• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Egg WTF!

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went to seperate my eggs for brunch and this is what I ran into. I lost my desire to eat for sure, and I am returning the rest of this 7.5 dozen to Sam's Club. They said they'd give me new ones. But seriously has anyone seen anything like this? I have not. I've seen twins, and a tiny blood spot on the yolk.

Attachments

• EggBarf.jpg
    EggBarf.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 70
  • EggBarf2.jpg
    EggBarf2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 77
That's a baby chicken...yes I've seen it but not out of a grocery store. Only w farm eggs

If you ever been to the P. I. they cal that "Ba Ba Loot"! Except it's Duck eggs. Had to eat about dozen of them during my Chief petty officers initiation.

If you ever been to the P. I. they cal that "Ba Ba Loot"! Except it's Duck eggs. Had to eat about dozen of them during my Chief petty officers initiation.

I was at a place that had the duck embryos... Ruined my appetite, I literally had rice and lemonaide any meat for a couple of days turned my stomach after seeing that.

This is pretty nasty :/ I have never seen anything like that before lol

Oh FUCK NO!

Saw that shit on TV.... those are big and fill the whole egg though right!?
Grossest shit I've seen in a while. 12? Goddam.... I'm about to hurl now...

Fuck....

But yea, this is why I look at and sniff every egg before I do anything with it!

The difference between that and the regular eggs we eat is a week or so of a Chicken sitting on top incubating it. The protein we eat from other animals is way nastier than that. Not saying I would eat it but thats way more natural than the shit our ground beef / chicken.

balut

balut3.jpg

doesnt taste like chicken lol

Back