• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Girls can smell other girls on you, I hate it

OMEGAx

Results by Design
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So Im not the ugliest guy in the world, but I am not pretty either.

So I get some play but not nearly enough lol

Every time a girl finally shows interest, then 2 others DO TO! every time! and then I have to juggle.........which I feel is immoral

So my question is it pheromone related? or tied to something biological? it just seems so unfair

girl number one makes you feel better so you probably smile more and seem more confident, which attracts women.

yep...definitely a confidence thing.

girl number one makes you feel better so you probably smile more and seem more confident, which attracts women.

Agreed! Ask any girl and the #1 thing they say is I like a confident guy.

My wife said she was attracted to me cause she has never laughed so often as when she is with me. I'm a jokester and have a sick sense of humor....when she laughed at my jokes I knew it was a great match.

I have a buddy I work with we call the ladies man. I asked him his secret. He said he merely talks to them as equals not trying to hit on them but simply talk. He said I don't even say much just listen and keep the conversation going. he said some women are bitches and never let their gaurd down and those types u get that cunt vibe from
Very fast.

Women also like competition. My man whore buddy took 3 women to valentines dinner....I was like how the fuck did u pull it off and how did they all act?!? He told them all sure we can go to dinner but I'm going with another girl lmao. He said they all tried to one up eachother all night and he was the envy of every man at the restaurant lol. The force is super strong in him. Women feel like they will be that one girl to finally make an honest husband out of him......they are wrong lol. he has confidence and knows there's plenty of women out there so he doesn't fixate on one girl.

He is also jacked and was rich.....and a female friend said he has the biggest cock of any guy she's ever seen hahahhaha. The deal closer!

Why u complaining lol. I use to juggle a few at a time till I found the one I'm with now. Ah those where the days lol but I wouldn't do shit to lose the one I'm with now. She's fucking top notch. My theory use to be sometimes u have to smash a 4 to appreciate a 10

Every time a girl finally shows interest, then 2 others DO TO! every time! and then I have to juggle.........which I feel is immoral

It's not "immoral" if you aren't making promises you don't keep, nor telling lies. Just don't promise and don't lie. And juggle.

Also, do you believe these girls you're dating aren't taking any play from other men? You'd be surprised.

Your statement jumped out at me because I spent most of my youth being hamstrung by the same concern with morals and being a good guy, and getting relatively little action. Over the years I've learned it's generally not reciprocated by women and they'll never tell you that (about other men they're flirting with, dating, or fucking), and... here's the real dinger... women are vastly more attracted to men who treat them simply as choices among an array of options. I.e. you have all these females waiting in the wings (because you're a confident winner, naturally) and you're giving her a chance, a try-out, and we'll see how it goes. You will get laid quickly and often this way, and no lies are even required. Just be honest. It's perverse but this is the behavior that women reward.

I thought this post was going to be about women physically smelling other women on you, and the prevention ideas... Too which I would have nothing to add... Really I oath.

If you live in a cabin and come into town once a month to pick up supplies, then youre simply making yourself available. Yes, you'll notice more girls when youre around them and they will notice you too.

Also, considering its the first of the month, perhaps you cashed your check and you suddenly seem more attractive. Are you a gov employee by any chance?

Far as the confidence thing, some women do not like cheesy ass, happy go lucky types. Some women like a brooding guy. So maybe his shit eating grin and new swagger has nothing to do with it.

Some people do well in pulses, based on astronomical alignment, so maybe the stars and planets are in your favor this week.

It's not "immoral" if you aren't making promises you don't keep, nor telling lies. Just don't promise and don't lie. And juggle.

Also, do you believe these girls you're dating aren't taking any play from other men? You'd be surprised.

Your statement jumped out at me because I spent most of my youth being hamstrung by the same concern with morals and being a good guy, and getting relatively little action. Over the years I've learned it's generally not reciprocated by women and they'll never tell you that (about other men they're flirting with, dating, or fucking), and... here's the real dinger... women are vastly more attracted to men who treat them simply as choices among an array of options. I.e. you have all these females waiting in the wings (because you're a confident winner, naturally) and you're giving her a chance, a try-out, and we'll see how it goes. You will get laid quickly and often this way, and no lies are even required. Just be honest. It's perverse but this is the behavior that women reward.

Jezuz xrist this nails it............what a bitter pill to swallow.............

Ive also had to swallow a similar pill re business posturing......

And No Standard DOnk, I am as I display..............thx

IML Gear Cream!
It's like the others said. Confidence. In my opinion it's a vibe that you put off. Let's say you are the most negative person in a room with 100 women. Out of all those girls the most negative girl will be the most attracted to you. That's why I keep getting the same kind of girl.

It's like the others said. Confidence. In my opinion it's a vibe that you put off. Let's say you are the most negative person in a room with 100 women. Out of all those girls the most negative girl will be the most attracted to you. That's why I keep getting the same kind of girl.

Is that type of girl slutty? And if so would you be my wingman?

It's the confidence of getting pussy on a regular basis.

Also, chicks want what they can't have. That's why as so many ignore you until they find out you have changed your FB status to in a relationship.

I don't think the average 18-23yo guy knows just how desperate for pussy he comes off to chicks when he's hanging out with them at a party/bar/cub/etc. My brother and his friends are 5 years younger than I am and I pulled more ass by hanging out with his friends and just ignoring the hos because as the nite went on, those younger guys are getting more aggressive for pussy and you're that mysterious guy who has simply smiled at some chick a few times over the course of the nite. Does she want to hook up with the guy trying too hard who is walking around the party with a boner, or the good looking well mannered mysterious guy who has given her space?

So Im not the ugliest guy in the world, but I am not pretty either.

So I get some play but not nearly enough lol

So my question is it pheromone related? or tied to something biological? it just seems so unfair

Most girls find guys more appealing when they are taken. And when I say girls I mean the no good sluts. :coffee:

This theory seems correct also, assuming the girls flocking you like mosquitos on shit dont know you are taken.

For all the advice you guys deserve a pic of one of them lol
PAsIO.jpg

body pic? she looks really classy

You guys deserve a pic of one of them for all the advice.........no she does not mind

4ky4oj.jpg

Back