• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I got no pronblem with our troops

From what i've read this is 2 years old. (but still)

Lance Corporal David Motari, dishonorable discharge.

mar.jpg

if thats real Its too bad that mother fucker didn't get kill in war.

That's sad. I would have shot him myself. When I was in Afghanistan, there were stray puppies and dogs everywhere. We were more apt to feed the animals than the little terrorist kids.

This guy is a straight up bitch. Sad that he wore the USMC uniform.

motherfuckers laughed...sick bastards

i love violence with a purpose....those boys are cowards...bullies

fucking disgrace

I'd rather not have to see that kind of shit.........but sadly I watched...

I do think war makes men sick...

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video. I'ts too sickening.

I could watch it if he was getting thrown off the cliff.

This is what happens when ever you get a group of guys together. Jail, sport teams, frats, gangs, even just a group of friends and the military. They lose individual identity and mob action takes over.
but this is fucked up. I bet someone got word of this and kicked his ass for this.

IML Gear Cream!
i know this is off-topic somewhat... but isnt it strange how people seem to care more about animals than other people?

i wonder why this is.. maybe because people are more capable of fending for themselves?

i know this is off-topic somewhat... but isnt it strange how people seem to care more about animals than other people?

i wonder why this is.. maybe because people are more capable of fending for themselves?

Partially. It also comes down to humans killing humans vs humans killing animals. It's more okay if a group does it to themselves. Also, animals are doing the only thing they know, but humans have to choose to be cruel.

None of which applies to members of PETA. They're all crazy and need to die.

I think it's funny how so many people start running for the pitch forks and torches demanding death of this guy over a fucking dog when they don't know anything about the circumstances. Maybe they just came out of some fire fight and lost a few buddies and they're all emotional. It doesn't justify what he did but a human (most anyways) is worth more than any animal.

He's a Marine. He's been trained to be brutal, to win. When he is brutal in a way nobody expects everyone gets all bent out of shape. Nobody here knows what he's been through and is in no position to really speak about his state of mind.

It's because puppies are cute. The average guy you're fighting against isn't really considered cute so blowing his brains out is ok.

motherfuckers laughed...sick bastards

i love violence with a purpose....those boys are cowards...bullies

fucking disgrace

If it was Azza you'd be singing a different tune :coffee:

I like to throw him off that cliff

He's a Marine. He's been trained to be brutal, to win. When he is brutal in a way nobody expects everyone gets all bent out of shape. Nobody here knows what he's been through and is in no position to really speak about his state of mind.

what the fuck ever...hes a 160 pound dude with a big gun who is not jack shit without that gun....thinking its cool to kill something defenseless because he is in fact a bitch

I think it's funny how so many people start running for the pitch forks and torches demanding death of this guy over a fucking dog when they don't know anything about the circumstances. Maybe they just came out of some fire fight and lost a few buddies and they're all emotional. It doesn't justify what he did but a human (most anyways) is worth more than any animal.

it was more than obvious two geeks giggling on camera about it...why make up an elaborate backstory

what the fuck ever...hes a 160 pound dude with a big gun who is not jack shit without that gun....thinking its cool to kill something defenseless because he is in fact a bitch

I'd put my money on that 160 pound dude kicking your ass eight ways to Sunday. You don't become a Marine by being a pussy.

Partially. It also comes down to humans killing humans vs humans killing animals. It's more okay if a group does it to themselves. Also, animals are doing the only thing they know, but humans have to choose to be cruel.

None of which applies to members of PETA. They're all crazy and need to die.

What's wrong, Sally? Your pussy still sore?

He likes to be negged twice a day per IM member. :coffee:

Muahahah, I brought him down to one red star!

I think he got some good distance, I'm jelly I can't throw that far.

iUlQb1gCVxwB2.gif

Back