespoons Glutamine
    Multivitamin/mineral supplement


    (Post Workout Meal)
    8oz Lean Ground Beef
    1 1/2 Cups Brown Rice
    2 Cups 1% Milk


    Protein = 60 grams
    Carbs = 50 grams
    Fat = 7 grams
    Total Calores = 780

    Meal #7
    7oz Sirloin Steak
    2 Potatoes ? Sweet
    1 cup Broc/Spinach


    Protein = 60 grams
    Carbs = 26 grams
    Fat = 18 grams
    Total Calories = 600




    (Just before bed)
    protien shake at close to 500 cals
    oh really? is that diet you never manage to eat? ive seen more meat on Good Friday than in that avi lol

  25. #25
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239

    Maybe u need your eyes checked son. I was dieted down for a shoot. Something ud prolly know nothing about. Someone want to move this to ag so he can get the welcoming he deserves?

  26. #26
    ALPHA MALE
    ELITE MEMBER
    KILLEROFSAINTS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    azzas wife looks like shit
    Posts
    17,287
    Rep Points
    1673357204

    lotta food

    SHOW ME HOW RELENTLESS YOU REALLY ARE

  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    3379684

    Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    Maybe u need your eyes checked son. I was dieted down for a shoot. Something ud prolly know nothing about. Someone want to move this to ag so he can get the welcoming he deserves?
    oh no, oh my god, not the internet police?????!!!!! haha, if you'd half my success you'd be happy ya mug

  28. #28
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239

    Oh please post your success ginger. Lmao I'm not here to throw words back and forth. Ya I'm a little light but is rather be lean and ripped then fat and fluffy. Not nowhere near as big as I want but ill get there. My diets on point I get bloods done pre cycle post cycle etc and my training has never been better. If I was a big son of a bitch and a pro I wouldn't be on here asking for opinions on cycles now would I?

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    3379684

    Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    Oh please post your success ginger. Lmao I'm not here to throw words back and forth. Ya I'm a little light but is rather be lean and ripped then fat and fluffy. Not nowhere near as big as I want but ill get there. My diets on point I get bloods done pre cycle post cycle etc and my training has never been better. If I was a big son of a bitch and a pro I wouldn't be on here asking for opinions on cycles now would I?
    jez i dont know about that, horsing all that gear in and you still look anorexic......

  30. #30
    ALPHA MALE
    ELITE MEMBER
    KILLEROFSAINTS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    azzas wife looks like shit
    Posts
    17,287
    Rep Points
    1673357204






    kid aint huge but fact is most women prefer something like that...def not a bear like me or the like

    SHOW ME HOW RELENTLESS YOU REALLY ARE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. gear porn
    By chucky1 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 11:38 AM
  2. Some gear porn....
    By rage racing in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 02:53 PM
  3. Gear porn
    By musclefreakz in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 03:50 PM
  4. Gear Porn!!
    By ted8541 in forum SteroidForYou
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 05:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->