Europeanabolic.com

Time for a end of the year contest!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

This contest will run until December 13th. This will be a simple tell the best joke contest. Joke can be clean, dirty, whatever. Maximum two jokes per person, so make them count. Winner will receive 1 vial each of the new Synaptec labs:
    1-c200
    1-mix 1

Good luck everyone!

Email me for a 10% off discount code!

Rep Points

Where do you find a dog with no legs? --Right where you left him

THE 1 AND ONLY

Rep Points

Two friends are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: ?Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.? The man then replies: ?Yeah, well we were married for 35 years.?

Rep Points

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''
    Powdered by H-as

Rep Points

A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, ''Shut up...you're next.
    Powdered by H-as

*I Got Gear*
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

bump come on guys

EA's Main Guy Right Here
    PM me for VIP 10% discount code.

Rep Points

Time for some good old racism. Lol

1. What do you call a black woman who gets an abortion?
    A member of Crimestoppers of America.

2. Whats the difference between a black man and a pie of pizza.
    The pizza can feed a family of 5

Rep Points

What do you call a blonde with both ESP and PMS?

--A know-it-all bitch.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Remember guys, contest ends tomorrow!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

This guy walks into a liquor store and asks for the best most potent beer he carries. The cashier grabs him the beer and says "be careful with this stuff. It's potent as fuck and bound to knock your dick in the dirt". The guy replies "know that's the stuff I'm looking for, but don't worry about me".

The next day the guy returns and tells the cashier "WTF! The beer was POTENT. It had me blowin chunks all knight!" The cashier chuckles and says "I tried to warn you." The guy says back " no, no, you don't understand, chunks is my dog!"

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

BOARD REP

Rep Points

This beautiful girl went to her doctor complaining about pain in all her joints. The Doctor went through a whole series of tests and couldn’t find anything wrong with her. After he had explained this to her he said: "There has to be something else, have you recently changed anything in your lifestyle"? She said, "Well, the only thing I know of is that I started making love Doggie Style, could that be causing it"? The Doctor said, "Maybe, why don’t you stop it and see if you improve"? She said, "I can’t stop, that’s the only way my dog knows how to fuck".

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Eddie wanted desperately to have sex with the hot girl at work, but she had a boyfriend. One day Eddie got so desperate that he went to her and said " I'll give you 100 dollars if you have sex with me." The girl looked at him shocked and said "hell no!" He said it'll be real quick I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend over and get it, and I'll be finished by the time you've picked it up! She thought for a moment and told him that she would have to talk to her boyfriend. So she called him and explained the situation. Her boyfriend says, " ask him for $200. Pick up the money really fast, and he won't be able to get his pants down!" She agreed and accepts the proposal. 30 minutes go by and the boyfriend is still waiting for his girlfriends call. Finally after 45 minutes, the boyfriend calls and ask "what the fuck happened!" Still breathing hard she managed to reply, " that bastard had all quarters!!!"

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him.
    The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop. When the bus starts again, the bus driver says to the hippie, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you."
    The hippie of course says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery to pray to the lord. "If you went dressed in robes and some glowing powder," says the bus driver, "You could tell her you were God and command her to have sex with you."
    The hippie decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun. Right on schedule, the nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, the hippie walks out from hiding, in robes and glowing with a mask of god. "I am God, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says. The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. The hippie agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with the nun. After the hippie finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the hippie! " The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the bus driver!"

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

When your wife asks, "Do I look fat?"

The correct response is, "Do I look stupid?"
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered.
    Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mothers pain to the baby's father. He asked if they were willing to try it out. they were both very much in favor of it.
    The doctor set the pain transfer to 10%, for starters, explaning that even 10% was probably more pain the father had ever experienced before. However, as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and "kick it up a notch."
    The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband still feeling fine. The doctor checked the husbands blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing at this point, they decided to try for 50%. the husband continued to feel quite well.
    Since the pain transfer was obviously helping out the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.
    The wife delivered a healthy baby boy with virtually no pain. She and her husband were ecstatic. When they got home, the mail man was dead on the porch.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

One day, in line at the company cafeteria, Jack says to Mike behind him, "My elbow hurts like hell. I guess I better see a doctor."
    "Listen, you don't have to spend that kind of money," Mike replies. "There's a diagnostic computer at the drugstore at the corner. Just give it a urine sample and the computer'll tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars...a hell of a lot cheaper than a doctor."
    So Jack deposits a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to the drugstore. He deposits ten dollars, and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits. Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout: You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in two weeks.
    That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Jack began wondering if the computer could be fooled. He mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter, and masturbated into the mixture for good measure.
    Jack hurries back to the drugstore, eager to check the results. He deposits ten dollars, pours in his concoction, and awaits the results.
    The computer prints the following:
    1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.
    2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.
    3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.
    4. Your wife is pregnant...twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
    5. If you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better.

Rep Points

Dude, that was too funny.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Little jonny sees his mom naked, he asks "whats the furry thing mom"? while looking at her bush.

Oh that? thats my sponge jonny now go play.

next day, mom shaves her bush, and jonny sees her naked again.

mom where did your sponge go?

I lost it jonny, cant find it anywhere, now go play

jonny goes to play comes running back inside.

mom, mom! I found your sponge, its down at bobbys house, his mom found it and daddys washing his face with it!!!!!
    anything i say or do on this forum is fake and for entertaiment purposes only.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

What did one saggy tit say to the other saggy tit?

If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts!

Rep Points

What do u call a black man flying and airplane...?

A pilot u fucking racist

Rep Points

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: "Watson, look up at the sky, and tell me what you see." Watson replied: "I see millions and millions of stars." Holmes said: "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life." And Holmes said: "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Any word on the winner?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bump

Rep Points

Any word on a winner?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Tough contest! Like others, I had to pick the top 3 and use a random number generator! Lucky winner is longworthb! Please PM me your shipping info and we'll get your sample pack out to you!

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Sweeeeet thanks bro

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_c View Post
    Tough contest! Like others, I had to pick the top 3 and use a random number generator! Lucky winner is longworthb! Please PM me your shipping info and we'll get your sample pack out to you!
    just for shits and giggles, which jokes were the top 3?

Rep Points

Congrats Longworthb!

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Thanks bro . Ill be giving some feedback on it when I run it. Really curious about synaptec gear